Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  closed

A new style is brewing famously in Cuppuberry's cafe, what should be its thumbnail image?

Strawberry short cake 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Strawberry roll cake 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Chocolate bar 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Coffee cup 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 > >>

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

I WANNA BE A KITTY!
Username: Razielic
Skin Color?: Kiza - blue fur / Rini - white fur (give her white ears & tail too instead of those yellow ones in the avatar)
Expression/Pose: Rini - shocked / Kiza - glomping her like she is going to bite her (playfully)
Body Shot: either waist or full body
Head Hair, yes or no?: Kiza - either long curly or the lolita style / Rini same as her avatar pic
Shoes on, or Kitty feet?: kitty feet
Anything else?: character bio post if you need any additional info
Background or Text: no thanks
Your Offer: 20k

Benevolent Phantom

Razielic
I WANNA BE A KITTY!
Username: Razielic
Skin Color?: Kiza - blue fur / Rini - white fur (give her white ears & tail too instead of those yellow ones in the avatar)
Expression/Pose: Rini - shocked / Kiza - glomping her like she is going to bite her (playfully)
Body Shot: either waist or full body
Head Hair, yes or no?: Kiza - either long curly or the lolita style / Rini same as her avatar pic
Shoes on, or Kitty feet?: kitty feet
Anything else?: character bio post if you need any additional info
Background or Text: no thanks
Your Offer: 20k

Accepted! heart

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

thanks seri

Benevolent Phantom

Razielic
growing up i never had pets so i didnt really understand people who did. cats were weird and lazy to me. i always said if i had a pet it would been a great wolf. lawl. then i met rini and her obsession with kitties was too much and turned me. if i were an animal i'd be a wolf myself. proud, loyal, guarding, fierce, sounds like me!

I had lots of cats when I was little, and always treasured them. As I grew older, I hated cats because I tried to rebel in getting the idea of liking cats. But in time, I just accepted that pets do not last forever...I like chihuahuas too.
Oh yeah? You probably like those huskies, that look like wolves biggrin
A wolf does sound like you!

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

Seri Dreams
Razielic
growing up i never had pets so i didnt really understand people who did. cats were weird and lazy to me. i always said if i had a pet it would been a great wolf. lawl. then i met rini and her obsession with kitties was too much and turned me. if i were an animal i'd be a wolf myself. proud, loyal, guarding, fierce, sounds like me!

I had lots of cats when I was little, and always treasured them. As I grew older, I hated cats because I tried to rebel in getting the idea of liking cats. But in time, I just accepted that pets do not last forever...I like chihuahuas too.
Oh yeah? You probably like those huskies, that look like wolves biggrin
A wolf does sound like you!
i wish i had pets as a child, i think it would have had a good impact on me. i could see myself getting a husky type dog. chihuahuas are cute dogs they got cute stubby legs

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

O________________________O;;;;
*pokes Raz's order*
OMFG. XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

Rinioa
O________________________O;;;;
*pokes Raz's order*
OMFG. XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink

Benevolent Phantom

Chihuahua's look stubby all around, but even more so their legs so I concur on that one! Huskies are beautiful, I seen one the other day, it very much looked like a wolf. It had pretty blue eyes. heart

Benevolent Phantom

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

The Kiza/Rini art is cute.
It's been a long-long-long time since anyone has drawn that avatar version of Rini. :3

Benevolent Phantom

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed the art, it is a cute avatar. smile

Benevolent Phantom

yum_strawberry

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

Seri Dreams
Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed the art, it is a cute avatar. smile
It was my first ever completed quest avatar. lmfao.
Thank you.

Benevolent Phantom

You are welcome.

Benevolent Phantom

yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items