Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Genius

Hnnng-san
Anmras

So, I totally forgot how much your art was. sweatdrop Your front page says busts for 90k, but you drew a head shot...Based on your prices, I'll give you 100k! But really you deserve much more than that. <3 <3 <3

TWT I'm so glad you like it! I spent forever trying to make his face more child-like, but I couldn't satisfy myself so I gave up >.<. The base price is 90k for a bust/headshot (they're the same to me >.>...) We already have a trade open for 90k, so don't even worry about it smile

I'm also going to be opening irl commissions soon, since I may be getting laid off. If you're interested I can PM you the deets.

Eloquent Genius

Mimaru

Done! Finish trade?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D: hope you don't get laid off

Eloquent Genius

xS e y e r

Done! Finish trade?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Anmras
xS e y e r

Done! Finish trade?

omg i love it!

Eloquent Genius

xS e y e r

smile I'm glad you like it!
-has ONE MORE LEFT from this shop, then done!-

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Anmras
xS e y e r

smile I'm glad you like it!
-has ONE MORE LEFT from this shop, then done!-

This was so worth the wait.
But you have been really busting those out. XD

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Anmras
Hnnng-san
Anmras

So, I totally forgot how much your art was. sweatdrop Your front page says busts for 90k, but you drew a head shot...Based on your prices, I'll give you 100k! But really you deserve much more than that. <3 <3 <3

TWT I'm so glad you like it! I spent forever trying to make his face more child-like, but I couldn't satisfy myself so I gave up >.<. The base price is 90k for a bust/headshot (they're the same to me >.>...) We already have a trade open for 90k, so don't even worry about it smile

I'm also going to be opening irl commissions soon, since I may be getting laid off. If you're interested I can PM you the deets.

Ack! Didn't know any of that. >.<! I made it 150k. xD

Well, if you have a DA, link me! I'll keep a look out for commissions. (I currently have no job, but maybe in the future...xD)

Liberal Explorer

Anmras
Mimaru

Done! Finish trade?

Ahh, thank you! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items