Bribe us 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 39 ]
Vent your rage 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 23 ]
b***h & chat 0.24812030075188 24.8% [ 33 ]
Request therapy 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]

Desirable Bloodsucker

Sparkling Lunatic

He Ate my Shorts
And this is another job. Hopefully they'll hire me.
But my interview was great. The boss said my English was pretty good. >: O
I'm now waiting for further instructions. -gigglesnort-
Ahh congrats on your successful interview! blaugh

Desirable Bloodsucker

Elysiant

Bunbun, this hair you bought me. Nnnfff.

It takes cuteness to another level, man. gonk

Sparkling Lunatic

He Ate my Shorts
Makoto_Gin
I'm trying to be the same with my job searching, and that is a test onto itself.
And I know what you mean, I've only had this a couple of years and it isn't starting to fall apart,mostly due to people I didn't give permission to use it using it, that and it needs to be overhauled so I can work on projects.( along with getting another one).

Oh really? Well I wish you good luck on your search for a suitable job!
Good for you, you already have one. I'm still using a desktop and it is so inconvenient for me.
So I need to save up again to buy one for myself. >___<;;
And oh btw, it sucks that people just use your laptop without your permission. D8<
Agreed.
And that does suck! D: Why not set a password? Even though I'm the only one using my laptop, I still log in with a password every day. I've gotten so used to it, it doesn't even register anymore. x3

Sparkling Lunatic

Quote of the Day
Elysiant

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh man your new avi is SO CUTE; totally magical girl >w< It makes me tempted to make a homura-themed outfit to match you hahaha XDD

Sparkling Lunatic

Lisonallie
Elysiant
Lisonallie
Elysiant
Lisonallie
rofl xDDDDDDDDDDDD
yeah > > we had to draw from life so I had to set up a makeshift lighting studio in my room xDDDD
cats are just weird xD but the best User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <333333333333
I loooove that freeb you did for gin omg ♥o♥!! maybe I spend too much time on skin? XD such a lively color
yes cats are the best!
hmm I don't know what you mean xD time should be spent on skin! good skin is like gold User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I mean like maybe I put too much shadow everywhere XD yours looks so lively but I used a brown on my skin and it looks so dull > _ >;
Oh, hm,, I would recommend using blue or pink or orange. I rarely use brown to color skin. :3
awright : D
and yea it's like a mid between yellow and orange? peachy but for shadows is brown but doesn't look right XD
hi : D
Hmm yeah that's what I meant. I'd recommend various darker shades of blue/pink instead of brown x3

Desirable Bloodsucker

Elysiant

DO IT~
We'll be the mahou shoujo table flippers (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Krowenstein's Waifu

Bloblike Duck

28,000 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

We're already there, and it's getting worse.
And I'm going to be honest, the achievements and trophies are fine but if that's the bulk of the freaking content for a game then it's not worth it. A lot of games don't even have secrets or bonus anymore, most of it usually bloody DLC, and soon there's a chance second-hand games will be getting phased out because of the greedy a** game companies. e___e

Sparkling Lunatic

Makoto_Gin
Busy indeed, but I feel like I've wasted time. I've been so stressed out and down lately I've been missing opportunities and getting further behind in everything.

You need to get some rest immediately when you get home, also get some tea and or coffee.Caffeine is going to be your best friend this evening 4laugh .

Also I like your emoticons, who did them for you?
That's exactly how I felt after my harddrive crashed and I couldn't recover anything. 10 years of stuff from photos to music to art to writing to school documents to papers... all gone. I started avoiding classes and everything and didn't check my school email for like a month; and didn't even go to class the first 2 weeks of the semester because I just didn't feel like doing anything. I don't think I'm out of it yet, but it's better. Though now I think I should've gone to CAPS (the uni psych counseling) to get pick-me-up/aka anti-depressants. Might have helped, might have not but at least there was a chance I'd get out of it. Too late now rofl

If possible, I'd recommend pills too xD

Sparkling Lunatic

Quote of the Day
I keep having that error message they just made an announcement about, though. >///<
At least they got on the job fast. 3nodding

redface ///so ashamed for playing a facebook game
I can't play it - the tutorial is on loop. Basically the game d/ced (even though I have a perfectly fine connection tyvm) during the tutorial, and after I harvested the corn in the tutorial, it's asking me to harvest it again when I can't because....there is no corn there anymore! And the tutorial wouldn't let me exit/buy corn to plant/do anything else so it's like a Catch-22. In order to get past the tutorial I have to plant and harvest corn I can only buy after getting past the tutorial. -.-

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Desirable Bloodsucker

Elysiant
Quote of the Day
I keep having that error message they just made an announcement about, though. >///<
At least they got on the job fast. 3nodding

redface ///so ashamed for playing a facebook game
I can't play it - the tutorial is on loop. Basically the game d/ced (even though I have a perfectly fine connection tyvm) during the tutorial, and after I harvested the corn in the tutorial, it's asking me to harvest it again when I can't because....there is no corn there anymore! And the tutorial wouldn't let me exit/buy corn to plant/do anything else so it's like a Catch-22. In order to get past the tutorial I have to plant and harvest corn I can only buy after getting past the tutorial. -.-

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

rofl Yeah, they're trying to fix that issue. They made note of it pretty quickly.

I'm only playing for the gold, mannn. I never do these types of games. sweatdrop

Sparkling Lunatic

Quote of the Day
rofl I know, right? T__T;;

User Image
Makoto_Gin
And I'm going to be honest, the achievements and trophies are fine but if that's the bulk of the freaking content for a game then it's not worth it. A lot of games don't even have secrets or bonus anymore, most of it usually bloody DLC, and soon there's a chance second-hand games will be getting phased out because of the greedy a** game companies. e___e

It's the last part that really did me in. The nail on the coffin so to speak."Yes, we take Visa, Mastercard..." XD

Sparkling Lunatic

Makoto_Gin

I get kinda annoyed at the constant pop ups though; they really disrupt the gameplay for me. Like every app game, ugh. And I hate the option of "getting exclusive/extra content" that you have to pay extra for. I would rather pay once and get everything vs. pay for cash shops...like... gaia.......................

emotion_facepalm

Desirable Bloodsucker

Elysiant
Quote of the Day
rofl I know, right? T__T;;

User Image
Makoto_Gin

It's the last part that really did me in. The nail on the coffin so to speak."Yes, we take Visa, Mastercard..." XD

rofl rofl rofl

Oh man, don't get me started on DLC.
Especially with Final Fantasy XIII-2. =___= They even left the ending hanging and said "To Be Continued," not because there's gonna be another sequel, but to get you to buy the major DLC coming out later. Along with leaving several areas of the game completely empty just to shove it in your face that you didn't buy the DLC. It's the most serious case of an incomplete game I've seen so far. @___@;;;

Sparkling Lunatic

Quote of the Day
Bunbun, this hair you bought me. Nnnfff.
It takes cuteness to another level, man. gonk
Just now I realized it's really similar to Mami hair emotion_kirakira

Quote of the Day
DO IT~
We'll be the mahou shoujo table flippers (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
LOLOLOL ok let me see...tektek... /googles image of homura as reference

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers