Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Icyss
oh yea a question, if i ordered a flat color, would i also need to pay for the line art? (I like to have line arts as well as colored ones)

Nope. C: I actually send you the sketch to preview before I line art, so you can even keep that too! <3

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Queen Kianra
Icyss
oh yea a question, if i ordered a flat color, would i also need to pay for the line art? (I like to have line arts as well as colored ones)

Nope. C: I actually send you the sketch to preview before I line art, so you can even keep that too! <3

Sweeet! *runs off to fill out a form*

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Icyss
Queen Kianra

xD; That's what all my friends say too~ Hahaha.
One of these days I need to show people my old art. eu e; It's like......I don't even know.....I'm ashamed to look at it. D;

Hehe. Awww I'm sure they aren't that bad. Trust me.. I can't draw to save my life. It makes me sad...

Just asked a question above, not sure if you saw it yet or not

It's pretty bad. Not even pretty bad....just downright awful!
I'm so glad my auction got AB'd by the person it did, because I drew them crap art last year. D; I feel happy to be able to redeem myself, so I've spent 4 days on a single sketch. xD

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
[/flails.]
STUPID DRINKS AND THEIR CONDENSATION~!

;^;
>u>
<u<

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
              Queen Kianra

Order Up !

Username: Icyss
              Art Type: Flat Color
              Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Extra: If you need to remove some things, thats okay, I just ask that you don't remove the halo.
              Tips?: possibly. biggrin
              ❤❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤♪❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♫❤❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤❤♩❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♫❤❤♬ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
              Total Price: 100k (so far)

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Queen Kianra

I'm so glad my auction got AB'd by the person it did, because I drew them crap art last year. D; I feel happy to be able to redeem myself, so I've spent 4 days on a single sketch. xD

Aww. I doubt that!
Aww, well at least you're making up for it! Although I'm sure they loved it anyways. I'm such an art whore though. I may actually order 2 other pieces from you of a friends avis, unless you happen to do couples?

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Icyss
              Queen Kianra

Order Up !

Extra: If you need to remove some things, thats okay, I just ask that you don't remove the halo.

Sure! Cx
Yaaay first orderr. <33 ♥

You can have a discount of 40k off for being my first customer. <3

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Queen Kianra
Icyss
              Queen Kianra

Order Up !

Sure! Cx
Yaaay first orderr. <33 ♥

You can have a discount of 40k off for being my first customer. <3

Aww! *dances* You're so sweet! I'll still probably give you 100k though biggrin

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Icyss
Queen Kianra

Aww. I doubt that!
Aww, well at least you're making up for it! Although I'm sure they loved it anyways. I'm such an art whore though. I may actually order 2 other pieces from you of a friends avis, unless you happen to do couples?

Couples are fine. C:
AH! Reminds me of what I forgot on my form! A place for people to tell me what pose they want, and if it's a single or a couple. >u< Grr.

&& I also forgot to put on the front page that couples are one full price, plus half of the full price....so for a sketch it's like...50k?....so you do 50k+25k=75k~ Oooooh Maaaath. C:

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Queen Kianra
Icyss
Queen Kianra

Aww. I doubt that!

Couples are fine. C:
AH! Reminds me of what I forgot on my form! A place for people to tell me what pose they want, and if it's a single or a couple. >u< Grr.

&& I also forgot to put on the front page that couples are one full price, plus half of the full price....so for a sketch it's like...50k?....so you do 50k+25k=75k~ Oooooh Maaaath. C:

Ohh! Well then, looks like I need to put another order then. hehe. So for a flat couple it would be 150k right? Hmmmm... Now to figure out who I want you to draw.. Gonna pick a different avi of mine..wait.. must ask this first, the avis i usually want to be drawn with are mostly white...thats not an issue is it? (I've had soooo many people turn me down because his avi is mostly white, it drives me insane haha) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]His avi, if you wanna look at it first and decide.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Icyss
Queen Kianra
Icyss
Queen Kianra

Aww. I doubt that!

Couples are fine. C:

Ohh! Well then, looks like I need to put another order then. hehe. So for a flat couple it would be 150k right? Hmmmm... Now to figure out who I want you to draw.. Gonna pick a different avi of mine..wait.. must ask this first, the avis i usually want to be drawn with are mostly white...thats not an issue is it? (I've had soooo many people turn me down because his avi is mostly white, it drives me insane haha) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]His avi, if you wanna look at it first and decide.

No, white isn't an issue.
Just let me know what colour you want it to be, because what I do is usually do a grey or a light blue base, then highlight in white, and shade in a slightly darker blue/grey. <3

C:

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Queen Kianra

Just let me know what colour you want it to be, because what I do is usually do a grey or a light blue base, then highlight in white, and shade in a slightly darker blue/grey. <3

C:

Oh yay! I'm going to end up buying lots of art from you! haha.
I need to figure out which avi of mine I want with his, and then I shall fill out another form biggrin
I think a light blue would be better for his, since it does have some blue in it....hmmm

Combative Warlord

5,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Icyss
Queen Kianra

C:

Oh yay! I'm going to end up buying lots of art from you! haha.
I need to figure out which avi of mine I want with his, and then I shall fill out another form biggrin
I think a light blue would be better for his, since it does have some blue in it....hmmm

xD; gonna keep me busy? <3
Haha, no problem~ I'm patient. C:

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
magically bewitching
Bump!

Hello~

Quick Reply

Submit