Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Distinct Browser

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
.:~*Art From the Dark Side of the Moon*~:.
☻_Nartina-Chan_☻
☼ Version 1.2 ☼

ARTIST STATUS
ONLINE | OFFLINE | HIATUS

SHOP STATUS
SLOTS OPEN | SLOTS FULL | RE-VAMPING

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

About the Artist
Works in Progress
Announcements

Quests
Code of Conduct
Wills and Won'ts
FAQ's

Samples
Pricing
How To Commission
Commission Form

Escape Pods
Assimilate Me

Shipping Dock
Satisfied Customers
Gift Shop

Links In

Links Out
End of Assimilation

Distinct Browser

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

Alright...so my name is Nartina. I'm a young, aspiring artist from the USA. Ever since I could hold a pencil, I've been drawing, starting out with simple scribbles until I got to the place I am now. As a young person, I have some goals. My first goal is to delve into computer graphics and animation. And my second goal is to get my name out there, as far as is possible. Yes, I do plan on making a career out of my art.

When it comes to my personality, I'm...well...you could say...ecclectic. I love a lot of things, and hate just as many. I have odd obsessions, and equally odd distastes.

My main forte is drawing cartoonistic pictures...AKA anime. Yes, I know...the whole craze for it, but I've been drawing it for a lot longer than the USA obsession has been going. I also do some photography, generally sticking with things I understand. I have a deviant art account, and the link for it will be provided at the bottom of this section.

I'm a huge animal lover...it doesn't really matter what type of animal it is, I like it. My favorite animal, however, is the arctic fox.

My musical tastes range from Techno-Classical, and is so ecclectic and random that even ICP and some R&B gets bunched in with it. My favorite song of all time however, is Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven.

Yes, I am a musician. I've played Clarinet since I was in the second grade, albeit not to well, but I digress.

Simply put, I know what I like, and while I have an open mind, or at least try to, there's honestly nothing you can do that will sway my opinion. I'm rather stubborn. However, despite that, I'm generally a lighthearted individual who loves a good laugh, and a good time.

I am a very busy person, or at least when it comes to art, so if you are not willing to wait for a bit, then please, don't order. If you do order, and you want to know your progress, please, feel free to check in the WIP's section otherwise don't pester me about it.

User Image

Tagome Yuratoko's OC Art 45% Completed
User Image

CryWind's Avatar Art 25% Completed
User Image

User Image
User Image

April 17, 2009: Shop is in a short hiatus until I can get the art done again. I had some computer problems, so sorry for the delay. It should be done here soon, though.
March 14, 2009: After a few days of Hiatus, the shop is open once more, and the commissions are getting done.
March 9, 2009: I apologize for how long it is taking to get the art out, and I assure you that I am working on it. Your patience will be needed for just a little bit longer, as my dad is working on some computers along with upgrading the current computer that the scanner works with, thus making it impossible for me to scan for the time being. Those of you that have commissioned and are still awaiting the finishing of your art will still be getting it, as soon as I can get it scanned and completed. Those of you that would like to commission, if you are just visiting, please return when the hiatus is up...feel free to talk here, though, as it would greatly help to keep this place from being forgotten in the long run. Once again, I will have your art as soon as I can get it complete, thanks for the patience again.
February 20, 2009 Pt. 2: Alright, so the renovations are finally done. The shop shall now commence in normal operations once more. I will go over a few things though. You'll notice that the "Links Out" section has been moved to the last post on this page. Also, I have added a "Freebies" section, for special occasions, best customers, and really awesome people! I will specify who each freebie belongs to, though occasionally I might have something that is for anyone to take if they want to. Other than the new graphics, however, and the fact that everything has been moved over to the left, the shop is still the same old shop...so don't worry. Hopefully, I'll be getting art moving at a faster pace now that everything's situated. Thanks once again for all of your patience. OH! Vote a thumbs up for this shop if you want, the link is in the first post with the little green hand thing...so that's all for now...CHAT PEOPLE CHAT!
February 20, 2009 Pt. 1: WOOHOO! The shop is almost completely revamped! As you can probably see, it's complete with new graphics, and has some added features to it. I am working on the art for customers as well, so once again, thank you for your patience.
February 19, 2009 Pt. 2: The shop is undergoing some renovations, and your patience would be loved. Any feedback you have would also be loved. Thank you.
February 19, 2009 Pt. 1: I deeply apologize about how long it is taking to get the art finished. I ran out of paper, but now that I have a new sketchbook, things should be running smoothly again, and art should be flowing from my pen like water down a river.
February 3, 2009: Chibi Art only available in full body with either Couple or Group. Prices for those sections are still the same. NEW ART SECTION ADDED! Sketch art is now available. This is art done solely in pen, and will be offered in any color you wish for. They are only available through head shots or bust shots, as it gets too complicated to cross-hatch well if the picture is much smaller. Samples, and prices have been added, and there are no backgrounds for this kind of art.
January 20, 2009: FAQ's Added. | Obama is the new President of the USA!!!!!!! | One Art Finished. ((Unfortunately, it wasn't one of the shop customers, but I decided to add it anyways.)) | 88x31 banner now available. Feel free to use that one if you prefer banners of those size. If not, continue to use the small one.
January 18, 2009: Bribe slots and Art Trade slots added.
January 16, 2009: Art Shop is full. OMG! Yes, it's very exciting!
January 15, 2009: Art Shop open to commissions.
January 14, 2009: Building of the art shop has begun and is in the process.

Distinct Browser

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

GENERAL
1.}Do not be rude. It gets rather annoying when people are rude.
2.}Bumping is allowed, however, if you bump, please leave another message as well.
3.}FOLLOW THE COMMISSION FORM EXACTLY! If you do not do this, I will not do your art.
4.}After I have agreed to do your art, if I have, send me the trade.
5.}ALL PAYMENTS NEED TO BE SENT TO ME IN A TRADE! Yes, I have been scammed before by "present giving" and it's not fun. So to protect myself, I would like all payments to be submitted via trade.
6.}Pay attention to the "How To Commission" section. I will expect those rules to be followed exactly.
7.}Please do not have excessively vulgar language. It's rude.
8.}Have fun, converse, get to know each other, and just be yourselves. Come often. Become a regular, and I may just give you a freebie.

ABOUT ART
1.} Follow the Commission Guidelines EXACTLY!
2.} Don't be a whiner if I do not accept your order.
3.} BE PATIENT! It takes me a while to do art.
4.} Send me your trade as soon as I accept your order.
5.} Pay attention to the thread, meaning, come back often. I will not PM you your art.
6.} Save your art work onto your computer.
7.} Do not steal my art. It is not to be used for internet or profiles. The only people who are allowed to use my art are the ones whom it is given to.
8.} Occasionally I'll be giving out Freebies for events and what not...THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL GET THEM WILL BE THE ONES WHO COME OFTEN, and the ones I think are special! *nod nod*

User Image
User Image

What I Will Do:
OC's {{Original Characters}}
Backgrounds
Most Hairstyles
Tattoo's and Piercings
Couple and Group Art.

What I Will NOT Do:
Provocative Drawings {{Nudity, Sexual Acts, Yuri, Yaoi, etc.}}
Overly Crowded Avi's
Some Hairstyles
Some Clothing
Group Art above 4 people.
Some Poses
Fan Art
{{Just ask if you have any questions about something other than what you see here.}}

User Image

User Image

Distinct Browser

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image*Sorry for the amount of blank images, but as I get them finished, I will place them up. Soon, all will be completed.

Normal Avatar Art
Head Shots: [X]
Bust Shots: [X]
Waist Shots: None Yet
Knee Shots: [X] [X]
Full Body: [X] [X] [X]
Special: [X] [X]
Couple [X] [X]
Group Shots: [X]

Chibi Art (Avatar or OC)
Single:[X] [X]
Couple: [X]
Group Shots None Yet

Sketch Art (Avatar or OC)
Head Shots: [X] [X]
Bust Shots: None yet

Original Character Art
Head Shots: [X]
Bust Shots: [X] [X]
Waist Shots: [X]
Knee Shots: None Yet
Full Body: [X] [X]
Special: [X]
Couple: [X]
Group Shots:None Yet

User Image
User Image

Normal Avatar Art
Head Shots: 5K
Bust Shots: 7K
Waist Shots: 9K
Knee Shots: 12K
Full Body: 15K
Special: 20K
Couple: 30K
Group Shots: 50K

Chibi Avatar Art
Special: 5K
Couple: 6K
Group Shots: 12K

Sketch Art
Head Shots: 9K
Bust Shots: 11K

Original Characters
Head Shots: 10K
Bust Shots: 12K
Waist Shots: 15K
Knee Shots: 20K
Full Body: 25K
Special: 30K
Couple: 40K
Group Shots: 80K

User Image
1.} Follow the form shown below EXACTLY! I will not do your art if you do not follow it exactly.
2.} Post your commissions here in the thread.
3.} Place a
dramallama on the bottom right hand corner of your post so that you can prove to me that you have read this part.
User Image
[align=center][size=24][color=gray][b]ASSIMILATE ME![/b][/color][/size][/align]

[b]Username:[/b] (Your username)
[b]What kind of art do you want?[/b] (Normal Avi or Chibi)
[b]What size will it be?[/b] (head shot, bust shot, knee shot, or full body)
[b]How many avatars will be in the image?[/b] (single, couple, or group. Up to four)
[b]Will there be a background?[/b] (Please describe the type of background you want it there will be one. If not, just put "N/A")
[b]What will it look like?[/b] (reference image. Please make this a link.)
[b]How much will you owe me?[/b] (Price. You can either pay by gold, or by an item worth the picture.)
[b]Will you be leaving a tip?[/b] (If no, then forget about this. just put N/A. If yes, then either tell how much, or simply say yes.)

Original Character Form
[align=center][size=24][color=gray][b]ASSIMILATE MY OC![/b][/color][/size]

[b]Username:[/b] (Your username)
[b]What is the name of your OC?[/b] (This is optional. If you do not wish to put the name, then put, "N/A," but if you do, then I'll put your OC's name up in cool writing.)
[b]What size will it be?[/b] (head shot, bust shot, knee shot, or full body)
[b]How many OC's will be in the image?[/b] (single, couple, or group. Up to four)
[b]Will there be a background?[/b] (Please describe the type of background you want it there will be one. If not, just put "N/A")
[b]What will it look like?[/b] (reference image. Please make this a link.)
[b]How much will you owe me?[/b] (Price. You can either pay by gold, or by an item worth the picture.)
[b]Will you be leaving a tip?[/b] (If no, then forget about this. just put N/A. If yes, then either tell how much, or simply say yes.)

Distinct Browser

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

I will only have three slots open at any given time. All others will be Bribes. Bribes are 100K more than the original price. In other words, if the original price for your art was 10K then the price for the bribe would be 110K. Get it? Don't b***h about it, it's why they call it a bribe. If you do fill a bribe slot, then your art will automatically be bumped up to the top...meaning yours will go first, or will have first priority, no matter what. Otherwise, deal.

Premium Slot 1.} Tagome Yuratoko {{AKA Zarina -OC-}} | Single Knee Shot with Dreamer's Dust type background background | 15,000 gold | Page 11
Premium Slot 2.} Cry wind | Normal Avi Head Shot Single No Background | 15,000 gold | Page 14
Premium Slot 3.} Rosemiko | Chibi Fullbody | Grassy background | 5,000 gold w/ Tip | Page 21

Bribe Slot 1.} EMPTY
Bribe Slot 2.} EMPTY
Bribe Slot 3.} EMPTY

If I am full, you can still post, just please, do not send a commission. You will simply be ignored. I will let you know when I have slots open in the title of the shop. Thank you.

User Image
Care to draw me? We can either do it as an art trade, or, if I think it's good enough, I will pay you. Below is the form to use to draw me, just to let me know I'm being drawn.

[align=center][size=24][color=gray][b]I'M DRAWING YOU![/b][/color][/size][/align]

[b]Username:[/b] (What is your username?)
[b]How big will the picture be?[/b] (full body, or smaller? Will it be a surprise?)
[b]What kind of picture will it be?[/b] (Will it be a normal picture, or a chibi picture. If you want, you can say it's a surprise.)
[b]What's the occasion?[/b] (If It's for an art trade, post your "Commission form" below this. If not, just say, "For the hell of it.")
[b]Got any samples for me?[/b] (If this is for an art trade, then I need three minimum. If not, don't worry about it.)

And here are the avi's that would like to be drawn, if possible.

User Image User Image

People Who've Drawn Me:

DragonSpirit63
User Image

Hazy D-Angelique
User Image User Image

Captain Oreillee
User Image User Image

ViciousMakeout
User Image

XDangerX
User Image User Image

Oninomizu Raaxon
User Image

Sitar Hero
User Image

Van Valthier
User Image

DJ_Zexx_Xion
User Image

m y l o l l y
User Image

Astral Plane

User Image

Distinct Browser

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

User Image
To be taken off on March 2, 2009

User Image
To be taken off on March 2, 2009

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

I know it's not Halloween, but I made this anyways...this is a freebie for all people!
User Image

Distinct Browser

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8h62at][img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l223/blackdragon459/Drawings I have done/Graphics/CR.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/8h62at][img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l223/blackdragon459/Drawings I have done/Graphics/Crescent Art Graphics/CrescentArtShopBanner.png[/img][/url]

Distinct Browser

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
If you would like to have your banner posted here, please post your banner with the coding in the thread! I am only accepting banners that are either 200x40. Thank you.

Artists

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image

Non-Artists

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items