Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Cartoon Trivia! According to Grunkle Stan, what is more dangerous than a gun?

Rumble McSkirmish 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Gideon's hair 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A hippie with a guitar 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
Waddles 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
A ladder 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
His fez 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
Gnomes 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 930 931 932 > >> >>> »|

DEXTER'S A COOKIE!!
I AM NOT A COOKIE!!

xD I'll order!! But.. I dun know what I want yet! xD I'll decide later. xP

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
MochiPuchiko
DEXTER'S A COOKIE!!
I AM NOT A COOKIE!!

"A stick of butter..."

"A stick of butter!"

"A pinch of salt..."

"A pinch of salt!"

"Worms and plastic minnows!"

"Now wait a minute! Where am I going to find worms and plastic minnows?"

"The Florida Everglades!"

XD I think I screwed it up a bit but that part was SO DA BOMB! XD

YAY!! When you think of something I'll be more than happy to draw it! X33 AND I can just GIVE you the picture as I see you at school! whee

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Sakura lady of death
MochiPuchiko
DEXTER'S A COOKIE!!
I AM NOT A COOKIE!!

"A stick of butter..."

"A stick of butter!"

"A pinch of salt..."

"A pinch of salt!"

YAY!! When you think of something I'll be more than happy to draw it! X33 AND I can just GIVE you the picture as I see you at school! whee

xD I love that one.
And awesome! I have an idea!! Can you draw Pokemon? xD And do you think you could draw my avi how it is now, as a nine-tailed fox? :3

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
MochiPuchiko
Sakura lady of death
MochiPuchiko
DEXTER'S A COOKIE!!
I AM NOT A COOKIE!!

"A stick of butter..."

"A stick of butter!"

"A pinch of salt..."

"A pinch of salt!"

[/quote

xD I love that one.
And awesome! I have an idea!! Can you draw Pokemon? xD And do you think you could draw my avi how it is now, as a nine-tailed fox? :3

It depends on the pokemon XD--As long as I have reference it shouldn't be a problem, just as long as its not the "pokemon with 1000 hands and noses!" XD

Of course I can draw you foxiness of 9! :3 Let me know what pokemon you decide! :3 I need to finish up the orders I have now, but I can probably do your's while doing another! X3 MULTITASKING! X3
Okay, I want my avi with the Pokemon Ninetails/Ninetales, of course!! xD I say both, 'cause I see it spelled both ways all the time. xD

Hmm I'm not sure what they should be doing, though. xD Haha, maybe my avi is a female and the ninetails can be a male, and he can be all " wink " and my avi could be all " whee " or something. xDD That idea's funny, since Valentine's Day is coming up. razz

And don't worry take your time. ^^

Blessed Bloodsucker

10,350 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Username: Twilight_Sage_Chi
Cartoon Character: Joker, Harley Quinn, and Batman, along with my avi:
User Image
Show Character is from: Batman (specifically, Batman: Arkham Asylum)
Art Selection: Cartoon art color!
Overall Price: 4000+tip
Cartoon quote!: "This city needs to be destroyed!!...or at least painted a different color." --Squidward, from Spongebob Squarepants

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
MochiPuchiko
Okay, I want my avi with the Pokemon Ninetails/Ninetales, of course!! xD I say both, 'cause I see it spelled both ways all the time. xD

Hmm I'm not sure what they should be doing, though. xD Haha, maybe my avi is a female and the ninetails can be a male, and he can be all " wink " and my avi could be all " whee " or something. xDD That idea's funny, since Valentine's Day is coming up. razz

And don't worry take your time. ^^

Sounds awesome!! X3 I shall get started right away! *runs around in circles* I get to draw pokeeemonnnn! XD

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Twilight_Sage_Chi
User Image
Cartoon quote!: "This city needs to be destroyed!!...or at least painted a different color." --Squidward, from Spongebob Squarepants

GASP! I just finished with a Spiderman picture and now I get to draw BATMAN and the amazing JOKER and QUINN. You have made my day! X3 Anything in specific you want to be going on? The villians hanging you over something sinister and Batman comes to help or anything else? XD

I have *counts* two orders before this one, so it may take awhile, though I might try drawing all three orders around the same time so, maybe not. Just warning you, in case it does take awhile. :3

*Love the quote you used! Squidward always impresses me with his squidwardiness. XD

Blessed Bloodsucker

10,350 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sakura lady of death
Twilight_Sage_Chi
User Image

GASP! I just finished with a Spiderman picture and now I get to draw BATMAN and the amazing JOKER and QUINN. You have made my day! X3 Anything in specific you want to be going on? The villians hanging you over something sinister and Batman comes to help or anything else? XD

I have *counts* two orders before this one, so it may take awhile, though I might try drawing all three orders around the same time so, maybe not. Just warning you, in case it does take awhile. :3

*Love the quote you used! Squidward always impresses me with his squidwardiness. XD

I've made your day?! WOOT! YAY!
Well, as far as anything specific goes, my character works alongside Batman, so as long as there is a separation between Joker and Quinn, and Batman and me, I say go crazy! biggrin

And I'm more than willing to wait for you to finish your orders. I'ma patient girl. smile
User Image ☆Shake your head it's empty★
------
❝DUDE. As soon as I get an idea, I'm ordering from you. o.o I'm a total cartoon freak.
I always get theme songs stuck in my head.. Especially the Freakzoid one. XD I have AP Psych first block and it makes me think of the "He's a case for Sigmund Freud, Freakazoid, Freakazoid!" XD Which is kinda creepy if you think about it. Most of Freud's theories are based on sex and uhh.. things related to it. o.o

ANYWAYS. I subbed your thread. ;D❞

------

★Shake your hips move your feet☆

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Cinnamonkey
User Image ☆Shake your head it's empty★
------
❝DUDE. As soon as I get an idea, I'm ordering from you. o.o I'm a total cartoon freak.
I always get theme songs stuck in my head.. Especially the Freakzoid one. XD I have AP Psych first block and it makes me think of the "He's a case for Sigmund Freud, Freakazoid, Freakazoid!" XD Which is kinda creepy if you think about it. Most of Freud's theories are based on sex and uhh.. things related to it. o.o

ANYWAYS. I subbed your thread. ;D❞

------

★Shake your hips move your feet☆

Wonderful! If I had found a shop like this one, I know I would have the toughest time choosing a cartoon out of all the ones I love! XD Oh my, I am glad to know I am not the only one!! XD I randomly belt out cartoon songs like their's no tomorrow! XD The Freakazoid song is one of my favorites--I wish I had thought of it when I was taking psychology last year! XD I would have annoyed alot of people I am sure. xp

YAY! Thanks for subbing the thread--I'll have someone to talk to. XD

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Twilight_Sage_Chi
Sakura lady of death
Twilight_Sage_Chi
User Image

I've made your day?! WOOT! YAY!
Well, as far as anything specific goes, my character works alongside Batman, so as long as there is a separation between Joker and Quinn, and Batman and me, I say go crazy! biggrin

And I'm more than willing to wait for you to finish your orders. I'ma patient girl. smile

Yes you did!! X3 All super heroes make my day--especially when I get to draw their villians too! XD
Hmm.....>D I might be able to think of some things to try out--I know I'll be having fun with this one! :3

Oh! I am going to make this a part of the order form, so I'll ask before I forget--since you want it colored is there a specific medium you want? I can use photoshop, colored pencils, prisma markers, paint--even crayons! XD Just let me know know if you care more for one versus another. :3

Blessed Bloodsucker

10,350 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Well, as far as artistic media goes, I'm quite keen on Photoshop, but you do excellent colored pencil work! Either of those will make me happy. biggrin

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Twilight_Sage_Chi
Well, as far as artistic media goes, I'm quite keen on Photoshop, but you do excellent colored pencil work! Either of those will make me happy. biggrin

:3 I'll most likely color it with photoshop as I love the practice, but I learnd from the last drawing I colored, if I have too many tiny details they get lost in the coloring. XD I do? *tries to think of references I posted* You mean from the Wilt picture? I think I used color pencil and prisma markers for that one. Thank you for the compliment I never thought it was excellent! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff