Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animated Hero

been tired of jumping from temp to temp, so I'm going to try and get a permanent shop set up here.

the price beside each style is the lowest possible thing you can pay me and still have me accept
I don't really have any preferences as far as subject matter goes -- if you've got a ref, 99% of the time I can make it happen
if you pay me higher than the starting price, though, I'll give you higher priority regardless of the waiting list!

I also love art trades! ask me about them! I'll say yes 100% of the time. that's a promise I'm making right now. I don't care what your style looks like. I'll be down for it.

reg styles//
monochrome chibi: // 20k
reg chibi: // 50k
monochrome bust: // 65k
bust: // 75k

bribe styles//
waist-up: // ???
couple: monochrome chibi reg chibi anime // 2.5x price

form! (remove the parenthesis or I swear on all that is holy...)
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Ref:[/b] (link to a picture of what you want drawn)
[b]Style[/b]: (monochrome chibi, bust, etc. etc.)
[b]Emotion/Pose[/b]: (if you leave this empty, I'll pick one for you)
[b]Extras[/b]: (e.g. anything I BETTER NOT SCREW UP/LEAVE OUT SO HELP ME GOD, special notes, etc) (if you want something monochrome, tell me your color preferences here! couples can have different colors!)
[b]Offer[/b]: (more for the sake of bribes, but still to help me keep track)

Animated Hero

this is who you're behind / priority list (please start the trade as soon as you're accepted!)

(empty!)

Animated Hero

Animated Hero

Greedy Duelist

Username:NerdyRaichu
Ref:If you do fan art I'd like to be drawn with Rin Okumura. If not then my current avi is fine.
Style: Waist up if you don't mind drawing me with Rin. Reg. chibi if just my current avi.
Emotion/Pose: If you decide to draw me with Rin then in a pose like this? If just my current then go wild! xD
Extras: If you draw me with Rin, then I'd love for him to have the blue flames around him.
Offer: 150k for me and Rin?(I can go up if you'd like) 50k for just my avi.

Animated Hero

NerdyRaichu

I don't mind doing fan art, but I'm going to have to say no on this -- I usually charge more than that for a single waist up, so a couple would be a bit much, sorry! D:

I'll do the chibi for your avatar, though. could you please make me a tektek? there's a lot of items and I'd like to see what's going on.

Greedy Duelist

Khristallyn
NerdyRaichu

I don't mind doing fan art, but I'm going to have to say no on this -- I usually charge more than that for a single waist up, so a couple would be a bit much, sorry! D:

I'll do the chibi for your avatar, though. could you please make me a tektek? there's a lot of items and I'd like to see what's going on.

Aw oh well! xD
Here's my Tektek~

Animated Hero

NerdyRaichu

thanks! should hopefully be done tonight. don't forget to set up the trade in the mean time, and I'll quote you when it's finished u vu

Animated Hero

Darling

emotion_dowant

Animated Hero

Animated Hero

myxtape

sure, both are accepted~
hopefully I shouldn't need a tektek of either but if I do, I'll let you know

Invisible Junior

Username: chrysanthemum noire
Ref: tophe &james
Style: monochrome chibi couple ♥
Emotion/Pose: do what you want ~
Extras: mm. maybe orange or green. choose which, it's fine with me. and you can
do anything with it really. oh, could you add the cat too? c':
Offer: mmm. 60k? tell me if you want it higher ~

Animated Hero

Chrysanthemum Noire

sure!
could you give me a little bit of personality or relationship dynamic for me to go off? I wouldn't want to draw something that doesn't make sense with the characters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff