Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Sage

11,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Okay, I'm gonna put in my application~ Thank you for looking at it/considering biggrin

Black Cyan

~FOR BLACK CYAN~
Username: Fuyugeshiki
Character and refs: Here and here! His name is Altan; I know the colors are the same in both pictures but please feel free to mix it up! The hat is pretty much a constant, though~ it isn't shown in the pictures, but he does use stiletto knives from time to time
Offer: 265k (I don't have a terribly large amount of gold, sorry!)
Fuyugeshiki
Hey! Nice to see a familiar face. Thank you for applying. ; v ;
Silver Staccato
*looks at your current avi* So....you like sitting on moons too huh? =w=
Black Cyan
Silver Staccato
beats standing? XD

Learned Sage

11,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Black Cyan
Fuyugeshiki
Hey! Nice to see a familiar face. Thank you for applying. ; v ;
Not at all! Glad to fund such wonderfully talented people (meaning if I ever get more funds, I will certainly ask Staccato for something!)
Fuyugeshiki
Thanks! We're not accepting anything yet, just seeing what's available. All offers are taken to consideration c:
my last bump for today =w= heart

Learned Sage

11,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Black Cyan
Fuyugeshiki
Thanks! We're not accepting anything yet, just seeing what's available. All offers are taken to consideration c:
Oh, I know! I didn't mean to imply that I did get accepted haha

7,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Silver Staccato
Sweetestlittledarling
The wait for Panchito is over ~
I'll complete my part of the trade. Thank you for choosing our shop :]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O_O...would it be too forward if I asked you to marry me? Because I love it! It's so cool! Thank you so very much, so very worth the wait.
Fuyugeshiki
XD Ok. Just making sure. I was afraid if no one was reading the announcement section =w=;. Nice to know that they are ^^. We're still doing adding minor stuff to the shop. ^^
Sweetestlittledarling

Your gratitude is more than enough :'D
The Panchito idea was genius, so I had a fun time drawing him x]

Smitten Wench

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Silver Staccato

and or

Black Cyan

Holy crap you guys are open! dsfgkjhdfgkjhdfgh!
I only have 1 million in gold gonk I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be enough for a collab, but perhaps one of you would be interested in taking on Keiran?

2,000,000 Gold heart

User Image
    Full Name; Keiran
    Birthday; November 12th
    Western Zodiac; Scorpio (The Scorpion) (water, fixed, social): Keyword: "I desire". Passionate, secretive, powerful, keenly perceptive, deep, complex, analytical, inquisitive, resourceful, magnetic, intense, hypnotic, sexual, perspicacious, creative, vigorous, untameable, ambitious. Can be jealous, controlling, possessive, aggressive, cunning, cruel.
    Age; Twenty
    Hair Color; Black
    Eye Color; Electric Blue
    Skin Tone; Pale
    Height; 6'1
    Weight; 160lbs

Element; Electricity
    Color; Dark Blue
    Powers; Dreamwalking

Likes; Death, Destruction, Women, Sex, Blood, People begging for their lives, Fear, Power, Dominance.
    Dislikes; Kurenai, those who oppose him, people stronger then him, getting turned down.

Dangerous, seductive, and manipulative are three words that couldn't be more accurate in describing Keiran. He is the type without a conscious, who places himself above everyone and everything else. His thirst for power and dominance is what drives him, pushes him on. In his eyes, he has no equal.

His capacity for cruelty and brutality is truly frightening, making him more monster then man. Though it was the cruelty of another who birthed the beast that consumed and twisted Keiran into what he is now, there is nothing justifiable about the things that he does. He wouldn't have it any other way, a man who can revel in the pain and suffering of others.

His one true weakness would be his lust. That lust is what sends him on a quest for power, the kind of power he can only achieve by acquiring the Sorenian princesses A Seer (Aki) and A Empath (Claire), princesses who carry the souls of Goddess' within their own. The Seer princess becomes an obsession of Keiran's that leads him down a path of self-destruction and discovery.

References
Keiran is a beautiful man with dark yet soft features. He is well muscled but in a tall, slender way (much like the doll in the reference photograph). His eyes are inhuman in a way that they almost seem to glow. Hair is jetblack.
(1)Character Map

Ruthless Lover

9,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Silver Staccato

~FOR SILVER STACCATO~
Username: Nursery Myth
Character and refs: Avatar Random Art Refs
Style: Detailed Waist Up
Offer: 300k