Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Conversationalist

If you're still taking offers, take a gander at my horribly unorganized sketches of Dempsey? The short fat detective dude. For 300k perhaps?
[le one] [le two] [le lots]

..hahaha wow I need to bump up doing his full ref image. oTL

Conservative Consumer

assuming the ignore means request rejected? I'd appreciate it if you'd just outright reject it as opposed to just not replying to it.

Fatcat

tuna yo

wah really?? dang dlksjg welp hey!!! (i assume you know me from..tumblr....)
but yes yes yes!! im going to finish another drawing but i'll update the slots as soon as i'm done :^)
Niviron

weh for realsies :^( that sucks man! but ah thank u!! i wait eagerly (i don't accept till i'm finished/send the drawing over)
angsturbate

curls up into ball on the floor
they look so..so cute help me...do you have any more refs?? or just info in general??
Nonee_Face

yowza thank you!

Galehaut's Bae

Big Noob

yes, understood! (人´∀`*)
blistering barnacles

Celeste Haliburton

yes!! ;^)
(tysm!)

Can you draw one of the lovely ladies please?

Sparkly Millionaire

amg leo
<3

Fatcat

BunAyu

User Image

hope you like it!!

Dangerous Lover

blistering barnacles
I am grotesque

here you go!! :^O

User Image

Oh thanks ; u ; <3!
It came out wonderful~
I will confirm the trade as soon as I can c;

larrystew's Partner In Crime

Comrade

hey!! it's romi da cool guy emotion_dealwithit

Fatcat

Nonee_Face

i can try my hand at it, not sure if it'll come out very great (i'm not too used to drawing this body type) but i can def try if you're okay with it!!!!
Bridge in Nairobi

i post in between drawings and i think it's kinda normal to miss some posts?? but er when i logged off, there was one page and the last reply on the page was mine and when i logged on, there was a new page, so i assumed that nobody else posted on the first page and went straight to page two. that was a pretty dumb move, and i'm sorry to have overlooked your post.

on the other hand, i'd also appreciate if you had asked if i'd seen your post instead of sounding quite so thorny about it! i can understand your sentiments but at the same time it doesn't help anyone to be thorny.

as for your request i'll take on moko and neki!! really liking neki's design

Celeste Haliburton

i'd be interested in drawing Jersey!! :^O if you have any more refs of her please send them my way

fishnbacon

aaaAA HI IT'S BEEN A WHILE

Fatcat

I am grotesque
Oh thanks ; u ; <3!
It came out wonderful~
I will confirm the trade as soon as I can c;

weh glad you like it!!! i'll go ahead and confirm on my side too, thank you!!
greasy leg

oh golly it has been..ages since i've seen you wowza
sadly no i am not cool but aha hey! how's it going??

Conservative Consumer

Sorry about that, I'm really rather blunt most of the time and people tend to take it the wrong way. I don't have any ill feelings behind my words, just so you know. Very happy to hear that, I'll send trade.

Fatcat

Bridge in Nairobi
Sorry about that, I'm really rather blunt most of the time and people tend to take it the wrong way. I don't have any ill feelings behind my words, just so you know. Very happy to hear that, I'll send trade.

no i mean i'm sorry, i've been ignored (purposefully and on accident) in threads before so i know it feels terrible and is very aggravating, i just took your post the wrong way i guess. sorry again, it really was something i should have taken care not to have done;;
but sure thing! i'll add you to the slots now!

larrystew's Partner In Crime

Comrade

blistering barnacles
ages as in months? lol is it really that long?
yea you are cool don't deny it emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit
procrastinating from school work I guess XD you?

Fatcat

greasy leg

feels like way longer than that but i guess it really isn't..that long huh.....though months is pretty long you know!!
and oh god lmao no shh stop
though laffs lucky me i don't have any hw this weekend so i've got nothing to procrastinate on!!! hehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff