Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Cartoon Trivia! According to Grunkle Stan, what is more dangerous than a gun?

Rumble McSkirmish 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Gideon's hair 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A hippie with a guitar 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
Waddles 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
A ladder 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
His fez 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
Gnomes 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 930 931 932 > >> >>> »|

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
mrgreen

Mr. Green, most likely the best emotion face name ever. XD
Would it be possible to provide pages of manga script and get it turned into manga? And how much would that cost? Any content you won't do?

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Cursewhite
Would it be possible to provide pages of manga script and get it turned into manga? And how much would that cost? Any content you won't do?

Well, it depends, what kind of manga? Is it based on existing characters? It would have to be shorter than 5 pages as that is very time consuming. As for content--extreme themes are a no, but other than that I am good with alot of things. :3

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I am still in the editing process of this shop--I just want to let you all know that I have added more of an explanation to the front page. :3 The purpose of this shop is to have pictures done of your favorite characters, like, Sasuke from Naruto, Ichigo from Bleach, or to include yourself with your favorite characters such as with using your avatar, or maybe an OC. Just remember, it is cartoon related, that is the focus of this shop! :3

I hope this helps clarify anything confusing. :3
Original characters, I would provide reference images. But I wouldn't be interested in anything only 5 pages long unless it was the first 5 pages of a longer work - then I'd only be using it as a demo. I mostly write graphic-novel length scripts. Hmm... If you're not willing to do extreme stuff I wouldn't be able to use you for more than a demo anyway, I don't think I have any scripts that don't have any sex in the whole thing.

So, here are my crappy thumbnails of the first 3 pages of an original graphic novel:
pg1 pg2 pg3

So, the job would be to create pretty pencil art for those three pages. No inking, no coloring. Is that something you'd want to do, and what would you charge?

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
For the purpose of this shop, it wouldn't work out--and as interests go, I would like to, but I don't think I am up to that level as an artist yet to handle such a project. Thank you though for considering me! :3

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
My friend showed me the cooles Mac picture, EVER! X3 It is him all grown up. X3 It is really adorable--check it out on DA if that interests anyone in the slightest.
Sakura lady of death
For the purpose of this shop, it wouldn't work out--and as interests go, I would like to, but I don't think I am up to that level as an artist yet to handle such a project. Thank you though for considering me! :3

Okay. That's basically the same reason I don't illustrate my scripts myself, I just don't feel up to it.

I'm gonna remove my script example for copyright protection purposes, so don't think I deleted it because I was mad or anything. smile

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Cursewhite
Sakura lady of death

Okay. That's basically the same reason I don't illustrate my scripts myself, I just don't feel up to it.

I'm gonna remove my script example for copyright protection purposes, so don't think I deleted it because I was mad or anything. smile

Sure thing, and thank you for letting me know, if nothing else it would have confused me greatly to see it suddenly disappear. XD

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Thunder

Thunder

ThunderCATS

HOOO!

XD

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Do Do DO DO

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.M m m . W h a t c h a s a y ?User Image
THUNDER CATS! >D
xDD

I loved that show too. > w <;;
User Image

User Image 4 1 2 . 2 k || 2 . 4 m i l User Image

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Shanka-san
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.M m m . W h a t c h a s a y ?User Image
THUNDER CATS! >D
xDD

I loved that show too. > w <;;
User Image

User Image 4 1 2 . 2 k || 2 . 4 m i l User Image

Who couldn't!? XD I mean, who wouldn't love a sword that gave you "Sight beyong sight!" and a little furry red guy thing that said "Snarf!" alot? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff