yep, I can make that happen~
I'll get that started tomorrow since it's pretty late right now u vu

Haha yup I'm back and alright I can't wait to see it

Romantic Regular

Good evening! Hope it's all right if I drop in and order art~~

Username: METRO SKiiES
Ref: Tani
Style: Bust, please
Emotion/Pose: Smiling, but with a regal air. As if she's just had a really good day and can't wait to tell her friends about it. Tani's a very calm and reserved person, though, and doesn't get too worked up about anything in public. Doesn't stop her from having a nice smile, though.
Extras: Her tattoos and crystal necklace are very important, and have an aquamarine blue color (like what's in my signature image). She has white hair, a tan skin tone, and brown eyes, with generally sweet features. Details about her outfit can be fudged as long as they're primarily blue w/ pale red accents. One thing I'd like is for her hair to be done up somehow, since she only leaves her hair down at home, but I'm not entirely sure how it should look, myself. One of the sketches on her page has roughly the overall type of style I have in mind, though. Please let me know if you have any questions or are unfamiliar with her fandom - I can talk all day about details if it would help. She is an original character for a fandom and I've taken care to keep her and her siblings from being some dumb copy/irritating love interest/whatever of the canon characters, but if you're opposed to drawing anything fandom-related I'll understand.
Offer: 80k + tip?

Animated Hero

METRO SKiiES

oh trust me, no opposition to fandom-related things, I've got fancharacters out the wazoo xD
I'll read through all of those little details more carefully when I'm not falling asleep, but everything seems fine, so accepted~

Romantic Regular

Khristallyn
METRO SKiiES

oh trust me, no opposition to fandom-related things, I've got fancharacters out the wazoo xD
I'll read through all of those little details more carefully when I'm not falling asleep, but everything seems fine, so accepted~

Haha, I'm glad! Thank you so much!
      Let me know if there's any other details I can share, things I should simplify, whatever~ I'm very excited to be on the list.
      Would you prefer it if I started a trade now or closer to when you're ready to get started?

Friendly Fatcat

Khristallyn

thank you, it's really pretty <3

Animated Hero

METRO SKiiES

if you don't mind, I'd rather you started the trade now -- helps remind me that I've got stuff to do
plus, I find that I'm really bothered by the notification sign floating by my avatar, so it's a good motivator xD

Anxious Gawker

Username: Punkiest
Ref: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Style: chibi
Emotion/Pose: Easily scared
Extras: She is a gluttonous mouse, very slim and petite flat chested.
Offer: 50k?

Animated Hero

Punkiest

sure, I can do that
could you get me a tektek, please? I like being able to see all of the items and what not~

Romantic Regular

Khristallyn

No problem! Just sent the trade, now that I'm finally awake.
      That sounds like a clever motivator, actually. I've got sticky notes all over my desk, myself, but either they're not enough of an eyesore to get me to work, or I'm just the laziest person alive.... Maybe I'll put more orange and fluorescent yellow notes next to the pale pink and purple ones, that ought to make me mad.

Animated Hero

AmberTruesdale

uhh what exactly is the connection between the characters? are they in a relationship or just friends or what?
I just want to make sure I get everything right~

Animated Hero

METRO SKiiES

alright!
since you wanted her hair some sort of way that wasn't down, I tried to put it up in a way that didn't distract too much for the character (while remaining a bit fancy, since she is royalty, after all)
I hope you like it!
if I missed anything gigantic, let me know and I'll try and go back and fix it
there were a lot of little details to remember @n@

User Image

Romantic Regular

Khristallyn

Tani looks so wonderful! Thank you very much!
I really like the braids&ponytail combo - this is why I'm bad at hairstyles, I have absolutely no sense for putting things together! The beads in the ponytail are a really nice touch, and just the right level of fanciness~~
Haha, sorry for having so many little details; I hope she wasn't too irritating.... But all the important features are there~ You've made such a wonderful picture - thank you and thank you again!

Animated Hero

METRO SKiiES

oh, it was no trouble at all u vu
you're quite welcome! I'm glad you like it ; u ;
Khristallyn
AmberTruesdale

uhh what exactly is the connection between the characters? are they in a relationship or just friends or what?
I just want to make sure I get everything right~

I'd love for it to seem like a relationship but if not friends is just fine

Animated Hero

don't worry, I can make that happen c:

sorry I haven't gotten your art done yet! had a crazy amount of papers to write this week for class.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff