Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless
Honeydew Rampage
K o j o
Honeydew Rampage
Yes lol, running on 3 hours of sleep isn't good for me, I have so much health problems lol. Sleep is one thing I really need, I've been going to bed around 3 am for almost 3 weeks now not on purpose either

I don't think 3 hours of asleep is good for anybody owo ...even I at least get 5 hours of sleep and I'm good for the day
I barely got 5 hours of sleep today and I still had to take a nap lol, its starting to be a bad habit

I dont sleep well either! D:
No idea why! It seems like I spend more time trying to sleep, instead of actually sleeping!!
I feel the same way! Maybe its the freaky weather and daylight savings.

Maybe! Hopefully it will get better soon though :3

Interesting Seeker

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Broken_loveless
Gah, sorry if I do not reply back fast enough someone hacked and stole my MSN account and I cannot get into it I am worried because it is linked to my Facebook, so I'm trying to get this sorted out with a admin from Microsoft.
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless
Gah, sorry if I do not reply back fast enough someone hacked and stole my MSN account and I cannot get into it I am worried because it is linked to my Facebook, so I'm trying to get this sorted out with a admin from Microsoft.

Oh my gosh! Dont worry about responding fast enough, try to do all that you can to make sure you're not getting hacked! D:

Interesting Seeker

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Broken_loveless
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless

Oh my gosh! Dont worry about responding fast enough, try to do all that you can to make sure you're not getting hacked! D:
I already am hacked, and I hate how they say I need to verify that I am the owner by asking me stupid questions when the freaking name is MY NAME. fufufufuf I had to create another account just to b***h at these admins, and their like "Aite look, we're gonna ask you a series of questions to to verify that you are the father of this account" Clearly they've had this problem before. I'm just glad I didn't link this account to my bank account or anything I'd die if this happened to my google.
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless

I already am hacked, and I hate how they say I need to verify that I am the owner by asking me stupid questions when the freaking name is MY NAME. fufufufuf I had to create another account just to b***h at these admins, and their like "Aite look, we're gonna ask you a series of questions to to verify that you are the father of this account" Clearly they've had this problem before. I'm just glad I didn't link this account to my bank account or anything I'd die if this happened to my google.

Questions can get annoying, but I can see why they would need them :3

Interesting Seeker

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Broken_loveless
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless

It's so frustrating that they don't believe me though. They also take forever to reply. I know my password and account email is still the same I can slightly log into it but I keep on getting this stupid 8000488fe error, and every time I Google it everything is in spanish
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless

It's so frustrating that they don't believe me though. They also take forever to reply. I know my password and account email is still the same I can slightly log into it but I keep on getting this stupid 8000488fe error, and every time I Google it everything is in spanish

have you tried typing English translation with it? not sure if that will help at all

Interesting Seeker

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Broken_loveless
I have, but I only got like 2 websites in English, and none on matching error codes. It also doesn't translate all the way
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless
I have, but I only got like 2 websites in English, and none on matching error codes. It also doesn't translate all the way

Oh wow, that must be pretty annoying then sad

Interesting Seeker

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Broken_loveless
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless

Yeah so I posted the code on Facebook hoping one of my computer nerd friends will come to the rescue
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless

Yeah so I posted the code on Facebook hoping one of my computer nerd friends will come to the rescue

good luck with that! I hope everything works out for you!!

Interesting Seeker

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Broken_loveless
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless
Honeydew Rampage
Broken_loveless

good luck with that! I hope everything works out for you!!
I know right? I just want to curl in a ball and cry

Beloved Pup

9,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
K o j o

Perhaps my avatar? I tried my best to sexy her up razz
Her bra, are actually just pasties.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or perhaps, this version User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
K o j o
PorceIain Lullaby
I just came back
and yes how are u ?

I'm alright...just got back from canceling my gym membership xP ...yourself?

awwww yyy gym is good <3
my day was good ty for asking.

Feral Cat

6,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
can you do my avi? free if possible >< please and ty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff