Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scarred Secrets
If I am dressing up, it better be something I can find at home. I'm a dirt poor college kid, maybe i'll take a bed sheet, cut some eye holes and call it a ghost costume XD.

Last Halloween I had to type up an 8 page essay until 4:00 a.m. D;
Hope this upcoming Halloween goes much better o.e

My friend's little brother is obsessed with Spider man, he always makes her watch the movies with him every weekend, lol.
Also, last Christmas I participated in a event where I was given a random child to buy presents for. He also likes anything spider man related. XD
Black Cyan
Silver Staccato
we should dress up as our Gaia avis >: D if that fails, we dress up as ninjas and photo bomb every picture! NINA SKILLS
Its cold outside on Halloween for me. Kids actually trick or treat as early as 6:00 p.m. No joke, skip dinner and straight hunting for dessert!! XD
scream NO. You can't order from me. Instead you can art trade me and draw me with the bishie Lelouch vi Britannia. Lulu~ heart

NINJA! That would be different for me XD. I don't know. If the costume isn't well made then I'm not going to try, it has to be a legit ninja costume.

Haven't you read my rules? I only do single artworks XD. lol
Speaking of Lelouch, I just watched episode 1 of Code Geass: Akito the Exiled. DROP EVERYTHING AND WATCH IT.
Silver Staccato
NO WAY, that came out?! Heck yeah I'm going to watch it! I thought it was those kind of things where companies advertise but never release (>_> yes, i'm looking at you Final Fantasy xiii-VERSUS)
That just made my day. I love Code Geass, twisted story line and bishies all around. emotion_dowant
Silver Staccato
Scarred Secrets
If I am dressing up, it better be something I can find at home. I'm a dirt poor college kid, maybe i'll take a bed sheet, cut some eye holes and call it a ghost costume XD.

User Image
GO FOR IT *_*

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

...8(
          Will you guys open up again at all?

Silvyen

...8(
          Will you guys open up again at all?

Of course c:
Black Cyan
Silver Staccato
Scarred Secrets

User Image
GO FOR IT *_*

LOLOLOLOL!!!! XD This is priceless!
Sweetestlittledarling
The wait for Panchito is over ~
I'll complete my part of the trade. Thank you for choosing our shop :]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Man-Lover

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
gaia_nitemareleft I know this literally goes through both are looking for.. But you did say it shouldn't hurt to try and request.. cat_lol gaia_nitemareright
Black Cyan

Silver Staccato

~FOR BLACK CYAN~ OR ~SILVER STACCATO~
Username: Kingy Yosmemaru
Character:
I want a picture of Me -----> [ x ] - [ x ] - [ x ] ( I'm the one on the right. o; ) [ I have Pink Frontal Bangs, Green Side, and Blue Short Hair in the back. o wo ]
As a Fox Anthro ( Paws, Ears & Tail ). In this outfit -----> [ x ] - [ x ] - [ x ]
Colors - (Hot) Pink, Lime and (AnyShade) Blue.
Picture Reference(s) for the information above: - [ x ] ( Only have one right now. :'3 )
Other- I AM A MALE! Female Uke Fluffy Male.. But Male None-The-Less.. cat_lol cat_sweatdrop

Style: ( What Cyan~San Offers, then Detailed Waist up for Silver~San. )
Offer: 1m either. ( I also tip!!~ D: )

Your both welcome to decline, if your really not up to it. ; x;''
Just reading/replying will be enough for me.
Kingy Yosmemaru
I wan't sure whether to reply OxO since I can't reply to all offers, and I don't want to sound inhospitable. On Oct 19 if you see any quotes on your application, then you got a commission from us. : ) We're always reading offers, but we only have time to quote the ones we are choosing. Thank you for applying. 8D

Bashful Man-Lover

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Black Cyan
Kingy Yosmemaru
I wan't sure whether to reply OxO since I can't reply to all offers, and I don't want to sound inhospitable. On Oct 19 if you see any quotes on your application, then you got a commission from us. : ) We're always reading offers, but we only have time to quote the ones we are choosing. Thank you for applying. 8D
gaia_nitemareleft Sure thing!
I have subscribed, so I'll be sure that I keep a look out on you guys! gaia_nitemareright
( Also, I don't get Quoting notifications.. So if you can do a PM? I'd certainly appreciate it! Or if you'd rather not.. I'm still gonna be keeping an eye out. :'3 )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff