Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Survivor

15,400 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Queen Kianra
;u; Awwie. <333 I'mma be drawing something for one of my friends, too....as like, a make-up present. ;u; I maded her upset. </3
Agreed. Cx I don't like to donate to greedy people, though. All the people I gave to were very sweet.

Awws. Hopefully it works out. Just don't overload yourself with anything.
ou o Yay. It's hard to find sweet people with the majority of beggers. 20 sounds like a lot.

Dangerous Vampire

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Queen Kianra
aphelia the vampire
Queen Kianra
aphelia the vampire
Kiaaaaaaa~
BAMP~

Lia gets discounts, did Lia know that? Cx <3
'cause she's teh bestie of teh Kiaaa~ <3
C:

; w; Awww yussss > u< You're going to make me use mai golds Kia xD Not much left of it after my spend up = w=;;

xD; Well, Lia is mah bestie! & actually, White gets a discount too. ;u; You both get 50% off~
I know how you feel, that's why I opened this up! I gave away 1.7mil+ yesterday for the Pirate Day Event. Cx

; w; Awwww <3333 Well I will have to put an order in if it's that cheap > u< And then poop gold out my a** LOL
Awww that was nice of you Kia ; w;

Lonely Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
White Rider Pestilence
Awws. Hopefully it works out. Just don't overload yourself with anything.
ou o Yay. It's hard to find sweet people with the majority of beggers. 20 sounds like a lot.

I won't. C: Some of them I'll bring to school to fill in my free time. Cx
True, true. But some of them stuck around to chat, so I knew they were nice. C:
Also;; forgot to tell you that you get half off your orders. C: 'cause you're a friend~

Lonely Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
aphelia the vampire

; w; Awwww <3333 Well I will have to put an order in if it's that cheap > u< And then poop gold out my a** LOL

xD; NIIIIICE Lia~! <3
I guess so. Cx But then I made 2 dream avatars I want and need like...3 mil for each. ;^;

Dangerous Vampire

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Queen Kianra
aphelia the vampire

xD; NIIIIICE Lia~! <3
I guess so. Cx But then I made 2 dream avatars I want and need like...3 mil for each. ;^;

Yesss = w=
Lol nice one Kia :'D You're like me u wu

Lonely Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
aphelia the vampire
Queen Kianra
aphelia the vampire

xD; NIIIIICE Lia~! <3

Yesss = w=

I know, right? Oh wells~ I've finally finished the sketch for my auction art, and it looks awesome. Now I just have to finish this piece and start on the other one, and that's a mil right there I just earned back. C:

Also;;; Lia, has anyone sponsored your quest for GSNE?
I'm helping out 2 other people as well, but I'm not going nude for them, I'm just doing art...I think? IDK. D;
But yeah... ;^; Trying to get as much of the GSNE art out of the way now as possible, so I'm not rushing to get it done later. . .

Dangerous Vampire

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Queen Kianra
aphelia the vampire
Queen Kianra
aphelia the vampire

xD; NIIIIICE Lia~! <3

Yesss = w=

I know, right? Oh wells~ I've finally finished the sketch for my auction art, and it looks awesome. Now I just have to finish this piece and start on the other one, and that's a mil right there I just earned back. C:
I'm helping out 2 other people as well, but I'm not going nude for them, I'm just doing art...I think? IDK. D;
But yeah... ;^; Trying to get as much of the GSNE art out of the way now as possible, so I'm not rushing to get it done later. . .

Lol woahs your busy~ o Ao!!! And that it is u wu

There are like.... 3 sponsors or something Kia. And lol wut? You're doing the art for them?

Enduring Survivor

15,400 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Queen Kianra
Also;; forgot to tell you that you get half off your orders. C: 'cause you're a friend~

ow o Sounds like a plan.
Aww yay. It's nice to know how they feel about it too, helps the giver.
So you want me to half it?

Romantic Prophet

Queen Kianra

Order Up !

Username: Xiahou Jin
              Art Type: Shaded
              Single/Couple:Couple
              Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Pose Reference: Something romantic. Maybe the devil seducing the angel and making her blush?
              Extra: {Attitude, clothing details, thing you absolutely must have kept, etc...}
              Tips?:included in total
              ❤❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤♪❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♫❤❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤❤♩❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♫❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
              Total Price:225k

Lonely Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
aphelia the vampire
Queen Kianra
aphelia the vampire
Queen Kianra
aphelia the vampire

xD; NIIIIICE Lia~! <3

Yesss = w=

There are like.... 3 sponsors or something Kia. And lol wut? You're doing the art for them?

I guess. xD; But I take the art to school and draw in my free time. c: Just within the last week I've perfected 3 sketches for people~

Awesome! How much did they sponsor? Well, I'm doing art for the people who sponsor. But only if they sponsor a certain amount. I think the minimum they have to sponsor is 50k to get a sketch, and I dun remember the other minimums for the other art. >u<;; It's like....an incentive to give more gold. C:

Lonely Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
White Rider Pestilence
Queen Kianra

ow o Sounds like a plan.
Aww yay. It's nice to know how they feel about it too, helps the giver.
So you want me to half it?

It is a plan! <3
[/nodnod.] I know, huh? I think I even made 2 friends in there and added them. CX
Yus please. ;u; <3

Lonely Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
Xiahou Jin
              Queen Kianra

Order Up !

Username: Xiahou Jin
              Art Type: Shaded
              Single/Couple:Couple
              Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Pose Reference: Something romantic. Maybe the devil seducing the angel and making her blush?
              Extra: {Attitude, clothing details, thing you absolutely must have kept, etc...}
              Tips?:included in total
              ❤❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤♪❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♫❤❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤❤♩❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♫❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
              Total Price:225k

Sure! Send your trade please. C:

Enduring Survivor

15,400 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Queen Kianra
It is a plan! <3
[/nodnod.] I know, huh? I think I even made 2 friends in there and added them. CX
Yus please. ;u; <3

o wo Yay.
oh yay. Almost makes me want to be more social-able. lol
/goes to do so/

Dangerous Vampire

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Queen Kianra
aphelia the vampire
Queen Kianra
aphelia the vampire
Queen Kianra
aphelia the vampire

xD; NIIIIICE Lia~! <3

Yesss = w=

I guess. xD; But I take the art to school and draw in my free time. c: Just within the last week I've perfected 3 sketches for people~
Awesome! How much did they sponsor? Well, I'm doing art for the people who sponsor. But only if they sponsor a certain amount. I think the minimum they have to sponsor is 50k to get a sketch, and I dun remember the other minimums for the other art. >u<;; It's like....an incentive to give more gold. C:

Oh very nice then Kia

Kia look here

Romantic Prophet

Queen Kianra
Sent
Thank you for accepting =w=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers