Fatcat

hi ` v` kyaaa

Fatcat

sparrows eulogy
hi ` v` kyaaa

wah hey!! :^O

Dangerous Lover

250k for her (other ref)?
Her eyes are grey. Feel free to dress her in bright colors or natural colors. Her outfit is up to you, but keep her expressions neutral.
Consider these two yuri gals for 500k ? heart
hereee
sup!!!
I'm like, stranded on gaia with nowhere to post so I hope you don't mind me hangin <8);
this is quisling btw coughs idk if u kno me but yes your art is so lovely * D*

Fatcat

I am grotesque

BunAyu

sounds good!! will add both of you to the slots :^) thank you!
sparrows eulogy

haha nothing i can think of! but ofc i don't mind you hangin, i'm really happy to have you here!! i do know you (i think) but thank you so much gosh!

Dangerous Lover

blistering barnacles

Thanks so much u3u~~
v. long shot, but me and my girlfriend? I'm not at all comfortable posting actual pictures of either of us i'm afraid, and have no other drawn references ;; if you do accept, you've free artistic range on the outfits and such; only thing to keep in mind is she has very, VERY poofy/big brown hair.
for 550k?

i understand of course if you decline, whether it's due to my considerable lack of actual references or the request doesn't interest you. u<u

Fatcat

I am grotesque

aw haha, no thank you man!! :^)
i won't get started till later today since i've stayed up/am staying up all night and i don't trust myself to do anything more than a few scribbles ;;
sockl

silly! ofc i'm up for this :^O could i get some info on your personalities and stuff though?? through pm is fine
i'll add you to the slots!!!

Dangerous Lover

blistering barnacles

oh gosh
It's cool, I'm feeling you with the drawing while drowsy. Things tend to not look as good as you think they do at 3am.

Fatcat

I am grotesque

thank you omg...christ or it looks okay but you wake up and it looks..terrible.....
eyes are so deceiving!!

Conservative Consumer

oh my gosh your art is love ;n;
450k for Silvie and Aldra(top half nudity)
For the lower half of silvie's legs she'd be wearing some light brown stockings, and for aldra she'd be barefoot with gold anklets. Silvie is a loli. You can draw some kind of top for Aldra if you wish, so long as it matches with her outfit scheme.
or my other request;
450k for Moko x x and Neki x x
Couple pics;
x x
x x x
Neki has a silver skin tone, and has a silver star instead of a pupil in her right eye. Moko has a pink skin tone and has a gold star instead of a pupil in her left eye. Moko is a loli.
Both requests are yuri couples.
If you want to do both request's just let me know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff