Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now that's rude! surprised
surprised Yes, it kind of is. I always thank the artists that I get commissions from, and I try to make sure I have enough gold to give them a 20% tip. :3
Pretty. 4laugh

Arrgh...I got my laptop, and now I'm all distracted from doing art. @____@

Hey, should I table at Connecticon? n.n
Sure! That'd be neat to do something like that... if you're talking about what I think you're talking about. xD

BTW, you haven't started on my commission yet, have you? There's one minor thing I'd like to change. >_o;;
Whazzat? n.n;; No, I haven't started yet...I'm having artblock, and just got pummelled with a few art trades I forgot about. >_O
@@; I hate <insert appropriate word here>'s block, they all suck. gonk

And the minor change is to Rhia's (the mother) eyes. Could you have her eyes a solid green instead of slit horizontally and of a pinkish-red color? And when I mean solid green, I mean as in no schlera (the white area) and no pupils, and I'd like it a darker green around the edge and then sort of fade to a lighter green as it gets to the center of her eye (the outer most part being like a hunter green and the very center being like an almost lime green). sweatdrop
Yey~, thank you for being so nice. *Snug.*

A plot twist came up and I'll be RPing it out in the coming weeks in the guild, and Rhia's eyes change color/style in it. << >>
Okay. n.n Not a problem, as I'm in an art slump. o.O;;
:0 S'okay, take all the time you want to pull yourself out of it. ^^
ninja heart
heart heart
Don't bump for now, please. x.x I don't want orders. xD
<< >> Oh, okay. xD

Why don't you just state that you're closed for the moment? ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash