16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Queen Kianra
Icyss
Queen Kianra

No, white isn't an issue.
Just let me know what colour you want it to be, because what I do is usually do a grey or a light blue base, then highlight in white, and shade in a slightly darker blue/grey. <3

C:

Oh yay! I'm going to end up buying lots of art from you! haha.
I need to figure out which avi of mine I want with his, and then I shall fill out another form biggrin
I think a light blue would be better for his, since it does have some blue in it....hmmm

xD; gonna keep me busy? <3
Haha, no problem~ I'm patient. C:

Of course! I love art! And it also helps you with your quests! So, why not! razz
I have 2 that I like but I can't decide which one I like better. (both are mostly black though >.< wink
Which one do you think you would rather draw?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Icyss
Queen Kianra
Icyss
Queen Kianra

No, white isn't an issue.
Just let me know what colour you want it to be, because what I do is usually do a grey or a light blue base, then highlight in white, and shade in a slightly darker blue/grey. <3

C:

Oh yay! I'm going to end up buying lots of art from you! haha.
I need to figure out which avi of mine I want with his, and then I shall fill out another form biggrin
I think a light blue would be better for his, since it does have some blue in it....hmmm

xD; gonna keep me busy? <3
Haha, no problem~ I'm patient. C:

Of course! I love art! And it also helps you with your quests! So, why not! razz
I have 2 that I like but I can't decide which one I like better. (both are mostly black though >.< wink
Which one do you think you would rather draw?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL. that reminds me, I need to update my quest thread. >u<;;; I gave all my gold away yesterday. Hahah~ 1.7mil+ and I just decided I wanted to give it to people. But they did have to work for it. C:

Hmmm...Well, I really really hate wings, but I love the cute frilly skirt, but I wouldn't want to draw the chain thingies hanging off of her....eu e; But I don't like the first one's dress.....
[/shot.]

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
magically bewitching
Queen Kianra
magically bewitching
Bump!

Hello~

Hello heart

How are you? <3

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Queen Kianra

LOL. that reminds me, I need to update my quest thread. >u<;;; I gave all my gold away yesterday. Hahah~ 1.7mil+ and I just decided I wanted to give it to people. But they did have to work for it. C:

Hmmm...Well, I really really hate wings, but I love the cute frilly skirt, but I wouldn't want the draw thw chain thingies hanging off of her....eu e; But I don't like the first one's dress.....
[/shot.]

Haha yea, I usually buy art when I get like that. I've been saving up gold for a while now, and had no idea what I wanted to get, I know not that long ago I spent like...3-4m on just art. And I've been randomly buying art here and there the last like month.

Well, you can always not draw the wings, I don't mind. I just ask that the halo stays, its the only thing that I require in any art I get. razz I can make ya a tektek of her without the wings if you'd like, then she wouldn't have all those chains either i don't think.

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
              Queen Kianra

Order Up !

Username: Bunaiko {Durr Hurr}
              Art Type: Fullbody flat color {Sketch, Fullbody, ETC}
              Single/Couple: Single!
              Reference: X
              Pose Reference: Dancing! {Send me a picture link, or I'll pick a pose that I think best suits your avatar(s)}
              Extra: She has a tsundare personality, so make her uh cute but sexy! ^o^ {Attitude, clothing details, thing you absolutely must have kept, etc...}
              Tips?: {Not required}
              ❤❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤♪❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♫❤❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤❤♩❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♫❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
              Total Price: 70k (discount)

Combative Warlord

5,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Queen Kianra
magically bewitching
Queen Kianra
magically bewitching
Bump!

Hello~

Hello heart

How are you? <3

I'm fine, lol
Your so formal xd

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Icyss
Queen Kianra

Hmmm...Well, I really really hate wings, but I love the cute frilly skirt, but I wouldn't want the draw thw chain thingies hanging off of her....eu e; But I don't like the first one's dress.....
[/shot.]

Haha yea, I usually buy art when I get like that. I've been saving up gold for a while now, and had no idea what I wanted to get, I know not that long ago I spent like...3-4m on just art. And I've been randomly buying art here and there the last like month.

Well, you can always not draw the wings, I don't mind. I just ask that the halo stays, its the only thing that I require in any art I get. razz I can make ya a tektek of her without the wings if you'd like, then she wouldn't have all those chains either i don't think.

I just give my gold away when I'm like that, and then (go figure) right after that I find art I love, and I'm BROKE! AGH.

Would you? ;u;

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
              Queen Kianra

Order Up !

Username: Icyss
              Art Type: Flat color
              Single/Couple: couple
              Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Pose Reference: something similar to This? maybe? It's one of my fav poses. you can do something more in your own style though biggrin
              Extra: Keep my halo please. Make him kind of blushing/nervous about me taking off his blindfold maybe?
              Tips?: Maybe heart
              Total Price: 150k. (for now) razz

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Queen Kianra

I just give my gold away when I'm like that, and then (go figure) right after that I find art I love, and I'm BROKE! AGH.

Would you? ;u;

I can never just give my gold away, I like to buy stuff. And if I find an artist I like, and they happen to be questing as well, I tend to order more then one thing from them, if you haven't noticed razz
if I gave all my gold away that I have right now, I'd cry.. I have over...10m. >.>

Of course. already filled out a form biggrin

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
magically bewitching
Queen Kianra
magically bewitching
Queen Kianra
magically bewitching
Bump!

Hello~

Hello heart

How are you? <3

I'm fine, lol
Your so formal xd

Haha. Only at first~! I'm actually very random and spontanious. C:
<3

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Icyss
Queen Kianra

Would you? ;u;

I can never just give my gold away, I like to buy stuff. And if I find an artist I like, and they happen to be questing as well, I tend to order more then one thing from them, if you haven't noticed razz
if I gave all my gold away that I have right now, I'd cry.. I have over...10m. >.>

Of course. already filled out a form biggrin

xD; I noticed~ MAN! I wish I had that much. ;u; Most of my quests would be done! ;^;

Thanks~ C:

Combative Warlord

5,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Queen Kianra
magically bewitching
Queen Kianra
magically bewitching
Queen Kianra
magically bewitching
Bump!

Hello~

Hello heart

How are you? <3

I'm fine, lol
Your so formal xd

<3

Oh really! whee

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Icyss
              Queen Kianra

Order Up !

Username: Icyss
              Art Type: Flat color
              Single/Couple: couple
              Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Pose Reference: something similar to This? maybe? It's one of my fav poses. you can do something more in your own style though biggrin
              Extra: Keep my halo please. Make him kind of blushing/nervous about me taking off his blindfold maybe?
              Tips?: Maybe heart
              Total Price: 150k. (for now) razz

Sure! Did you want it waist-up like that, or did you want me to find a way to pose the lower half?~

&& could you send your trade for it all? C:

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
magically bewitching
Queen Kianra
magically bewitching
Queen Kianra
magically bewitching

Hello heart

How are you? <3

I'm fine, lol
Your so formal xd

<3

Oh really! whee

Really! Haha. C:
I'm just kinda mellow and polite at first because being random stright-off tends to scare people away. Cx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff