Welcome to Gaia! ::

Botan neko's Husband

AdeIise
I really need to be more consistent with my online activity. Lately, I've been logging on, and then wandering away from the computer.
Yeah, I know: What a waste of electricity, and blah-blah-bloody-blah.

Uph~ It's been... Good weather lately. It's January. Why the weather's been as good as it has been, I don't know. It's abnormal. It's unnatural.
And it makes me want to do other things than sit in front of the computer.

[/life_update]

I really need to be more consistent with my freebies >< ...I wanna work on them, but it seems like when I'm just about to get started, something else distracts me and I never get any work done xP

Botan neko's Husband

3nodding Hi everyone!

Botan neko's Husband

Finally got to work on Freebie 1 a little last night...hoping to do more tonight.
K o j o
Luna_And_Zeke
are you still going to draw? blaugh

Draw you? owo

yesyesyes

Botan neko's Husband

Luna_And_Zeke
K o j o
Luna_And_Zeke

Draw you? owo

yesyesyes

Probably not...you don't post in my thread often enough xP ...besides, I'm not currently accepting anymore requests
K o j o
Luna_And_Zeke
K o j o
Luna_And_Zeke

Draw you? owo

yesyesyes

Probably not...you don't post in my thread often enough xP ...besides, I'm not currently accepting anymore requests

Ah thats ok. Totally understand. HEY i decided to draw myself in the best way i could. Would you like to see?

Aekea Citizen

K o j o
I really need to be more consistent with my freebies >< ...I wanna work on them, but it seems like when I'm just about to get started, something else distracts me and I never get any work done xP

Three cheers for buggering crippling inconsistency?
... It's not something which should be celebrated, I know. But still!
Anyone see Rise of the Guardians? o.o

Botan neko's Husband

Luna_And_Zeke
K o j o
Luna_And_Zeke
K o j o
Luna_And_Zeke

Draw you? owo

yesyesyes

Ah thats ok. Totally understand. HEY i decided to draw myself in the best way i could. Would you like to see?

Sure...I love to see other people's drawings =3

Botan neko's Husband

AdeIise
K o j o

Three cheers for buggering crippling inconsistency?
... It's not something which should be celebrated, I know. But still!

Heir heir!! xD

Botan neko's Husband

Okay, so it looks like I desperately need a new job and searching for one is taking lup my drawing time. So, I'm not gonna be able to work much on the freebies until after I get one. I'll try and finish the three I'm currently working on. But after those, I won't be taking anymore requests for a while. Sorry everyone. sad

Dedicated Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

...★★★★★★★★★★★★★ O y hi there~! ;^D
Pineapple tree loves U.... Yeah,bby~~~! ( = v = )=//

BUMP~! biggrin

Aekea Citizen

Best o' luck with the whole job search thing, Kojo!
Be patient. There're loads of people applyin' for the same few jobs; It's more a waiting game than anything else for everyone.

Aekea Citizen

Topic seems a little on the dead side.

In completely unrelated news, it's been snowing so much lately.
Guess who's delighted?
emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas