• Alchemy Level 3 100
heart heart

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Wiinter
I'm rewatching the last season of True Blood. Do you like that show?

; w; I've never watched that show.. My sister does... I want to watch it. XD Is it good?

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
neutral ...............................

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
heart heart
[_TREE_]
Wiinter

; w; I've never watched that show.. My sister does... I want to watch it. XD Is it good?

Well, that depends! xD If you like the genre you'd probably like it; it is pretty popular. If you've read the books, it follows, but... weirdly. /: So if you're a diehard fan of the books it might not be satisfying. If you're easily embarrassed, there's a lot of sex, and if you're easily grossed out, there's a fair amount of blood. And some of the plot twists are, like, pretty odd. That being said, I think it's a lot of fun and I think Eric is totally cute! :3 Is your sister a big fan? She'd probably rewatch it with you! It's always a fun way to prepare for a new season if you have the time. ^.^

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Wiinter
[_TREE_]
Wiinter

Well, that depends! xD If you like the genre you'd probably like it; it is pretty popular. If you've read the books, it follows, but... weirdly. /: So if you're a diehard fan of the books it might not be satisfying. If you're easily embarrassed, there's a lot of sex, and if you're easily grossed out, there's a fair amount of blood. And some of the plot twists are, like, pretty odd. That being said, I think it's a lot of fun and I think Eric is totally cute! :3 Is your sister a big fan? She'd probably rewatch it with you! It's always a fun way to prepare for a new season if you have the time. ^.^

LOL I love sex and gore so I think I actually might enjoy it. XD I wish my sister could watch it with me but she's in a different state then me. True blood is with vampires and were wolves isn't it...? XD

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
heart sweatdrop
[_TREE_]
Wiinter
[_TREE_]
Wiinter

LOL I love sex and gore so I think I actually might enjoy it. XD I wish my sister could watch it with me but she's in a different state then me. True blood is with vampires and were wolves isn't it...? XD

Aw, sorry; I was separated by a country from my sisters for a while and I missed them so much, I hope none of us ever move out of state! XD Yes ma'am, vampires and shapeshifters. Which is why I can't get one of my sisters on board, boo, and the other one is about to move out. I started the series online when I was in Europe, so I've never seen an episode with her. But she doesn't enjoy watching things in groups like I do. ;P

Shirtless Smoker

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Wiinter
[_TREE_]
Wiinter
[_TREE_]
Wiinter

Aw, sorry; I was separated by a country from my sisters for a while and I missed them so much, I hope none of us ever move out of state! XD Yes ma'am, vampires and shapeshifters. Which is why I can't get one of my sisters on board, boo, and the other one is about to move out. I started the series online when I was in Europe, so I've never seen an episode with her. But she doesn't enjoy watching things in groups like I do. ;P
Oooh where in europe were you at? and i've been a whole nother country away from my sister as well,... :C sO I know the feeling...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games