Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ego Dominus Tuus

Lol, thank you for posting<3
It is coming very well (If slowly)
It was harder than I thought to maintain the "you" ness of your faces without just copying the photos w_w
I have just finished flat coloring, so I'm going from there with my extensive coloring/shading/highlighting process.
I think its time for breakfast....
mmmhmm....

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

I would love to see a preview!!!! And tak your time! As long as its done by Christmas razz Im happy.
Ego Dominus Tuus

User Image

Jsuk the drawing is at a kind of weird stage because I have just started with the shading, but I haven't done most of it - nor have I done highlights on your face, so its kinda asian looking. Lol.
But, I will most definitely have a finished copy to you before christmas : )

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Z39
Ego Dominus Tuus

User Image

Jsuk the drawing is at a kind of weird stage because I have just started with the shading, but I havent done most of it - nor have I done highlights on your face, so its kinda asian looking. Lol.
But, I will most definitely have a finished copy to you before christmas : )

That looks awesome!!! I am seriously do excited to see it completely finished. It looks just like us cepty boobs are bigger in rl Lolololololol). I cant wait to show him!!!!! I am so gonna have to tip you extra!
Ego Dominus Tuus

I am SO glad you like it so far.
I will make your boobs bigger ; )
Lol~

Also, cause the only thing I have to finish is your tattoo detailing and his skin, do you have a better picture of your devil fox thing tattoo? If not, a description'd be nice.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

The devil panda bear? On my chest? or the reaper on my arm?

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Here is a link to the devil panda

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o435/immortalarmand/37185_1587515521609_1047446261_1593490_6621317_n.jpg

And just in case... here is my facebook profile so you can click through my stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/egodominustuus

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Bump for you.
Ah the holidays<3
Finishing your artwork~
I am already sick of christmas cookies...
and its not even christmas yet....

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Can't wait to see it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items