Eloquent Genius

Eloquent Genius

Eloquent Genius

Ix-Kiwi-xI

And done! User Image
Anmras

Omgggg!!!...absolutely gorgeous! <3
thank you so soooo much!

is there a chance i can get a version with a transparent background, and lol without the avi next to it?

Fashionable Gaian

Sweet, I got a slot. Thanks <3

Eloquent Genius

Uuuugh, guys I don't know if I'll get any drawing done today. There's some s**t going down at work that is long overdue, but its not easy to deal with. I'm sorry if I get more behind on orders instead of ahead, but I just need a bit for real life to work itself out. Be back soon!

Eloquent Genius

And now, you guys, my tablet done broke.
It's still workable, but its like the tablet's resolution doesn't match the screen's. If I move it any little bit off course then it picks up every little bump and wobble, which it didn't before. The driver updates automatically, but only every few months, and I can't remember what the last one was. I've tried different nibs, sensitivities, mapping, nothing seems to be working. I even tried a good 5 minutes of angry tapping the pen on the tablet. At this point the only thing I haven't tried is a reinstall. Which I don't want to because the installation disc is currently MIA.

So does anybody have any other suggestions other than what I tried above?
Anmras
And now, you guys, my tablet done broke.
It's still workable, but its like the tablet's resolution doesn't match the screen's. If I move it any little bit off course then it picks up every little bump and wobble, which it didn't before. The driver updates automatically, but only every few months, and I can't remember what the last one was. I've tried different nibs, sensitivities, mapping, nothing seems to be working. I even tried a good 5 minutes of angry tapping the pen on the tablet. At this point the only thing I haven't tried is a reinstall. Which I don't want to because the installation disc is currently MIA.

So does anybody have any other suggestions other than what I tried above?
Do you have windows 7? And also is it a wacom tablet? Mine used to work perfect before on my old computer but it's not compateble with my new computer, you can try finding your model online and updating the drivers.

Eloquent Genius

Janna565

I just updated them, and I'm pretty sure that was the problem. Its an intuous4 wacom, brand new pen, all working fine before this morning, then it just didn't want to work properly. Always worked fine on this laptop til today sad

Eloquent Genius

Omg you guys that work issue has been resolved, and I can't help but feel awesome about it. Some serious problems have been addressed and I think things will improve drastically from here on out. If you guys ever feel bullied or oppressed at work, don't be too afraid to stand up for yourself and any others involved. Your self-respect should only be influenced by you and don't be afraid to stick to it!

In the meantime: I'm gonna get art back up tomorrow, busted tablet or not (I do have access to a lab at school with wacom moniters now >w>...)

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Anmras
Omg you guys that work issue has been resolved, and I can't help but feel awesome about it. Some serious problems have been addressed and I think things will improve drastically from here on out. If you guys ever feel bullied or oppressed at work, don't be too afraid to stand up for yourself and any others involved. Your self-respect should only be influenced by you and don't be afraid to stick to it!

In the meantime: I'm gonna get art back up tomorrow, busted tablet or not (I do have access to a lab at school with wacom moniters now >w>...)

Well i think you deserve a long hot good massage!
Take it easy darling on chibi arts
we are willing to wait!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas