what is it... why are you not letting go

Because me dont wanna Q~Q

Obsessive Junior

Meldesuu

Because me dont wanna Q~Q
*shakes even harder* let go

Tipsy Man-Lover

Tipsy Man-Lover

Just wanted to bump the thread and let people know that I have one slot open if anyone would like to fill its place. Arts going at a fluid pase because I have incorporated it into my schedule pretty well so NO MORE WAITING AN IMMENSE AMOUNT OF TIME YAY!!

Shy Smoker

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Tailclaw
Just wanted to bump the thread and let people know that I have one slot open if anyone would like to fill its place. Arts going at a fluid pase because I have incorporated it into my schedule pretty well so NO MORE WAITING AN IMMENSE AMOUNT OF TIME YAY!!
I actually need art so yes ill take that slot. And that pm it was amazing that art omfg <3

Tipsy Man-Lover

-SkyGoesRawr-
Tailclaw
I actually need art so yes ill take that slot. And that pm it was amazing that art omfg <3
hey sorry, i closed the slots, I am going to open my own art joint shop soon but i have some art to finish before I post it. When the shop is open i will be more then happy to do some art for you.

Shy Smoker

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Tailclaw
-SkyGoesRawr-
Tailclaw
hey sorry, i closed the slots, I am going to open my own art joint shop soon but i have some art to finish before I post it. When the shop is open i will be more then happy to do some art for you.
okz ^^ and tail....KEEP THAT AVI, IT IS SO GALLANT <3

Tipsy Man-Lover

-SkyGoesRawr-
Tailclaw
-SkyGoesRawr-
Tailclaw
hah thanks smile

Timid Gaian

10,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tailclaw
-SkyGoesRawr-
Tailclaw
-SkyGoesRawr-
Tailclaw
hah thanks smile

Since your going to open your own art joint shop. Im closing the shop now
Thank you for wasting my money, and my time.
You and sky are jerks.
Worst people i ever met
And fyi, your art is overpriced and it really isnt worth it.
Oh and i forgot to mention, just because you make an art joint shop, you cant expect to get customers like crazy, it takes time, but im sure you'll find out, when you fail.
I'll be there laughing razz
Bye, im deleting you now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas