Here's the sketch, Lexy! I hope to finish it tomorrow. eek
Love_Always_Lexy

Godlike Noob

55,625 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Carl 200
RyogaRob
I'm sorry to hear that you had to take off, but I do understand. I was wondering what happened. I got into the same booty grab as you and didn't know it til I saw your art post in the threads posts!

But please let me know what you would like to do about the art still. Thanks again and nice to see that you are ok!

Rob

Oh yeah, about your request. Were you the one asking for a couple? I will look into it after xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx since she still occupies the FB slot. Sorry for the long wait. confused

Godlike Noob

55,625 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Carl 200
xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx
pritong_sushi

User Image
User Image
╭☆╯Yes smile I'm still interested. I'm glad you're okay. I edited my order a little bit╭☆╯
User Image

I have bad news for you, Tinker...I lost my earlier sketch of your request. I've been trying to find it this morning but to no avail. I'm really sorry! crying

Oh well. I suppose I'll just have to restart! Sorry if you had to wait longer, but I'll make it quick, and of course, prettyful! (haha is that even a word?)

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
pritong_sushi
xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx
pritong_sushi

User Image
User Image
╭☆╯Yes smile I'm still interested. I'm glad you're okay. I edited my order a little bit╭☆╯
User Image

I have bad news for you, Tinker...I lost my earlier sketch of your request. I've been trying to find it this morning but to no avail. I'm really sorry! crying

Oh well. I suppose I'll just have to restart! Sorry if you had to wait longer, but I'll make it quick, and of course, prettyful! (haha is that even a word?)
awww, I'm really sorry to hear about that. Now you have to start from the beginning again. No worries, take your time smile

Godlike Noob

55,625 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Carl 200
koneko66
Would this mean that after you finished the previously scheduled pictures you wouldn't be taking any more requests? I've been saving funds for a long time and I'd just like to know if this is still something I should be working towards! ^.^ Due to more glitches I've been having on Gaia than I can count I should be able to read any reply you make via quote but I won't be able to respond (unless I'm on someone else's computer like I am now...) so if there are any further things necessary please feel free to PM me instead! Hope you're doing well! =)

This shop is temporarily open mainly bec. I'm on a break and I want to finish all pending art last year. I'm not sure yet if I can entertain new requests; if I will have enough time before the 2nd semester of my postgrad course. If I get more breaks, we'll see! mrgreen

Godlike Noob

55,625 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Carl 200
Mitsukichan03
Hello pritong_sushi. Will you be taking any more requests after you are done with the pendings?

I look forward to hearing from you. smile

Hi Mitsuki-chan! As I have said on the above post, I don't know if I can handle new requests, esp. when break ends. If it's only a headshot or waist-up, I think I can manage. I'll let you know after I complete the pendings first. mrgreen

Playful Guildswoman

xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx
pritong_sushi

User Image
User Image
User Image

Aw..... *Pets the grunnies...*

Playful Guildswoman

pritong_sushi
Mitsukichan03
Hello pritong_sushi. Will you be taking any more requests after you are done with the pendings?

I look forward to hearing from you. smile

Hi Mitsuki-chan! As I have said on the above post, I don't know if I can handle new requests, esp. when break ends. If it's only a headshot or waist-up, I think I can manage. I'll let you know after I complete the pendings first. mrgreen

*cuddles with pandas, notes we are same colors and purrs...*

Godlike Noob

55,625 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Carl 200
jellykans
*cuddles with pandas, notes we are same colors and purrs...*

Jelly! *cuddles and...eats a random bamboo*
Oh I almost forgot Harayama only eats noodles...probably? xd

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
pritong_sushi
RyogaRob
I'm sorry to hear that you had to take off, but I do understand. I was wondering what happened. I got into the same booty grab as you and didn't know it til I saw your art post in the threads posts!

But please let me know what you would like to do about the art still. Thanks again and nice to see that you are ok!

Rob

Oh yeah, about your request. Were you the one asking for a couple? I will look into it after xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx since she still occupies the FB slot. Sorry for the long wait. confused

Yep that was me! mrgreen I'm surprised you remembered me! eek That's ok. Take your time, like I've said No RUSH! mrgreen

Ruthless Survivor

10,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
pritong_sushi

Just a sketch/preview. It's inked already, but I can use GIMP should you want to change anything.
nii_chan222

I love it! x3 And the kitten's face makes me smile xD <333
No changes :]

Dangerous Sophomore

pritong_sushi
User Image

Just a sketch/preview. It's inked already, but I can use GIMP should you want to change anything.
Chantel 250

Beau-ti-ful. <3
It's fine just the way it is. c:
Did I already pay you before?

Dangerous Lover

12,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conventioneer 300
pritong_sushi
User Image User Image

Here's the sketch, Lexy! I hope to finish it tomorrow. eek
Love_Always_Lexy

wow this is beautiful PRI~~~ love it heart heart heart

Godlike Noob

55,625 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Carl 200
User Image
(click on thumbnail image to view full size)

1 WU (bonus: knee-up) requested by Aurora Rugiada. You may send trade to my mule pritong_sabaw for payment. Thanks!

Aurora Rugiada

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces