Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visiting Count:

+1 1 100.0% [ 465 ]
Total Votes:[ 465 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 905 906 907 > >> >>> »|

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

User Image

Hello Everyone! Obviously you stumbled upon our art shop in the midst of all the others here. Let me introduce myself, I am Ray Artemis Darkwolf or simply, Ray. The other person here is my gaian twin, Okami Umbra. As I said earlier, we both are twins and we decided to make our own art shop where we sell different kinds of art styles that we do. But first things first! The Rules:

Rules
+ First and foremost, follow the Gaia TOS
+ Follow our Do's and Don'ts
x ----- DO NOT beg for art on the thread
x ----- DO NOT rant to us about our prices
x ----- DO NOT PM US FOR ART
x ----- DO NOT SPAM our profiles for art
+ Check the first page for Announcements
+ Stealing artworks is forbidden
+ If you steal our artworks, I shall personally send big foot to crush your house.
+ Feel free to bump, donate, chat in the thread ^^

Ordering Guidelines:
+ Fill out the Order form properly ^_^
+ When you post, send the trade
x ----- It is better if you label the trade so we wouldn't be confused ( This isn't required though XD )
+ When your art is ready for pick up, I shall agree to the trade you sent me, and even PM you if I have not received confirmation in a day.
+ Thank You for Ordering, Do hang out in the thread ^_^

Thats all! For now.

User Image

10/28/2008 ; 10:06 am: Thread was made and the shop is in construction.
10/28/2008 ; 01:00 am: Shop is Open! biggrin
10/30/2008 ; 12:00 am: bigblare is our first customer!
11/02/2008 ; 03:20 pm: Finally named our shop Twin Wolf Art Shop!
11/02/2008 ; 05:50 pm: Logo made!
11/25/2008 ; 10:06 am: Christmas Couples Special! and 10k 50'th page Contest
12/07/2008 ; 03:25 pm: Work In Progress section added
12/10/2008 ; 03:22 pm: Shadow's revamped posts
12/14/2008 ; 06:10 pm: pocky.panda.lover won the 50th Page Post Prize: Congratulations!
12/15/2008 ; 06:00 am: The prize for the 75th poster has been forfeited to the next event.
12/20/2008 ; 04:25 pm: Front Page Updated: Art Showcase added, Event to 150th page added, WIP updated.
12/23/2008 ; 03:00 pm: Front Page Fully Re-Vamped, Re-Organized and Re-Furbished
12/30/2008 ; 01:34 am: Page 300! And Hina-Boss won the page contest prize! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
03/24/2010 ; 11:30 pm: Shop for FREEBIES

Navigation Links

| INTRODUCTION | ANNOUNCEMENTS | SHADOW'S SHOP | RAY'S SHOP | ART SHOP SLOTS | WORK IN PROGRESS | THREAD REGULARS | ART SHOWCASE | BANNERS | AFFILIATES |
| CUSTOMER ORDER ARCHIVES | GUEST ARTISTS | QUOTABLE QUOTES |

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

User Image

Quote:
~ Looking for Volunteers to be Drawn~
See Examples Below. If you're interested, post ^^"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Navigation Links

| INTRODUCTION | ANNOUNCEMENTS | SHADOW'S SHOP | RAY'S SHOP | ART SHOP SLOTS | WORK IN PROGRESS | THREAD REGULARS | ART SHOWCASE | BANNERS | AFFILIATES |

User Image

Well this is my lovely shop, and as I was introduced by my twin I am Shadow. My slots are open~! And I'm ready to do you some art. I also re-arranged my prices. Soooo~ have fun browsing through my shop~! Note that some of my "colored art" prices are higher since my twin Ray Artemis Darkwolf, would be the one coloring my drawings. Technically half of the profits are his. ^_^

I do not offer Hardcore Yaoi or Yuri, unless your avatars are really sexy and I don't have to draw them having sex I may change my mind. I also do not offer anything overly... Exposed. That means No Sex Pictures DX< I don't want to draw overly intertwined meat. Plus that's kinda against gaia TOS right? .___.

Note: I can be convinced to do things I don't normally do. Soooo~ Convince away, or give me an evolving item.

+ Full body: 10,000 gold (Black and White) | 13,000 gold (Colored)
x ----- Samples: [SampleOne][SampleTwo]
+ Waist up: 5,000 gold
x ----- Samples:

+ Bust shot: 1,000 gold (Black and White) | 2,000 gold (Colored)
x ----- Samples:
x ----- Colored: [SampleOne]
x ----- Black and White: [SampleOne]
+ Chibi: 5,000 gold (Black and White) | 7,000 gold (Colored)
x ----- Samples: [SampleOne][SampleTwo]
+ Furry: Original Price + 2,500 gold
x ----- Samples:
+ Animals: No Fixed Price
x ----- Samples:
+ Couples: Original Prices similar to Singles
x ----- Samples:

Shadow's Wish and Bribe List:

( Monthly Collectibles and Aquarium Items are Loved too )

|User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image |

Navigation Links

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

User Image

Ray's Shop is Temporarily Closed. But he is making freebies and random artworks for people who hang out in this thread. ^^ Thanks for stopping by!

Ray's Wish List
( Always Updated )

|User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image |

Navigation Links

User Image

We love people helping out on our little shops giving off freebies to our customers ^_^ This is an opportunity for those who want to aid me and Shadow[ in the shop. It serves as practice, and in a way make lovely gold too!

Note: The order form you would use would still be the Order Form that we use. Just change the name of the Artist making it!

Quote:
~ Hina-Boss' Art Shop ~

User Image

Heylo there! I'm Hina-Boss. A big, huge, wonderful thank you to Ray and Shadow to allow me a spot as a guest. I am normally around most of the day, but I probably wont do more then one drawing a day unless I get it done.. really fast!

I will draw your avi, but I must ask you to keep it simple, I haven't been back to Gaia long and dont recognize how half these items look. Sooo, If I ask you to simplify, don't be offended, I just can't distinguish it.

I will draw couples, ( The best I can ), nothing hardcore, and OCs I will have a shot at. And I will try chibi but all my chibis come out differently. ^^; I WILL NOT draw: Mecha, furries, over complicated avis. ( More or less to come as I come across them? If your not sure, just ask )

P.S. Unless asked specifically, They will be colored, just because even my line art pops with some color.. i just cant help it.

Prices and Examples

+ Waist up: 4,000 Gold
x ----- Samples: [SampleOne]
+ Bust shot: 2,000 Gold
x ----- Samples:[SampleOne][SampleTwo]
+ Headshots: 3,000 Gold
x ----- Samples:[SampleOne]

I hope you all hang out and come talk to all of us here!

~Love Hina-Boss

Quote:
.:Chem's Mini Art Shop:.User Image

Hi, I'm iChemistry, but call me Chem. I have been on gaia for awhile but more importantly, I have been on zOMG since the start. I am 10.0 and started helping out on the zOMG! Help Forum with Ray, and then I came here :3. I can be kind of a slacker so I probably won't be working that much, unless you can actually motivate me xD READ THIS!!! I am searching around for great art programs so I don't have to draw by hand, so my art may be changing here and there ^^ I also like to take time on my work so PLEASE don't rush me or expect it to come in a few hours (it may if your lucky).

Most importantly, this forum is more about the wolf twins, Ray and Shadow, so please, consider their art before mine ^^

Prices and Examples

+ Waist up: 500 Gold
x ----- Samples: [SampleOne][SampleTwo][SampleThree]
+ Full Body: 1,000 Gold
x ----- Samples:[SampleOne]
+ Chibis: 400 Gold
x ----- Samples:
+ Colored: +500 Gold
+ Couples: (Solo x2)

So...hope you buy some art from me please? =3
- iChemistry

Navigation Links

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

User Image

Use this Order Form for all orders from the artists featured here. Please post it here in the thread and try not to PM it to any of the artists. Thank you!

[b][size=24][ O.R.D.E.R.I.N.G. R.E.Q.U.E.S.T. ][/size][/b][size=9][color=black]

[u]My username:[/u] [ What's your Gaia Username ]
[u]My avi(s):[/u] [ Place your avatar here or any reference picture to your character ]
[u]My pose:[/u] [ Give a description of the pose or provide a link to a picture]
[u]Can i get a:[/u] [ Headshot, Waist-up, Full-body, e.t.c ]
[u]My tip:[/u] [ We love tips XD ]

Shadow's Art Shop Slots

+ ---
+ ---
+ ---
+ ---

Bribes:
+ ---
+ ---

Ray's Art Shop Slots

x ---
x ---
x ---
x ---
x ---

[ A.R.T P.I.C.K U.P ]

o ---
o ---
o ---
o ---
o ---
o ---

User Image
+ oriana_dark_princess
+ Nightmare_Zero_X
+ Lilly_Foxx
+ Panda invendor
+ CAPTAIN lixi
+ Sasuno Sabaku-gaara sis-
+ Drake Korr
+ AtrosM
+ Sakamia

Navigation Links

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

User Image

As promised I wanted to show off the drawings friends, family, gaians in general made for me and my twin. As of now its still kinda empty, but thank you to those who contributed to the art collection!

+ ----- shadow_wolf_darkness
+ ----- Kirakey
+ ----- pockey.panda.lover
+ ----- l30b Loblaw
+ ----- x i B u g x
+ ----- x i B u g x
+ ----- Sakura_Madison
+ ----- Ray Artemis Darkwolf
+ ----- Hina-Boss
+ ----- Pixellated_Envy
+ ----- SashaFey
+ -----
+ -----

Navigation Links

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.44658007/][img]http://tinyurl.com/8u8yxh[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.44658007/][img]http://tinyurl.com/6tncag[/img][/url]

User Image
Banner was made by: Stargod

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.44658007/][img]http://tinyurl.com/85qwfa[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.44658007/][img]http://tinyurl.com/5lyqrr[/img][/url]

Navigation Links

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

User Image

Here is where we showcase all the orders that we have not yet accomplished DX. The Archives purpose is for me and my twinny to not get lost in all the orders you guys make!

Malnino
Hey Wolf Twins! I am Ordering!

My username: Malnino
My avi(s): User Image
My pose: relaxing, reclining.
My background: whatever inspiration comes.
My Words: n/a
Can i get a: full body, colored.
My tip: 7k

50kg of Bloody Tears
[ O.R.D.E.R.I.N.G. R.E.Q.U.E.S.T. ]

My username: 50kg of Bloody Tears
My avi(s): User Image
My pose: She's crying but not hysterical. She has a little frown on her face. She's also hugging her bunny and he free hand is wiping a tear off. (if possible, if not, it's okay. :3)
Can i get a: Waist up, colored~
My tip: Oui, you'll get a tip. The more i like it, the better the tip.

bwilliy

My username:bwilliy
My avi(s):User Image
My pose: POSE
Can i get a: Full body colored
My tip: 2,000 :3

xRattleheadx

My username: Rattlehead
My avi(s): User Image ((She doesnt wear any shirt but the fur from her cape covers her bust for the most part))
My pose: (x) Please put hte spear int he hand you can see
Can i get a: Full Body colored like this one
My tip: 2k

Sexed Up Pikachu

My username: Sexed Up Pikachu
My avi(s): User Image AND whatever avatar of YOURS you wanna do. heart
My pose: Anything you feel inspired to do. D<
Can i get a: Whatever you feel like doing.
My tip: Included in total. *o*

SilverAkuma

My username: SilverAkuma
My avi(s): User Image + User Image
My pose: Holding hands and touching noses, smiling as well.
Can i get a: Waist-up
My tip: 3.5k

Navigation Links

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces