Closed

Coins~! ♥

Coins...? ಠ_ಠ' 1 100.0% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 53 54 55

Precious Darling

Achaia Crucifix
I love your mini requests without the color. Your lines are amazing c:
Could you do one of this fella for 25k +tip?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Some more info on him:
Eye Color: He has black irises with red lemniscates (horizontal infinity symbols) as pupils in the middle of them.
Hair Color: Creamy white, the tips end with a crimson red.
Skin Color: Creamy white.
Hair Style: The cut is bangs in front and short at the back. The two longest bangs have a metal clasp at the tips. These are made of gold.
Clothing: Linen shirts that reveal his chest or a tee with an opened waistcoat, which he would use to store small tools in. He always wears pants that stop below his knees or at least show his ankles. The man also loves his flip flops. Rarely wears shoes, when he does they would be untied army boots. When it comes to jewelery he also has golden ankle bangles or bracers.
Markings: His sides are tatoo'ed with a ribbon that runs from the back of his shoulders to his upperlegs. The Latin words; Luxuria, Gula, Avaritia, Acedia, Ira, Invidia and Superbia are written inside of them. They are the seven deadly sins. He also has another tattoo one the right side of his body above his hip on his stomach. It says 3.0.
Other: He has facial hair. A goatee and a small stubble beard on his chin of the color red.
Personality: Like to tinker on tech and fix stuff.

Sure. Send in the trade. I'll accept it once I'm finished~

Enduring Soldier

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Just Bittersweet
Achaia Crucifix
I love your mini requests without the color. Your lines are amazing c:
Could you do one of this fella for 25k +tip?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Some more info on him:
Eye Color: He has black irises with red lemniscates (horizontal infinity symbols) as pupils in the middle of them.
Hair Color: Creamy white, the tips end with a crimson red.
Skin Color: Creamy white.
Hair Style: The cut is bangs in front and short at the back. The two longest bangs have a metal clasp at the tips. These are made of gold.
Clothing: Linen shirts that reveal his chest or a tee with an opened waistcoat, which he would use to store small tools in. He always wears pants that stop below his knees or at least show his ankles. The man also loves his flip flops. Rarely wears shoes, when he does they would be untied army boots. When it comes to jewelery he also has golden ankle bangles or bracers.
Markings: His sides are tatoo'ed with a ribbon that runs from the back of his shoulders to his upperlegs. The Latin words; Luxuria, Gula, Avaritia, Acedia, Ira, Invidia and Superbia are written inside of them. They are the seven deadly sins. He also has another tattoo one the right side of his body above his hip on his stomach. It says 3.0.
Other: He has facial hair. A goatee and a small stubble beard on his chin of the color red.
Personality: Like to tinker on tech and fix stuff.

Sure. Send in the trade. I'll accept it once I'm finished~

Awesome ♥
I've sent the trade c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out