Caelum Dae

yeah, I read that, that's why I thought to ask
alright, thank youu
User Image

➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴♌➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶

"Yeppers >w < no no thank youuu :3"

➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴♌➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶

Dapper Darling

I love trades~ Quote me of you're interested!

Animated Hero

MonochromeXPanda

I am always up for art trades 8D
who would you be having me draw, and in what style?
I'll send you over the ocs I'm looking for art of that you can pick through whenever you get back to me~

Dapper Darling

Khristallyn
MonochromeXPanda

I am always up for art trades 8D
who would you be having me draw, and in what style?
I'll send you over the ocs I'm looking for art of that you can pick through whenever you get back to me~

I'm looking for art of +PLuS and --MINuS.

(I also draw digital, but I didn't finish a digital piece of --MINuS yet.)

Your monochrome chibis are pretty sick. I'd love to do a couple swap if you're interested! Or I can draw more than one of your OCs if that works too.

Eager Gawker

Ref: My lovely OC, Nathanial~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Style: Waist Up~
Emotion/Pose: Sad, nervous and super cute whee
Extras: N/A
Offer: 300k?

Animated Hero

XxHakaxX

definitely! accepted~

Eager Gawker

Khristallyn
XxHakaxX

definitely! accepted~

Nyaaaaawww Thank you! *sends trade*

Animated Hero

MonochromeXPanda

sure, I can draw them as monochrome chibis u vu
I'll just need a bit of personality or relationship dynamic unless you already have a pose you want them in~ (oh, and if you have a particular color you'd like the picture in, throw that at me too!)
I'd like art of April and Saffron. I'd be inclined to say that you should probably draw them separately because of their complicated relationship -- the two used to be best friends, but after a lot of stuff that went down, Saffron's now trying to hunt April down and kill her.

if you'd rather do a loving couple, though, I can go break out an actual pairing of mine, you just say the word~

Dapper Darling

Khristallyn
MonochromeXPanda

sure, I can draw them as monochrome chibis u vu
I'll just need a bit of personality or relationship dynamic unless you already have a pose you want them in~ (oh, and if you have a particular color you'd like the picture in, throw that at me too!)
I'd like art of April and Saffron. I'd be inclined to say that you should probably draw them separately because of their complicated relationship -- the two used to be best friends, but after a lot of stuff that went down, Saffron's now trying to hunt April down and kill her.

if you'd rather do a loving couple, though, I can go break out an actual pairing of mine, you just say the word~

They're not really a 'couple'. They are both General Commanders form the uNDER GROuND series I'm working on. --MINuS is a huge pervert. +PLuS doesn't care much for him, but can be easily upset when he tries to do anything to her. She really hates how he's always staring at her breasts (but they're so big, you really can't blame a perv like him XD). Feel free to go all with it. If you want to, nudity is okay! -gives thumbs up- Feel free to interpret their relationship anyway you please.

--MINuS has yet to have an official colour scheme, but he'll probably end up being similar to +PLuS, instead with a blue arrangement. Keep the bright blues really bright and the dark ones deep and it should turn out cool. +PLuS has pupils shaped like plus signs, --MINuS has pupils shaped like minus signs.

I love your OCs~ I can draw them together in a pose that fits the relationship, no prob!

Ref

Animated Hero

MonochromeXPanda

I can work with that!
I'll let you know when it's finished or if I have any further questions~

Dapper Darling

Khristallyn
MonochromeXPanda

I can work with that!
I'll let you know when it's finished or if I have any further questions~

Ditto!

Dapper Darling

Animated Hero

Stoooegy

hey, I feel super bad that you've been waiting for a while, so I'm going to go ahead and give you the piece I've already finished to hold you over until I finish the other four~
hope it sort of makes up for the wait!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas