Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Cartoon Trivia! According to Grunkle Stan, what is more dangerous than a gun?

Rumble McSkirmish 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Gideon's hair 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A hippie with a guitar 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
Waddles 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
A ladder 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
His fez 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
Gnomes 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 930 931 932 > >> >>> »|

User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.M m m . W h a t c h a s a y ?User Image
Hahaha~ Omg. I remember that, "Snarf!" xD

Holyshi- I just saw a naked Hiei in you siggy. o.o;; xDDD
You naughty girl, you. ;D
User Image

User Image 4 1 2 . 2 k || 2 . 4 m i l User Image
Username: iToxique
Cartoon Character: Wilt (+ my avi.C: )
Show Character is from: Fosters home for imaginary friends..
Art Selection:Cartoon Art Color (more than one character)=4k
Overall Price:5k..;-]

oh man I LOVE YOU FOREVER...cartoons are my life(sorta.xD)...not anime..:T...CARTOONS Eastern and Western style!xD
woop..>w<

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
iToxique
Username: iToxique
Cartoon Character: Wilt (+ my avi.C: )
Show Character is from: Fosters home for imaginary friends..
Art Selection:Cartoon Art Color (more than one character)=4k
Overall Price:5k..;-]

oh man I LOVE YOU FOREVER...cartoons are my life(sorta.xD)...not anime..:T...CARTOONS Eastern and Western style!xD
woop..>w<

Same here! Cartoons are my passion and my obsession, I just can't live without 'em! :3 I am so excited--I love Wilt! He is so sweet! X3 Anything specific you want? You and him doodling on the sidewalk with chalk? Running around playing basketball? :3 Or just chilling? XD

Thank you for the trade, but just know that I don't accept trades until I send the completed picture. :3 Is that ok?

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Shanka-san
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.M m m . W h a t c h a s a y ?User Image
Hahaha~ Omg. I remember that, "Snarf!" xD

Holyshi- I just saw a naked Hiei in you siggy. o.o;; xDDD
You naughty girl, you. ;D
User Image

>>....<<.....Heh, you saw...uh..nothing! XD It was the hot spring one wasn't it? XD
Hehe, "Lionel! SNARF!" XD
Quote:
Same here! Cartoons are my passion and my obsession, I just can't live without 'em! :3 I am so excited--I love Wilt! He is so sweet! X3 Anything specific you want? You and him doodling on the sidewalk with chalk? Running around playing basketball? :3 Or just chilling? XD

Thank you for the trade, but just know that I don't accept trades until I send the completed picture. :3 Is that ok?

YAY!!..mann your the best *sniff sniff*

oooh playing basketball please!<33
thats fun..=w=

wilt is soo sweet,he's so adorable.<33

i am a cartoon fanatic!!..im also an artist not a very awesome one but i am..lol
i would totally love to work with you one day,as i dont find many people who actually like Eastern/Western type cartoons..because everyone loves anime..lol

heres my DA if you would like to me my work.<3
DEVIANTART

also thank you very much,.<33

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
iToxique
Quote:

YAY!!..mann your the best *sniff sniff*

oooh playing basketball please!<33
thats fun..=w=

wilt is soo sweet,he's so adorable.<33

i am a cartoon fanatic!!..im also an artist not a very awesome one but i am..lol
i would totally love to work with you one day,as i dont find many people who actually like Eastern/Western type cartoons..because everyone loves anime..lol

heres my DA if you would like to me my work.<3
DEVIANTART

also thank you very much,.<33
Careful, you may make my head swell. XD
And so that I know, would you like the avi you have on now as the one in the picture or..? YAY! Basketball time! X3 I like this picture already! X3

It is not often that I find another cartoon fanatic! X3 As I type I am currently watching one of my 90s favorites--Mighty Max--I am such a nerd for that show--anyway, I love all cartoons, and I do really like eastern art, but I also love anime. :3 Anything animated gets my attention rather easily--HUGE FAN OF PIXAR I am. XD (though I am tired of CG I want more 2-D animation...T^T)

Thank you for the DA link! :3 Feel free to chek out mine too! :3
DA
Quote:
And so that I know, would you like the avi you have on now as the one in the picture or..? YAY! Basketball time! X3 I like this picture already! X3

It is not often that I find another cartoon fanatic! X3 As I type I am currently watching one of my 90s favorites--Mighty Max--I am such a nerd for that show--anyway, I love all cartoons, and I do really like eastern art, but I also love anime. :3 Anything animated gets my attention rather easily--HUGE FAN OF PIXAR I am. XD (though I am tired of CG I want more 2-D animation...T^T)

DA

i know huh?..lol..sorry..xD
oh you can use this avi..much simpler..<3
User Image

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
iToxique
Quote:

DA

i know huh?..lol..sorry..xD
oh you can use this avi..much simpler..<3
User Image

OH MY! Your art is simply amazing! X3 I love your style, you are very talented! :3 I would be honored to work with you one day! X3

Ah yes, thank you for the avatar! X3 I can't wait to get started. X3
By the way, out of curiousity, what is your favorite cartoon? whee
aww thank you soo much!!O3O
so are you woman!!!<33
your art is awesome....<33

oh mann thats a really REALLY tough question to answer..i LOVE so many cartoons..well lets put it this way if i had a top 5 cartoons list it would be

Ed,Edd & Eddy
Dexters Lab
Scooby Doo
Johnny Bravo
Powerpuff girls...i guess cuz i watched all of those when I was younger!lol

but there not in order...xD

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
iToxique
aww thank you soo much!!O3O
so are you woman!!!<33
your art is awesome....<33

oh mann thats a really REALLY tough question to answer..i LOVE so many cartoons..well lets put it this way if i had a top 5 cartoons list it would be

Ed,Edd & Eddy
Dexters Lab
Scooby Doo
Johnny Bravo
Powerpuff girls...i guess cuz i watched all of those when I was younger!lol

but there not in order...xD

Ah A Cartoon Network fan I see! X3 As am I, I used to really like the shows on Nick, but then they all turned into real sitcom type shows. T^T I don't have the special channel they have for the toons...*sniffles*

Thank you too! X3 I like my doodles, OOoo but yours still amaze me! 4laugh
MUAH, I know, that is just about the hardest question ever! XD
I love Dexter's Lab heart along with all the other shows you listed, though I must say I am also a Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy fan, along with Invader Zim, Mighty Max, Danny Phantom, and My Life as A Teenage Robot, and Fosters. X3
Ah that reminds me! Have you read any of Bleedman's comics? He is an AMAZING artist and makes comic crossovers of tons of cartoons. X3
OH YES I ADORE BLEEDMAN!!!..his comics are awesome,i looove the way he draws Dexter and the Powerpuff Girls.<333

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
hot minelys
heart Hello heart

whee Yo YO! How are you Minelys?

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Me too!! X3 *waves arms around excitedly* And and and and his Mandark was awesometastical--I loved his Samurai Jack! X3 Hehe he wore a nike jacket. XD
Sakura lady of death
>>....<<.....Heh, you saw...uh..nothing! XD It was the hot spring one wasn't it? XD
Hehe, "Lionel! SNARF!" XD

User Image
You can't hide it from me. >] Yes, it was. xDD

I thought his name was "Lion-o"? xDDD
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items