Bribe us 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 39 ]
Vent your rage 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 23 ]
b***h & chat 0.24812030075188 24.8% [ 33 ]
Request therapy 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]

Desirable Bloodsucker

Elysiant
Makoto_Gin

We're already there, and it's getting worse.
And I'm going to be honest, the achievements and trophies are fine but if that's the bulk of the freaking content for a game then it's not worth it. A lot of games don't even have secrets or bonus anymore, most of it usually bloody DLC, and soon there's a chance second-hand games will be getting phased out because of the greedy a** game companies. e___e
I get kinda annoyed at the constant pop ups though; they really disrupt the gameplay for me. Like every app game, ugh. And I hate the option of "getting exclusive/extra content" that you have to pay extra for. I would rather pay once and get everything vs. pay for cash shops...like... gaia.......................

emotion_facepalm

rofl rofl rofl Yeah. At least you have a way to make millions of gold with your art. gonk

I can't imagine trying to save up gold without it. gonk

Krowenstein's Waifu

Bloblike Duck

28,000 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
Elysiant
Makoto_Gin
Busy indeed, but I feel like I've wasted time. I've been so stressed out and down lately I've been missing opportunities and getting further behind in everything.

You need to get some rest immediately when you get home, also get some tea and or coffee.Caffeine is going to be your best friend this evening 4laugh .

Also I like your emoticons, who did them for you?
That's exactly how I felt after my harddrive crashed and I couldn't recover anything. 10 years of stuff from photos to music to art to writing to school documents to papers... all gone. I started avoiding classes and everything and didn't check my school email for like a month; and didn't even go to class the first 2 weeks of the semester because I just didn't feel like doing anything. I don't think I'm out of it yet, but it's better. Though now I think I should've gone to CAPS (the uni psych counseling) to get pick-me-up/aka anti-depressants. Might have helped, might have not but at least there was a chance I'd get out of it. Too late now rofl

If possible, I'd recommend pills too xD

Oh no, when did this happen? -hugs-
That just sounds horrid, I've similar incidents happen before as well. One time when I was younger when these game magazines from where I was in elementary school ended getting drenched in the bag I had them stored in one day when I decided to play hookey, and then another time when I was abit older when the tub in my mom's bathroom developed a leak behind the wall and it flooded the closet I kept most of my belongings and artwork from school in,and soaked most of that too. I was devastated both times that happened, even most of it wasn't anything special and I still was trying to get better with my artwork they were things that held importance to me for what I wanted to do and enjoyed, and even with them damaged I still have them. I don't think that compares to what you lost though sad .

I was moreso referring to the amount of time I've spent struggling and working instead of having some resemble of a life, I'm probably the oldest out of everyone posting in this thread besides Lindsey, but even she has gotten more accomplished than I. I don't have much to so for myself if I'm honest.

Desirable Bloodsucker

Elysiant

Btw, remember when I was talking about skydiving photography? I decided I want to at least do it as a hobby for a couple of years. 3nodding If I can do it well enough to get paid, that's even better. rofl But definitely as a hobby. Not something I'll continue once I have kids, though. gonk

L I N Z Y B E E

Those emotes are cute. @__@ I might want to make some for myself. whee

Krowenstein's Waifu

Bloblike Duck

28,000 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
Elysiant
I get kinda annoyed at the constant pop ups though; they really disrupt the gameplay for me. Like every app game, ugh. And I hate the option of "getting exclusive/extra content" that you have to pay extra for. I would rather pay once and get everything vs. pay for cash shops...like... gaia.......................

emotion_facepalm

I don't play a lot of app games for that very reason unless it's something seriously worth my time, and Gaia is a serious offender with this "free-to-play" thing but you have to spend too much money on some damn pixels. The sad thing is the prices on the items were to have gone down by now and they still haven't lived up to that promise besides coming out with new stuff all the time.
Quote of the Day
Oh man, don't get me started on DLC.
Especially with Final Fantasy XIII-2. =___= They even left the ending hanging and said "To Be Continued," not because there's gonna be another sequel, but to get you to buy the major DLC coming out later. Along with leaving several areas of the game completely empty just to shove it in your face that you didn't buy the DLC. It's the most serious case of an incomplete game I've seen so far. @___@;;;

Been aware of that nonsense since before the game came out and that's outside of the fact of everyone proclaiming how much better it is than the first one. I really don't give a damn when most of the game you have to buy separate, I rather wait until a Game of the Year edition comes out that includes everything that has been released as DLC and at a lower price.I'm not satisfied when being presumed as a f**king idiot made of money, and I rather throw cash at a $10-$15 download game with all of the features in one go at then the possibly of extra content at a low price. Granted there are some download games that still rip you off (Wipeout HD was the biggest waste of my damn money back in 2010), but there's still no excuse for this asshattery. You do have some companies that learn their lesson when they pull that crap;Arc Systems being a shining example of that when they did 4 of their characters as DLC for Blazblue II only to come out with two more versions of the game and then decided to release a free patch that included all of that a year before Blazeblue Extend which comes loaded to the teeth with content.changes. new features AND at a reasonable price.

My other thing is--and I have seen folks mention this before--if they would follow the example of the movie industry with DVDS (minus the piracy bit, though that seems to be a gripe that is universal with all formats of content), sell the disc and systems at a price that is affordable for everyone and still manged to make a decent profit. That would be too much like right, and even though Nintendo does well with make the systems cost affordable the games don't always drop as steadily and usually stay at the same price for the entire life cycle of their systems depending on what it is.

Desirable Bloodsucker

Oh man, my internet just died hard T____T;;;

I hope it comes back soon, I like talking to you guys! @_@;;
Wuhh.

Krowenstein's Waifu

Bloblike Duck

28,000 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
Quote of the Day

Wuhh.

Huh that's odd, on your phone right now?

Sidenote: Linkin Park stopped sucking all of a sudden and gone back to their roots.

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100

Desirable Bloodsucker

Makoto_Gin
Quote of the Day

Wuhh.

Sidenote: Linkin Park stopped sucking all of a sudden and gone back to their roots.

Rofl, really? Oh man.

And yeah, but I hate getting online with my phone T__T

It's still down x_x

Krowenstein's Waifu

Bloblike Duck

28,000 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
Giga
o 3o

I feel inclined to tip you everytime you I see you pop up. Thanks for bumping the thread too smile .

Krowenstein's Waifu

Bloblike Duck

28,000 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
Quote of the Day
Makoto_Gin
Quote of the Day

Wuhh.

Rofl, really? Oh man.

It's still down x_x

It's called Burn It Down-it premiered on the station I listen to all the time a few weeks ago,I caught the tail end of the song and got all wide-eyed when I realized who it was and then heard the interview they were doing with Chester and Mike.

Did you check the router?

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
Makoto_Gin
Giga
o 3o

I feel inclined to tip you everytime you I see you pop up. Thanks for bumping the thread too smile .
3nodding

Desirable Bloodsucker

Makoto_Gin
Quote of the Day
Makoto_Gin
Quote of the Day

Wuhh.

Rofl, really? Oh man.

It's still down x_x

It's called Burn It Down-it premiered on the station I listen to all the time a few weeks ago,I caught the tail end of the song and got all wide-eyed when I realized who it was and then heard the interview they were doing with Chester and Mike.

Did you check the router?

Yaaaah, no luck. X_x I might just be out of luck for the night.

Desirable Bloodsucker

YAY IT'S BACK YAAAAY emotion_kirakira

It just hated me for a half hour. emotion_awesome

Krowenstein's Waifu

Bloblike Duck

28,000 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
Quote of the Day

See? You just gotta believe!

Desirable Bloodsucker

Makoto_Gin
Quote of the Day

See? You just gotta believe!

rofl
Also,
I can't believe there's $200 option for buying cash on that Summer Springs facebook game Gaia's advertising. Who would throw that kind of cash around on a facebook game...? T____T;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff