Welcome to Gaia! ::

[_TREE_]
Wiinter
[_TREE_]
Wiinter
[_TREE_]
Wiinter
I'm rewatching the last season of True Blood. Do you like that show?

; w; I've never watched that show.. My sister does... I want to watch it. XD Is it good?

Well, that depends! xD If you like the genre you'd probably like it; it is pretty popular. If you've read the books, it follows, but... weirdly. /: So if you're a diehard fan of the books it might not be satisfying. If you're easily embarrassed, there's a lot of sex, and if you're easily grossed out, there's a fair amount of blood. And some of the plot twists are, like, pretty odd. That being said, I think it's a lot of fun and I think Eric is totally cute! :3 Is your sister a big fan? She'd probably rewatch it with you! It's always a fun way to prepare for a new season if you have the time. ^.^

LOL I love sex and gore so I think I actually might enjoy it. XD I wish my sister could watch it with me but she's in a different state then me. True blood is with vampires and were wolves isn't it...? XD

Aw, sorry; I was separated by a country from my sisters for a while and I missed them so much, I hope none of us ever move out of state! XD Yes ma'am, vampires and shapeshifters. Which is why I can't get one of my sisters on board, boo, and the other one is about to move out. I started the series online when I was in Europe, so I've never seen an episode with her. But she doesn't enjoy watching things in groups like I do. ;P
Oooh where in europe were you at? and i've been a whole nother country away from my sister as well,... :C sO I know the feeling...

I spent the last two years as an au pair in Spain. CX One year one of my sisters was in Germany, and I went to see her twice and she came to see me once, but the second year I was lonely. xD It was so much fun! Definitely recommended for anyone who likes kids and travel. Spain was awesome. I'm home now and getting ready to go back to school. D: I don't want to... lol! I'd like to do the same thing in China or Ireland, but I'm afraid of getting old and not having a degree. School first and then a new adventure? Where did your sister go? I love hearing people's travel stories. The wheres and whys are always so interesting. ^.^
I'm getting sleepy! If you're a regular, I'll come stalk you later. ;P I hope you get more jobs!

Blessed Lunatic

Wiinter
I'm getting sleepy! If you're a regular, I'll come stalk you later. ;P I hope you get more jobs!
; w ; I'm a regular!~ <3 and okee ^^ heart Thank you so much T~T I hope so too. :C

Winner

[_TREE_]
heart
heart

Blessed Lunatic

Skagz
[_TREE_]
heart
heart
heart ily

Fashionable Spirit

[_TREE_]
Rain Pebble
At the end of an articial paradise
Deep, deep in the bottom of the earth...

Yay, first poster~!! heart
I loves you~!! Good Luck~! C:

...I am fated to sing prayers
All alone

:0 Your avi turned out really cute <3 heart and thank you loveee~ I hope all works out for this one.. sad

Thanks sweatdrop
I think it could look better but, eh -shrugs-

This one will do better C: heart

All alone

Blessed Lunatic

Wiinter
[_TREE_]
Wiinter
[_TREE_]
Wiinter

Well, that depends! xD If you like the genre you'd probably like it; it is pretty popular. If you've read the books, it follows, but... weirdly. /: So if you're a diehard fan of the books it might not be satisfying. If you're easily embarrassed, there's a lot of sex, and if you're easily grossed out, there's a fair amount of blood. And some of the plot twists are, like, pretty odd. That being said, I think it's a lot of fun and I think Eric is totally cute! :3 Is your sister a big fan? She'd probably rewatch it with you! It's always a fun way to prepare for a new season if you have the time. ^.^

LOL I love sex and gore so I think I actually might enjoy it. XD I wish my sister could watch it with me but she's in a different state then me. True blood is with vampires and were wolves isn't it...? XD

Aw, sorry; I was separated by a country from my sisters for a while and I missed them so much, I hope none of us ever move out of state! XD Yes ma'am, vampires and shapeshifters. Which is why I can't get one of my sisters on board, boo, and the other one is about to move out. I started the series online when I was in Europe, so I've never seen an episode with her. But she doesn't enjoy watching things in groups like I do. ;P
Oooh where in europe were you at? and i've been a whole nother country away from my sister as well,... :C sO I know the feeling...

I spent the last two years as an au pair in Spain. CX One year one of my sisters was in Germany, and I went to see her twice and she came to see me once, but the second year I was lonely. xD It was so much fun! Definitely recommended for anyone who likes kids and travel. Spain was awesome. I'm home now and getting ready to go back to school. D: I don't want to... lol! I'd like to do the same thing in China or Ireland, but I'm afraid of getting old and not having a degree. School first and then a new adventure? Where did your sister go? I love hearing people's travel stories. The wheres and whys are always so interesting. ^.^

I used to live in Germany. XD My sister was in the U.S. for a year for college... It wasn't long.... but I did miss her.. My family lives in VA, I live in MI, and my sister lives in NC... so it really sucks now.. sad I really miss my family. I'm a military brat so I'm used to traveling.. but my family is the only thing that I've lived with in my life... Our Aunts and uncles lived far away and grandparents too.. We didn't really get to visit them for like 4-7 years.. I've done a lot of traveling. XD

Blessed Lunatic

Rain Pebble
[_TREE_]
Rain Pebble

Yay, first poster~!! heart
I loves you~!! Good Luck~! C:

All alone

:0 Your avi turned out really cute <3 heart and thank you loveee~ I hope all works out for this one.. sad

Thanks sweatdrop
I think it could look better but, eh -shrugs-

This one will do better C: heart

All alone
<3
You wanna make me an avi?
>O>

Blessed Lunatic

Blessed Lunatic

Blessed Lunatic

Blessed Lunatic