Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Cartoon Trivia! According to Grunkle Stan, what is more dangerous than a gun?

Rumble McSkirmish 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Gideon's hair 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A hippie with a guitar 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
Waddles 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
A ladder 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
His fez 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
Gnomes 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Ronin ninja gemini
Xaos313
Ronin ninja gemini
btw do u know of the new marvel now comics coming out?

No, I am sad to admit that I've been pretty badly out of the comic loop the past several months. Is Marvel doing some sort of relaunch of their comics?

That's exactly what theyre doing. They started the reboot this month

Hmmm... Well, that could prove interesting. Not a bad thing, since it might freshen things up a bit. However, I have to say that reboots in the past haven't usually been all that well received. Wait and see how it goes, I suppose.

Any word on where they're starting the reboots this month?

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
Sakura lady of death
Xaos313
Heh, I caught that one as well, although had to do a bit of a double take on it. As they were breaking out of the factory and you hear Papa Beard talk, I was all like "Hey, that sounds like Bender!"... And it was because he was voiced by John. whee

You got it faster than I did! x3 I didn't realize it was him until the credits rolled. <3 It was certainly a fun surprise. cool

It certainly was! The proverbial icing on the delicious cake that was the movie. Again, despite wanting to see some more video game references and/or cameos in the movie, I haven't seen a movie that well done in quite some time.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Xaos313
Ronin ninja gemini
Xaos313
Ronin ninja gemini
btw do u know of the new marvel now comics coming out?

No, I am sad to admit that I've been pretty badly out of the comic loop the past several months. Is Marvel doing some sort of relaunch of their comics?

That's exactly what theyre doing. They started the reboot this month

Hmmm... Well, that could prove interesting. Not a bad thing, since it might freshen things up a bit. However, I have to say that reboots in the past haven't usually been all that well received. Wait and see how it goes, I suppose.

Any word on where they're starting the reboots this month?

Well the Uncanny avengers Fantastic four and Thor got good grades.X-men as well. I only read uncanny avengers and ff.i have to wait til payday to get the rest

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
Ronin ninja gemini
Well the Uncanny avengers Fantastic four and Thor got good grades.X-men as well. I only read uncanny avengers and ff.i have to wait til payday to get the rest

Okay, I'll have to check them out. Get paid this next week as well, so might need to make a special trip to my local comic shop and take a look.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Xaos313
Ronin ninja gemini

Okay, I'll have to check them out. Get paid this next week as well, so might need to make a special trip to my local comic shop and take a look.

definately get X-men and Deadpool.Im gonna get a few copies of all the new #1s . Ill get em signed n sold in the future

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Xaos313

I was a little drowsy from yesterdays conversation so I apologize if i Made no sense in some of my posts

Uncanny Avengers
Fantastic 4
Daadpool
All New X-men
X-men Legacy
Iron Man
Thor

Those are the current releases
Highly reccomend uncanny and Deadpool since theyre Epic but the weak one is Iron Man

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ronin ninja gemini

Oh oh and I wasn't able to record much of it but, I went to Shadocon today with a friend and we saw Egoraptor's panel AND DOUG WALKER. I was so happy. He ran after someone who yelled "BAT CREDIT CARD". whee

Once again EPcness with the nc. Did u see his 100th Episode.Chances are u already did?

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ronin ninja gemini
User Image

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ronin ninja gemini
User Image

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ronin ninja gemini
User Image

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
Ronin ninja gemini
I was a little drowsy from yesterdays conversation so I apologize if i Made no sense in some of my posts

No worries, Ronin. I got the gist of everything from last night. Thanks for clarifying, though.

Ronin ninja gemini
Highly reccomend uncanny and Deadpool since theyre Epic but the weak one is Iron Man

Sounds good. Was already thinking about Avengers and Deadpool from last night's discussion, especially since they were the most appealing of the line-up to my personal tastes. Will take a look at the other as well, since I used to enjoy X-men and FF back in the day.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Xaos313
Ronin ninja gemini

No worries, Ronin. I got the gist of everything from last night. Thanks for clarifying, though.

Ronin ninja gemini

Sounds good. Was already thinking about Avengers and Deadpool from last night's discussion, especially since they were the most appealing of the line-up to my personal tastes. Will take a look at the other as well, since I used to enjoy X-men and FF back in the day.

I was working on some artowrk to the point i was falling asleep.the last thing i wanna do is give a bad reccomendation

X-men has Bendis (wholl also be doing uncanny xmen next year)
and FF has Mark Bagley.Ive always loved his work since i was little.

this week Hulk Captain America (And one more series come out) cant wait to get those too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff