aaaalmmostt doneeee
/tattoos

Dapper Lover

Super stoked!!!

Dapper Lover

Super stoked!!!
Ego Dominus Tuus

SO.
I thought your artwork was done, uploaded it, and was about to send it to you when I realized I had completely forgotten to color your hair. So then I re did it, and have now finished uploading agaaain. If there is ANYTHING at all you want changed - from eye make up, clothing choice, boob size or image resolution - just let me know and I will get you a revised copy before lunchtime on christmas.
Otherwise, I have uploaded the high-res image to DA for your convenience, and have enabled download so you can access it to make a print/use it in a profile, or use it in any other way you can dream up.

I hope you like it!
Merry Christmas : )

User Image

Dapper Lover

I love it! Its amazing!!! I will accept the trade as soon as I am back on a real computer. I dont know how to do it on mobile lol!

Dapper Lover

Is there any way that you could upload the file in something other than a PSD format? I can't get any of the programs on my computer to open it up???
Ego Dominus Tuus
Is there any way that you could upload the file in something other than a PSD format? I can't get any of the programs on my computer to open it up???

Her it is in JPG
: )
CLICK
Merry Christmas!

Quotable Friend

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items