Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Cartoon Trivia! According to Grunkle Stan, what is more dangerous than a gun?

Rumble McSkirmish 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Gideon's hair 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A hippie with a guitar 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
Waddles 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
A ladder 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
His fez 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
Gnomes 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 930 931 932 > >> >>> »|

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

CARTOONS

You know them, you love them, you remember them no matter what your friends say--let's face it, we all love cartoons. Some of us more than others, but still, there has to be at least one cartoon you like, or maybe even love, from now or maybe a few years ago. Either way, you remember it don't you?

I want to help bring back those memories, and the love we all share for our animated friends! :3

Now, when I say cartoon, what do I mean?

Western and Eastern--Animes are japanese cartoons, so don't think they don't count. :3

So, what shall I be doing to aid you in your cartoon nostalgia? *ahem*.....
I will take characters from your favorite shows and make a picture just for you! Want your avatar hanging out with Captain Planet--or better yet, as a member of the Planeteers? SURE THING! How about an OC playing ping pong with Goku and the gang? OF COURSE! Throw some possibilities at me! The only major rule here is to remember: IT IS CARTOON THEMED! No drawing of just avatars or OCs, there has to be something about a cartoon in the drawing. :3

Take a look at my Magical List and see what is in store for you! Who knows, maybe with some proofs of purchase you can have your very own Planteer ring! XD

Magical List of Great Wonders

*YOU ARE HERE
*Rules/What to expect
*Prices and Art Selection/Order form
*Right Now.../Good and Bad Kid List

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Rules/What To Expect

"Do these things or prepare to eat my laser!" (AKA The Rules)
#1. "DEE DEE GET OUT OF MY LABORATORY!" Which translates to, have fun, just don't break anything ok? OR STEAL THE ART, DO NOT STEAL THE ART. (Or you will eat lasers)
Remember, don't touch anything. Especially that giant robot, whatever you do, DO NO TOUCH THE--NO! NO! You STUPID GIRL! GET AWAY FROM THAT! *ahem* sorry about that, Dexter on the brain I guess. XD

#2. Remember Numbah 2 from the KND? He was funny. XD But seriously, be curteous to me and to the people in the thread. Don't make me bring Numbah 5 in here. She'll whoop your butt! XD

#3. Ahh, three is my favorite number, all because of Hiei (and his three eyes heart )...Oh yea, the rule, sorry, I got distracted for a minute...Please don't get fidgety if I take awhile on the art. Everyone I have ever drawn for can tell you that I mostly take awhile to get art finished. Never fear though! I will update you frequently and let you know of progress. Just give me my space or so help me, I will use Hiei's sword and...*looses train of thought and thinks about Hiei* X3

#4. Fill out the order form please! Do not forget! :3 The sooner you do, the sooner you can take a field trip with Mrs. Frizzle! Please send the trade after I accept your order, I will fully accept the trade after I finish with your art. Now that bit of info is over, time to field trip to Mars!! "HIT IT LIZ!"

#5. "The city of Townsville...is under attack!!" And you know what that means! Three super powered girls are going to kick some major tail if there is anyone trying to get art without paying--just be sure to send the trade after I accept your order, then when I finish with the art I'll accept the trade in full. :3 So don't try to be like Mojo Jojo and steal stuff...his hairy behind gets handed to him everytime. ;D

#6. Contact me via pm or through the thread--heck, both works fine for me! "Chop off Billy and Mandy's heads? Dat sounds good to meh!" XD

```
What should you expect from me? Well, I am not the greatest artist, I am still learning, but I think I am good either way. X3 Take a look and see what you can expect from me! I have my own styles and like to use them, so if you want to have your picture done in the cartoon's original style--I can't promise you that. XD

Want a picture done of a favorite cartoon character? See this:
:3
Want a picture of a favorite anime character? See this:
Want to involve yourself in a cartoon? See this:
((For those of you who aren't in the loop on Mighty Max, it is a show about a boy with a cap *see first picture on first post* that makes portals that lead anywhere in the world. Thus, this is my take on Mighty Max by making it me XD))

Remember Have FUN!

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Prices/Order Form

Prices and Art Selections! :3

Cartoon Art No Color= 20k ((Single Character))
*This is for if you just want a picture of say, Bloo from Fosters. :3

Cartoon Art Color= 25k((Single Character))
*Same example from above applies. :3

Cartoon Art No Color (more than one character)=25k ((Limit is 6))
*Say you want to have your avatar playing with Dee Dee and Dexter from Dexter's Lab.

Cartoon Art Color (more than one character)=30k
*Same example applies. :3

Cartoon Art Background=+1k

I love to draw backgrounds and have alot of movement in a picture, so if you have ideas, throw 'em at me! If not, but you do want something cool added, tell me to let my imagination go nuts. XD And I will.

*Prices udpated 7/2/2011*=Does not count for Xaos, Air, Ronin, and Cloud as they all have placed orders before this change. :3*
```

Order Form:

Username:
Cartoon Character:
Show Character is from:
References:*picture of the cartoon character and a picture of your wanted avatar please! :3
Art Selection:
Color it with: *photoshop, paint, color pencils, prisma markers, or mixed. :3
Background: *yes or no please :3
Overall Price:
Cartoon quote!: ((Pick anything you want! "I'm sorry Mac, is that ok?"--Wilt ))

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Right Now....

Here is who is who I am drawing for now! :3 Be paitent and wait your turn, I will contact you when I finish so if you request art and my slots are full you can decide whether you still want art done or not. :3

Aridethdar
Username: Aridethdar
Cartoon Character: Sesshomaru
Show Character is from: (anime) Inuyasha
References: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and Sesshomaru
Art Selection:
Color it with: *photoshop, paint, color pencils, prisma markers, or mixed. :3 Whatever your preference <3
Background: Yes please <3
Overall Price: 30k + tip <3
Cartoon quote!: "Die, Inuyasha!"

I was thinking about having Ari in a tree looking down at Sesshomaru and Sesshomaru looking up at her. Details are up to you though, I love seeing what artists can do <3

Sky Thompson
Username: Sky Thompson
Cartoon Character: Light Yagami
Show Character is from: Death Note
References: Skys tekteks, Skys art references (basically, any outfit works except the one with her hair down) and Light Yagami x X
Art Selection: Cartoon Art Color (more than one character) with Background
Color it with: Anything, surprise me.
Background: Yes
Overall Price: Errr.... 35k? Dx -sucks at this kind of thing-
Cartoon quote!: “This isn’t divine judgement, it’s the work of some childish killer who’s playing at divine retribution, that’s all.” -L (Ryuzaki)

*BULK ORDER~ Ronin ninja gemini
5/12 commissions complete! ;3

On Hold:

```

Good Kid List:
Faybel *for her continuing support! :3 4laugh
Greteh
CloudControl
Ronin ninja gemini
Xaos313

Bad Kid List:

Platypus List
Xaos313~Current Status: Agent X {A labcoat wearin', bad guy stompin', pharmaceutical platypus!}

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

~ART TRADES (Thundercats) HOOOooo!!~

Okedokey, so this is my first attempt at adding one of these into an art shop so forgive me if I happen to be jumbled about here. xp

*AHEM* If you haven't noticed by now, I love art. AND I love CARTOONS. Huh, go figure right? Well, I love the two so much I thought I'd get into the fun a bit myself here and at the same time give people the chance to order art from me without having to worry about the hassles of gaia gold and all its hasselness...es..ess..es!

Strap on your rocket powered boots cause here we GO GO GO!! Off into the starlight and on 'til morning--EGADS slow down and watch out for the....RULES!!

PRESENTING....THE RULES for TRADING ART!

It's actually pretty simple, so don't go thinking you have to ask Dexter to translate for you--the smary-arty pants Dexter with the crazy sister by the way, not the serial killer one. Yea, I've gotten those two confused before. Moving on...

Ok, here's how it all works! :3 If you think you want to trade art with me all you have to do is:
1. Send me examples of your artwork and fill out the order form for the regular art requests. *When dealing with the Price question just leave that blank of course. ;3*

2. If for some reason I decline on the trade offer understand that it isn't anything personal it's just that one, I could be too busy, or that the style of art isn't my cup of tea.

3. Once a trade is set up communication is preferred. ;3 I know that I personally take a good while to finish up an order. I like to update customers frequently so they know I haven't forgotten them (blame school and my overall nerdy crazy life d: ).

4. I know me, and so do my past customers. xD They can all tell you that I take FOREVER and a day to finish art comissions. *again see above for that xD* If one person completes their order before the other then by all means do whatever feels best. Send it early, or wait for the other (most likely going to be me xD) to finish with their side of the trade. *I would highly recommend that the latter vs. the former. :3

And that's pretty much all I have to say about that! See, pretty simple-dimple right? ;3

~Since I am also going to keep the regular requests, I am going to put up a strict ONE slot for art trades. :3 Pm me or post in the thread if interested!

ALL RIGHT. Now that that is done with see ya peeps I'm off to wander about Athelia with the Great Red Dragon! Mind the Locusts ya'hear? ;3 PEACE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Art Trade ;3

1. Greteh's OC and Dr. Facilier

~*On Hold: Fatmasterson*~

~Finished Trades~
1.Xcene Vs. Yami

2.Metaknight and Greteh

3. Fatmaterson jams with Pizzazz

4.Mustang_Sempai and Young Justice Robin

5.Rassmussen hangs out with Totoro
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.M m m . W h a t c h a s a y ?User Image
Freakazoid! xD
I used to love that show. Hahaha~ I still love the theme.

Remember me? ;3
User Image

User Image 4 1 2 . 2 k || 2 . 4 m i l User Image

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Shanka-san
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.M m m . W h a t c h a s a y ?User Image
Freakazoid! xD
I used to love that show. Hahaha~ I still love the theme.

Remember me? ;3
User Image

I will forever and ever love that show! X3 Freakazoid is so random and funny.
"This reminds me of DisneyLand!"
"Oh, they took those out, the Sky Buckets."
"Oh no...well, at least they still have the boats."
"*turns head away*"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THE BOAAATS!!" XD

YES I remember you! Though, just to make sure, your name issss.....?
User Image
xDD

>.>; <.<; Andrea. Amber's cousin. :3 I went to go to OHS. o:
And, I was obsessed with Hiei too. xD
User Image

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Shanka-san
User Image
xDD

>.>; <.<; Andrea. Amber's cousin. :3 I went to go to OHS. o:
User Image

MUHA! I knew it was you! :3 Your name though, it had escaped the fortress that is my Brain. XD

How are you doing??? :3 *pokes you with a stick*
Do you draw cartoon-style avatars?
User Image
xD

Good. :3 How are you? o: I moved...I think I was moving when I knew you though, so
I probably told you back then. Not sure. xD
User Image

kekeke, i'm stalking you 8D

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Star Amaunet