Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  closed

A new style is brewing famously in Cuppuberry's cafe, what should be its thumbnail image?

Strawberry short cake 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Strawberry roll cake 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Chocolate bar 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Coffee cup 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 86 87 > >>

Benevolent Phantom

iMintCoco
MEOW! Chibi me Plz! - Pastel
UserName: iMintCoco
Expression: Smiling - happy
Eyes: Dot
Pose: Standing, holding the hologram
Body Shot: Head, Bust, Waist, Full Body shot? Fullbody
Other Information: The hand with the hologram, raised into the air (attempting to get connection) razz
& Ignore the additional sparks around, under the heartbreaker jacket: White shorts
Background or Text: nope
Your Offer: 8k

Accepted! I can do that! Please send trade.

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

<3

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

dramallama

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

MEOW! Chibi me Plz!
UserName: Rinioa
Avatar/References: My character Rini {link} wearing Rinoa Heartilly's outfit {link}
Expression: "hopeful" ...small smile.
Eyes: Regular eyes!
Pastel Chibi or Regular?: Regular Chibi!
Pose: Standing, pointing with one hand the other hand down. (Rinoa's trademark pose is her pointing to a shooting star, example: x)
Body Shot: Fullbody
Other Information: In the down hand can you have a little white bunny plush just something cute and really floppy.
Background or Text: Nah. <3
Your Offer: yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry Oh, and a yum_cupcake

Benevolent Phantom

Rinioa
MEOW! Chibi me Plz!
Avatar/References: My character Rini {link} wearing Rinoa Heartilly's outfit {link}
Pose: Standing, pointing with one hand the other hand down. (Rinoa's trademark pose is her pointing to a shooting star, example: x)
Other Information: In the down hand can you have a little white bunny plush just something cute and really floppy.
Your Offer: yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry Oh, and a yum_cupcake

Would you like a side standing, with pointing like in that picture? Or a frontal stand? =)

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

Seri Dreams
Rinioa
MEOW! Chibi me Plz!

Would you like a side standing, with pointing like in that picture? Or a frontal stand? =)

Mmm. Well, I was thinking frontal. But, I will leave that up to you...whichever you think would work better and be cuter. xD

Benevolent Phantom

Rinioa
Seri Dreams
Rinioa
MEOW! Chibi me Plz!

Mmm. Well, I was thinking frontal. But, I will leave that up to you...whichever you think would work better and be cuter. xD

Okay, ACCEPTED!

And your request, and payment is so cute I am going to make it into a sample as to how to fill out a form xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -luvsu-

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

*blink-blink*
Awww. xD! //whee!
Yay for being a sample! xD

Benevolent Phantom

Rinioa
*blink-blink*
Awww. xD! //whee!

cuz you is my spesshul bff -hugsu- nyah! cat_redface

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

Seri Dreams
Rinioa
*blink-blink*
Awww. xD! //whee!

cuz you is my spesshul bff -hugsu- nyah! cat_redface

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I feel so loved!!!!
*glomps on & snuggles*
ILUBFF4EVURZ

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

hey seri, i got a question for ya. kitty citizen style couples, can you do that? it would be a bribe if you can, right?

Benevolent Phantom

Razielic
hey seri, i got a question for ya. kitty citizen style couples, can you do that? it would be a bribe if you can, right?

Yeah you can do that. 3nodding

Just to share:
I am actually working on a kitty citizen for myself, to add to a sample. YAY FOR KITTIES. AND WOLFIES??!!! I guess I am half cat, and half wolf. rofl

Rini, forever u is luved! -rubs on- puuuur purrrr.

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

ok thanks seri! i used to not like cats until i met tiffie. lawl!

Benevolent Phantom

Haha sometimes they can be a bit scary or annoying, but they are love mostly. I associate myself with a wolf, but inside I am free care cat xd

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

growing up i never had pets so i didnt really understand people who did. cats were weird and lazy to me. i always said if i had a pet it would been a great wolf. lawl. then i met rini and her obsession with kitties was too much and turned me. if i were an animal i'd be a wolf myself. proud, loyal, guarding, fierce, sounds like me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff