Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Would you consider my Freckle and Bootie for 400K?
SoIidarity

oh you can post it here biggrin

and mmm i have 2 more exams to stress over... today was one out of three done though XD got microecon and public finance next =w=...... -dies-
Champeine

mmm i'll have a think ^^
i am guessing you only want it with the plushie included?
D'aww. I understand how it feels to stress over exams. I remember doing the same when all my engineering and math exams were taking up all my free time. ; n ; What are you majoring in,dear?

Here are the two people I want drawn. o u o

Her and her. If you need references of my avatar, you can look at my art request thread. >u < Unfortunately, my partner does not have references, so you will be her first. <3 My offer would consist of 3 million.

CaityCat-95's Husband

Sparkly Husband

my OC Celine Macier, for 400k?

Celine Marcier is an innocent little lady, with a very mature body that doesn't really match. Overly polite and a bit nervous, she's not the type to do something spontaneous, unless it's something related to her wardrobe. She's a natural caretaker, and doesn't mind playing mom or babysitter for people. Has a tendency to preach, but she's well aware of it and apologizes quickly. Hopelessly romantic, though rarely brave enough to do anything.
she's 19 years old and got purple eyes.
Refrences
Her Album

Unbeatable Lover

piyuu-chan

>o> *flails* I must try...

any of these avatars? (I can give other options or oc's >.> )
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
*please note I do have a blue forehead gem,gold ring(ring finger please) and gold bracelet on) designs up to you. Your free to modify outfits,etc.

For 800K?
BellaMuerte1

Your avatars are extremely adorable. O:

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
piyuu-chan
Champeine

mmm i'll have a think ^^

Yea, they are both inseparable. I know my offer is kinda low though. Anyhow, its all good. Good luck with your arts. 3nodding

Unbeatable Lover

SoIidarity
BellaMuerte1

Your avatars are extremely adorable. O:

Daw thank you! heart
600k for my current avatar?
I can make a tektek of it if that helps.
SoIidarity

economics QAQ......... -rolls over-

hmm could you make a quick tektek of your friend please? ;w; with just her hair and the top would do ^^ and the relationship between you two is just friends, right? *-*
BellaMuerte1

hi bella ^^ i am considering the bottom left one.. but if you have a different just-as-preferred avie or oc you would want me to consider feel free to bombard me with them i will consider them all. XD

heart
Champeine
piyuu-chan
Champeine

mmm i'll have a think ^^

Yea, they are both inseparable. I know my offer is kinda low though. Anyhow, its all good. Good luck with your arts. 3nodding

thank you dear ;w;
ahh well the offer doesn't matter too much to me, so it is still under consideration. it seems like i am going to end up opening more slots as i finish current requests anyway so if i decide to draw you i'll definitely quote you to come back and ask if you're still interested 3nodding

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Nice arts, but a little too expensive. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff