Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Millionaire

Shiv-n-kidney
I can give ya Resolute Hero and Plaque Mouse, those items are worth about 150k between each other. I don't know how to use tektek, not very good with items but I love your anime style art. Could you please just give it a shot. I'll give ya a bonus plus the 500k. I would just love to have this character, background in your style. Can you please reconsider?

Here's what I can do, because I want to draw for you, but I need a reference...

If you can get even a sketch of the character from anyone, even a crappy one, I will use that as a reference and go with it.

Unfortunately, I am not a text-artist.
I've had a few bad experiences in the past (drawing what I think they are telling me to, then them getting mad because I had no reference and didn't do it right).

Beloved Millionaire

Housewife For Hire
]

Can do. =D Start trade please.

Tipsy Smoker

Caoimhe Gallagher
Housewife For Hire
]

Can do. =D Start trade please.

YAY~!
Thank you so much!

Beloved Millionaire

Shiv-n-kidney
I smile

My friend asked if he looks kind of like this in any way?
My friend is on your side, so he's trying to find references.

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
I have complete and utter trust in you! The art you will be doing will be the reference for the character and future art I get with him. I only have so much creativity, a dash of yours would only make it better. Take what you think I want and what you can picture. I won't get madI can guarantee! I will send the trade and you do your thing. Just give him shaggy silver hair, plus that little description I gave, whatever happens happens. I see your art and I'm AMAZED by it, it's glorious, I need it. Put him in whatever pose you want, I love surprises and I always trust the artist I'm ordering from. I've never gotten mad at a single on in my life and don't plan to. Art is some thing to build off of. Mistakes are made, how things go. Just please, make an attempt and I will forever love you!

EDIT: Pants are spot on and you can use that mask for the background. But I digress, just throw your best shot at it!
User Image
Gaia Name: HolySmosh2
OC/Avi Ref:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Style: dirty and lined colored
Background: nty
Extra: can you make her look sexy?

Beloved Millionaire

Shiv-n-kidney

EDIT: Pants are spot on and you can use that mask for the background. But I digress, just throw your best shot at it!

Alright. My friend is going to assist me with it a bit. I'll see what I can do. Please send trade in full and I'll put you on the list. All that is due is 600K (500K for full body. 100K for background.)

I don't need tip, but that's up to you.^^

I'll see what I can do.

Beloved Millionaire

holysmosh2
[i

Did you want one of both, or just dirty or line?
Caoimhe Gallagher
holysmosh2
[i

Colored line pls

Beloved Millionaire

holysmosh2
Caoimhe Gallagher
holysmosh2
[i

Colored line pls

Oki doki.

Start trade and I'll get you on the list.

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
I got 560k right now, I can give you a resolute hero, which is a fairly priced item if you want to sell it. 70k. That, or if you don't mind waiting about five- ten minutes, I can send you 620k? Whatever works for you. Item might go good in your charity.

Beloved Millionaire

Shiv-n-kidney
I got 560k right now, I can give you a resolute hero, which is a fairly priced item if you want to sell it. 70k. That, or if you don't mind waiting about five- ten minutes, I can send you 620k? Whatever works for you. Item might go good in your charity.

The item with it is fine.^^

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
No, everything! I will go completely broke in anticipation of this art! ...... And I donate to gaia, as well, makes getting stuff all the easier. smile

Beloved Millionaire

Shiv-n-kidney
No, everything! I will go completely broke in anticipation of this art! ...... And I donate to gaia, as well, makes getting stuff all the easier. smile

o-o -Pets- Calm yourself.XD

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
I will not calm down, you deserve a lap dance! As a straight, white male, I give great lap dances to guys and girls..... No clue why I'm talking about this, kinda trailed off....... Just gonna sit in the corner here and sip my coffee. -Twitches from ADHD-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff