• Flatterer 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Gaia Name: XxCloud_Of_DeathxX
OC/Avi Ref: {User Image}
Style: Bust Anime
Background: None~
Extra: Again, huge breasts such as in your first post example and can it be similar to the first sample in the category? I plan on using it for my post style. Can she have a flirty expression as well? :3

I'm baaaack~ How much doya think it'll be?

Beloved Millionaire

XxCloud_Of_DeathxX
User Image
Extra: Again, huge breasts such as in your first post example. Can she have a flirty expression as well? :3

xD Sure. =D

Start trade and I'll get you on the list.^^

Durem Bloodsucker

12,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
Caoimhe Gallagher
XxCloud_Of_DeathxX
User Image
Extra: Again, huge breasts such as in your first post example. Can she have a flirty expression as well? :3

xD Sure. =D

Start trade and I'll get you on the list.^^

Trade sent! Can't wait! <3

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Caoimhe Gallagher

User Image
Gaia Name: Krice
OC/Avi Ref: User Image
Height: 6'0"
Eye colour: Red/crimson, with gold freckles in the iris
Hair colour: silver
My art of him: X and X
x
Style: Head anime - coloured
Background: No thanks
Extra: He's not bulky - but slim and toned. He is well-balanced, well-composed. He is stoic - quiet and withdrawn for the most part. He is mostly serious but isn't opposed to being friendly once he has opened up to people—it takes a long, long time for him to trust them. But once he does, he is loyal to the death. High integrity. He is passionate, fierce, strong, and loyal/devoted, honourable. If you need more in the way of looks, please refer to images of River Phoenix for the face, and Sonny-Bill Williams for the body.

Beloved Millionaire

Krice
[q

Well, given it's head art. It's not going to show his body at all. o-o So, all I need is his head samples to draw it. ^^

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Caoimhe Gallagher
Krice
[q

Well, given it's head art. It's not going to show his body at all. o-o So, all I need is his head samples to draw it. ^^
User Image

Indeed. o.o I just use the same info and give to various artists and don't edit out what isn't needed. >> Don't mind meeee.

Beloved Millionaire

Krice
Caoimhe Gallagher
Krice
[q

User Image

Indeed. o.o I just use the same info and give to various artists and don't edit out what isn't needed. >> Don't mind meeee.

XD. I'll do my best. Start trade and I'll get you on the list. =D

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Caoimhe Gallagher
User Image

Thank you. Woot! Sending now. smile

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Gaia Name: Shiv-n-kidney
OC/Avi Ref: I'm not good with tektek references, don't know how to use the damn site, but here I go. The character has isn't complex, more tame then anything. He's wearing a breathing apparatus which covers his entire jaw, mouth, half of his cheeks and nose. His eyes appear lazy and are brown. In his ear is a small intercom like device, make it however you like. Body.... He's wearing a slate grey military like vest with neck guard. Underneath is a long sleeved tight black shirt. He isn't very muscular, kinda scrawny but not too scrawny muscle wise.... Just make him whatever size, I trust ya. ANYWAYS! on his right arm, there is a chain wrapped around to the very top. At the end, there's an extension of the chain hanging with a sickle attached to the end. Now for lower torso, he's slate gray combat like pants. If you could, could you attach a combat knife sheath with knife in sheath on the right thigh strapped around. Left side, where the belt is holster for a scroll. Boots.... Make them black combat boots.
Style: Full Body Anime
Background:A musky concrete wall with two gas masks, with broken lenses hanging opposite of each other. One mask has blue lenses, the other has green. Could you have in crude letters below the blue gas mask 'Goon' and 'Hazmat' under the green gas mask.
Extra: Thank you?

Beloved Millionaire

Shiv-n-kidney

Unfortunately, I don't really like Paragraph text descriptions, so I will be passing. Sorry. crying

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
I can give ya Resolute Hero and Plaque Mouse, those items are worth about 150k between each other. I don't know how to use tektek, not very good with items but I love your anime style art. Could you please just give it a shot. I'll give ya a bonus plus the 500k. I would just love to have this character, background in your style. Can you please reconsider?

EDIT: Just sold my mouse..... Still, more gold for you, right? smile

Tipsy Smoker

User Image
Gaia Name:Housewife For Hire
OC/Avi Ref: <3
Style:Full Body Anime, please~!
Background:No thank you.
Extra: Possibly make her top button on her dress unbuttoned to show cleavage 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff