Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 165 ]
Total Votes:[ 165 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 > >>

Sweet Pyromaniac

Kyo Miyavi
:O Love your art, and your avi, need to sell items immediately!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
- - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
  ┊  ┊  ┊
  ┊  ┊
  ┊

aww, thanks so much. =3

Sweet Pyromaniac

Sabrium
        mad~madisson

Character: [reference sheet][1][2]
        Bribe: 400k (Style 1)
        Extra info:
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
        - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
          ┊  ┊  ┊
          ┊  ┊
          ┊

hehe, what a cute ref sheet. that alone won me over. I added you to the slots. Normally I'd get to work on this right away, but I'm currently staying over at a friends house. I honestly wasn't expecting orders so quickly. As soon as I get back home I'll start working on this.

Thanks so much for stopping by and being the first. X3

Sweet Pyromaniac

FayfeX
              I'm loving your fullbody style! surprised
              - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
                ┊  ┊  ┊
                ┊  ┊
                ┊
                          Thanks so much. >///<

Sweet Pyromaniac

Kittenation
                    so butifewl emotion_kirakira

I'll have to RL you when I get more funds.
                    - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
                      ┊  ┊  ┊
                      ┊  ┊
                      ┊

Aww, thanks so much. I'd love to do a commission for you~
                                Hope to see you again. =D

Sweet Pyromaniac

GS Sailor Amphitrite
                          I was about to sell my "Will-o-the-Wisp," until I came upon your artshop. It was faith lol blaugh
                          Character: (My avt and my OC "Eternal Sailor Amphitrite," [x]
                          Bribe: (Willl-o-the-wisp)
                          Extra info: (Special Details)

Can I have something similar to this photo [x]
                          - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
                            ┊  ┊  ┊
                            ┊  ┊
                            ┊

It has to be fate indeed! I'd be happy to do a sailor scout type drawing. So you would like the reflection like that? The reflection being the sailor scout and the girl standing in her school uniform?

Sweet Pyromaniac

Enbarou
                                - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
                                  ┊  ┊  ┊
                                  ┊  ┊
                                  ┊
                                            Thanks for the bump! Love that drawing btw~

Sweet Pyromaniac

White Demonic Kitty

Character: Lexa, my female OC. This is her refsheet (she has gotten a new outfit recently) And this is a better image of her facial features and the outfit as a whole.
                                      Bribe: 400k (for the chibi style of course)
                                      Extra info: gawt your chibis are awsome * w*

if you want any extra info on my OC, please click the banner in my signature, it will lead you to my RQ and Lexa's profile is displayed in the 3rd post~ " heart
                                      - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
                                        ┊  ┊  ┊
                                        ┊  ┊
                                        ┊

She's really cute. I got a good idea for her. I added you to the slots list. The shop's now full. =D
                                                  Thanks so much!

I'm currently staying at a friends house, so I'll start on these as soon as I get home. 3nodding

Dedicated Explorer

8,100 Points
                                            • Brandisher 100
                                            • Bunny Spotter 50
                                            • Wall Street 200
                                            Mad~Madisson

~∫ ∑ ∏ √ − ± ∞~
                                            ~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~
                                            ~★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★~

Thanks~! cat_wink

~★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★~
                                            ~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~
                                            ~∫ ∑ ∏ √ − ± ∞~

Fashionable Poster

8,600 Points
                                            • Dressed Up 200
                                            • Signature Look 250
                                            • Flatterer 200
                                            Mad~Madisson
                                            White Demonic Kitty

Character: Lexa, my female OC. This is her refsheet (she has gotten a new outfit recently) And this is a better image of her facial features and the outfit as a whole.
                                            Bribe: 400k (for the chibi style of course)
                                            Extra info: gawt your chibis are awsome * w*

if you want any extra info on my OC, please click the banner in my signature, it will lead you to my RQ and Lexa's profile is displayed in the 3rd post~ " heart
                                            - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
                                              ┊  ┊  ┊
                                              ┊  ┊
                                              ┊

She's really cute. I got a good idea for her. I added you to the slots list. The shop's now full. =D
                                                        Thanks so much!

I'm currently staying at a friends house, so I'll start on these as soon as I get home. 3nodding

ajsbdiva thank you 4laugh
                                                  I'll send the trade now~
                                                  sorry for the late response, but I had to go to the store for my sick housemate

Sweet Pyromaniac

White Demonic Kitty

I'll send the trade now~
                                                  - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
                                                    ┊  ┊  ┊
                                                    ┊  ┊
                                                    ┊

Oh, if anything I had the late reply. I'm sorry to hear about your housemate. I hope he/she feels better soon.

I'll accept the trade once I send you the finished piece.

Fashionable Poster

8,600 Points
                                                        • Dressed Up 200
                                                        • Signature Look 250
                                                        • Flatterer 200
                                                        Mad~Madisson
                                                        White Demonic Kitty

I'll send the trade now~
                                                        - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
                                                          ┊  ┊  ┊
                                                          ┊  ┊
                                                          ┊

Oh, if anything I had the late reply. I'm sorry to hear about your housemate. I hope he/she feels better soon.

I'll accept the trade once I send you the finished piece.

ohh that's okay :3
                                                              yeah he has the flu so we stay clear of each other and communicated mostly via fb right now when he needs something xD

yay can't wait to see the end result heart
                                                              Mad~Madisson
                                                              - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
                                                                ┊  ┊  ┊
                                                                ┊  ┊
                                                                ┊

hehe, what a cute ref sheet. that alone won me over. I added you to the slots. Normally I'd get to work on this right away, but I'm currently staying over at a friends house. I honestly wasn't expecting orders so quickly. As soon as I get back home I'll start working on this.

Thanks so much for stopping by and being the first. X3

Thank you!
                                                                    And take your time, I'm in no hurry. ~
                                                                    your shop is lovely.
                                                                    good luck! c:

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

uhuhuuu you filled up quickly cutiee emotion_dowant

Sweet Pyromaniac

Sabrium

Thank you!
                                                                    And take your time, I'm in no hurry. ~
                                                                    - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
                                                                      ┊  ┊  ┊
                                                                      ┊  ┊
                                                                      ┊
                                                                                Thanks for being so understanding. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
                                                                          Manage Your Items
                                                                          Other Stuff
                                                                          Get GCash
                                                                          Offers
                                                                          Get Items
                                                                          More Items
                                                                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                                          Other Community Areas
                                                                          Virtual Spaces
                                                                          Fun Stuff
                                                                          Gaia's Games
                                                                          Mini-Games
                                                                          Play with GCash
                                                                          Play with Platinum