Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

x__Litrouke
I don't really watch animations like this unless I'm feeling patient, haha, as most of these artsyish ones take awhile to get things accomplished (in my experience). Also, him ninja-swinging around the door to get the milk hahah. And the nightmare in the elevator.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I see, I thought you were interested in animation for awhile. Neeeever miiind theeen. =D

Also, what was that nonsense with you switching dA names and then not and then...???

gjdfjklldfk yeah, i know what you mean *____* i think personally i've been too trained to expect like instant entertainment??? when things take longer to develop i lose interest quickly, it's horrible ack sometimes i miss out on good things
but YES LOL i laughed hard at that!!! and that nightmare was cute i think idk shrug
like he's sorta...badass but there's so many contradictions, like he lives in this fancy apartment (?) and had that nightmare.............it's so nice

OH HAHA I AM but not to like do myself professionally! i rarely do it as a hobby too so that's what i meant! i mean of course i want to be good at things i do but y'know i don't really expect to excel in it, to the point where i'm on par with people who are not only talented in this field, but i think are professionals (i think i have zero...evidence.............of this....)

Militant Loverboy

rompipalle
gjdfjklldfk yeah, i know what you mean *____* i think personally i've been too trained to expect like instant entertainment??? when things take longer to develop i lose interest quickly, it's horrible ack sometimes i miss out on good things
but YES LOL i laughed hard at that!!! and that nightmare was cute i think idk shrug
like he's sorta...badass but there's so many contradictions, like he lives in this fancy apartment (?) and had that nightmare.............it's so nice

OH HAHA I AM but not to like do myself professionally! i rarely do it as a hobby too so that's what i meant! i mean of course i want to be good at things i do but y'know i don't really expect to excel in it, to the point where i'm on par with people who are not only talented in this field, but i think are professionals (i think i have zero...evidence.............of this....)

Mmmmhm. I know exactly how that feels. Some days I'm so ******** edgy I can't read a paragraph without flipping back and forth between three different activities. But today, I am very sick and so my brain is sloooooooooow and hurting and probably boiling with a fever. So.
Watching simple things without words = yep. This is how I feel.

Haha, the door thing kind of reminded me of myself. I have accomplished really intense feats of flexibility/physics-bending due to the fact that I am too ******** lazy to lift myself out of my chair/bed/etc. And yes, he's pretty interesting as a character. I'd watch an episode about him. xD

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I seeeeeee. This makes sense. I feel that way about writing: I like doing it and I'd like to improve, but...I'm not going to make any career out of it, so.

Fatcat

x__Litrouke

ah sorry for late reply ;m; i just got back from dinner (spaghetti night whoop)

but dude if you've got a fever, rest!!! 6A9 it won't get better by you stressing your body out like this!!! SLAPS
rest or i'll git yer!

l m a o
ikr
oops hdlkgjmblkj i learned to pick things up with my feet so i wouldn't have to bend down to get the remote haaaaaah
america, breeding place of the lazy

EXACTLY!!!

scanning the doodoo now u//v//u hoohoo
i like uploading art, makes me feel like i'm not just wasting my time!

Fatcat

omg tumblr's...down
where do i even - what do i
what do i do
cedesbby

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hurriedly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol these are coming out horrible

Jolly Star

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Waffles! 25
rompipalle

Mlen

i feel the same *V*b

YAY-Wait... I-Is that supposed to be a good thing? eek *confused*

*reads the rest of the quote and flails* I wanna be an animator~!!!! XD I just need to keep practicing. Jobs are gonna be SO hard to find!!

Also... *A* OMG PRETTY ARTS! Your watercoloring is so pretty~!!!! <3 *wants one*
XDDD I love how everyone seems obsessed with Tumblir~

Evil doer's Waifu

Anxious Wife

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Draw me maybe? smile

Fatcat

Mlen
YAY-Wait... I-Is that supposed to be a good thing? eek *confused*

*reads the rest of the quote and flails* I wanna be an animator~!!!! XD I just need to keep practicing. Jobs are gonna be SO hard to find!!

Also... *A* OMG PRETTY ARTS! Your watercoloring is so pretty~!!!! <3 *wants one*
XDDD I love how everyone seems obsessed with Tumblir~

HAHA it is it is 6u6

lol i'm curious, link me some of your work! yeah, word on that, but i think if you're passionate (and lucky) you'll make it! *V*

baww haha ty! i'm flattered u//v//u
MoRose Melancholy

ack no ty ;m;

Jolly Star

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Waffles! 25
rompipalle
Mlen

HAHA it is it is 6u6

lol i'm curious, link me some of your work! yeah, word on that, but i think if you're passionate (and lucky) you'll make it! *V*

baww haha ty! i'm flattered u//v//u

Ok then.... YAY!!!!! biggrin

U-Um... None of my animated work in online. XD Most of my animation work is incomplete or terrible. That is why I need to practice! I mean I only have one good, finished project, but either way, I wanna redo it so that it looks half way decent. XD (My teacher still liked it enough to ask for the models~)

No prob biggrin <3

Fatcat

Mlen
Ok then.... YAY!!!!! biggrin

U-Um... None of my animated work in online. XD Most of my animation work is incomplete or terrible. That is why I need to practice! I mean I only have one good, finished project, but either way, I wanna redo it so that it looks half way decent. XD (My teacher still liked it enough to ask for the models~)

No prob biggrin <3

haha

oh man < A > ahhh man! really? have you got any drawings online or anything? ;A;
but ah that's nice!!!
hahahh When tumblr was down yesterday I was lost as well

Fatcat

sweetspirit4evr

sob it was p irritating! i upload everything to tumblr so i don't have to cross-upload and just use tumblr img links for everything
so like when it was down i had to actually upload to pb etc which take longer and
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaah
rompipalle
sweetspirit4evr

sob it was p irritating! i upload everything to tumblr so i don't have to cross-upload and just use tumblr img links for everything
so like when it was down i had to actually upload to pb etc which take longer and
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaah

OMIGODD yess that's EXACTLY what I do >_<;; I had the exact same problems

Fatcat

sweetspirit4evr
OMIGODD yess that's EXACTLY what I do >_<;; I had the exact same problems

FOREVER TOO LAZY FOR PB

Fatcat

Lucky_CutePie

User Image
WOW THESE ARE TINY I NEVER NOTICED
LMAO I NEVER EVEN RESIZE THESE HOW
aphroditeschild

User Image
eah
sweetspirit4evr

User Image
heh

Jolly Star

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Waffles! 25
rompipalle
Mlen

haha

oh man < A > ahhh man! really? have you got any drawings online or anything? ;A;
but ah that's nice!!!

O-OH You meant in general. XD Well I have a DA, but I have not updated it recently. Here you go~
Yep~ :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces