Welcome to Gaia! ::

xDD

"A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths." 0.22486772486772 22.5% [ 85 ]
"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice." 0.33068783068783 33.1% [ 125 ]
"Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect." 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 378 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 722 723 724 > >> >>> »|

User Image

It's been real Gaia. Thanks for years of fun, but the artists here have out-grown this shop. It's time to breath in and take big, adult-like steps into the world. See you on the other side.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

█████ ██

❝UPDATES❞ xxxx

o8 / 10 / 12 : We are very pleased to announce our reopening. Chocolate and Lime will once again be open to all members of the Gaian community to hang out, enjoy art, and make friends in. Also, we have decided to hire 1 additional artist to fill the void in our family that has been created. For details please private message this account.

o6 / 28 / 12 : We are planning on doing our best to bring our store back next month (July '12) sometime. We are very excited to showcase our new art and be able to service our tiny part of Gaia. Which of us will be active, and to what extent is still sketchy, but we may possibly be taking in a new artist to get some blood pumping around here. We look forward to seeing you all again, friends, customers, and fellow artists of Gaiaonline!
                          With much love,
                          The artists and family of "Chocolate and Lime".
                          o4 / o9 / 11 : The front shop is being re done to scale back the amount of text. Also an order has been put in for a new layout
                          o8 / ?? /10 : -Lickintheelollipop has also joined our shop and her information will be up soon.
                          o7 / 22 /10 : ebrader is the newest addition to our shop! There is still one application slot left, so PM for details. Welcome her please.
                          o5 / 30 /10 : Teh HollyWood Massacre has closed his coding shop for good, and is now selling codes out of ChocolateandLime. Check it out.
                          o5 / 30 /10 : Arodes'. and Cottonball_eater's stuff have been taken down. (and saved, in case they come back) SO that means TWO SLOTS FOR ARTISTS TO HIRE OPEN. Ask for application.
                          o4 / 28 /10 : The long awaited return of Teh HollyWood Massacre has come. So, that means... time to start cleaning up the mess around here.
                          o4 / 21 /10 : Almost every artist has open slots and is free. So order from us! Who knows, there might be an event soon. ;D
                          10 / 01 /10 : Cotton announces she will soon be leaving us. D;

" Chocolate and lime "

xxxxxx

User Image
                      intro - announcements - rules - THM - tizzy - dark - OPEN - prygus - sonata - order - link in - link out
User Image

User ImageUser Image

█████ ██

❝RULES❞ xxxx

GUIDELINESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        DO NOT rush or harass any person here (or anywhere for that matter).
                        DO NOT quote the front page.
                        Please send the trade to your DESIRED ARTIST , and not to this account.
                        Under no circumstances is redistribution of any art sold here permitted.
                        DO NOT post your crap to advertise your thread (but you can post to affiliate, or PM).
                        I may add more if i please

" Chocolate and lime "

xxxxxx

User Image
                        intro - announcements - rules - THM - tizzy - dark - OPEN - prygus - sonata - order - link in - link out
User ImageUser Image

█████ ██

❝Teh HollyWood Massacre❞ xxxx

My name is Danny. I'm in college. Do talk to me.
                    If you want graphics or coding PM me.
                    Art trades are always open, just post your stuff.
                    If you want your art inked or colored, or with a background bribe me; there is no standard for bribes.
                    Same deal if you want multiple subjects/people.

SAMPLES ► STYLE ONE / PORTRAIT X
            SAMPLES ► STYLE TWO / SKETCHYX

PRICES head _____________ 5K
            PRICES bust/ waist _____________ 8K
            PRICES full* _____________ 20K
            *sketchy only
            SLOTSxxx1. Mochi-chan (Art Trade)xxx2. Octopus Project (Art Trade)xxx3. open

WHAT TO NOTE:
                                CAN'T DO
                                Mecha.
                                Furry.
                                Naked.

" Chocolate and lime "

xxxxxx

User Image
User ImageUser Image

█████ ██

❝XxTizzy-ChanxX❞ xxxx

My name is Ashley "Tizzy" Tisdale, people tend to describe me as great, wonderful, splendorous, wondrous, and just plain ol' amazing.
                                People worship me at my feet. When my name is mentioned people cheer and dance.
                                My spontaneous/hilarious demeanor brings a smile upon children's faces.
                                Just my smile and laugh could cure any ailment.
                                People cry when I leave but smile because they love to watch my walk away.

SAMPLES
                    STYLE ONE / TRADITIONAL ART

PRICES head _____________ 5K
                    PRICES waist/bust _____________ 7K
                    PRICES full _____________ 10K
                    PRICES plus ink _____________ +1K
                    PRICES plus color _____________ +10K

SLOTS
                    xxx1. closedxxx2. closedxxx3. closed

WHAT TO NOTE:
                                        CATEGORY (EX. WON'T DO, GUIDELINES, TIPS, ETC.)
                                        Complicated Avatars.
                                        bullet
                                        bullet
                                        bullet

" Chocolate and lime "
                                    xxxxxx

User Image

User ImageUser Image

█████ ██

❝DARKiish❞ xxxx

User ImageUser Image

SAMPLES STYLE ONE / TRADITIONAL ART
                                                SAMPLES STYLE TWO / DIGITAL ART
                                                PRICES headshot _____________ 8K
                                                PRICES halfbody _____________ 25K
                                                PRICESfullbody _____________ 35K

SLOTSxxx1. closedxxx2. closedxxx3. closed

WHAT TO NOTE:
                                                                    Rules
                                                                    Not too cluttered.
                                                                    You pay me first before I give you the art. (obviously I am not going to scam you)
                                                                    Don't steal
                                                                    keep it clean.
                                                                    try to be patient with me. Real life comes before Gaia. If I take ridiculously long, I’ll slash the price lol.
                                                                    i'm not interested in art trades, sorry

xxxxxx

User Image

User ImageUser Image

█████ ██

❝Pyrgusfinn❞ xxxx

STATUS: OPENUser ImageUser Image

Hey guys I'm Pyrgusfinn. Call me Pyrg, Pyr, Finn, whatever you want really. I am someone of the female orientation and I am still in high school. (yeah thats right, school does come before customers, but I promise you if you have a deadline for something it will be done by then and no piece of work will take more than a few weeks) I am better at realistic artwork, but if you want me to attempt something different for you feel free to ask. I am willing to make avi art, banners, and ocs. If you want me to make an oc for you though, I will need a good reference and description. If you have a question please feel free to pm me with shoppe in the title.
                                                      Thanks!
                                                      Pyr.

SAMPLES STYLE ONE / B&W ▲ SAMPLES STYLE TWO / COLOR
                                                ▲ SAMPLES STYLE THREE / BANNERS
                                                ▲ SAMPLES STYLE FOUR / COLORED LINEART
                                                ▲ PRICES headshot _____________ half the price
                                                ▲ PRICES
                                          B&W _____________ 750G
                                          ▲ PRICES
                                          color _____________ 1K
                                          ▲ PRICES
                                          other _____________ discuss
                                          ▲ PRICES
                                          colored lineart _____________ discuss

SLOTS
                                          xxx1. closedxxx2. closedxxx3. closed

WHAT TO NOTE:
                                                              WON'T DO

Henati
                                                            bullet Anthro
                                                            Furry

xxxxxx

User Image
User ImageUser Image

█████ ██

❝The Desolate Sonata❞ xxxx

STATUS: HIATUS(?)User ImageUser Image

First off, you can call me Sonata, or Desolate or Dessy. Whatever suits your fancy!
                                                      I have two styles: sketchy and CG art.
                                                      It takes me a while to do art, but if you bribe me, it might get done faster!
                                                      *ALSO: Since I've been super busy lately, I only have time to do headshots or waist-ups. Sorry.

SAMPLES STYLE ONE / SKETCH
                                                ▲ SAMPLES STYLE TWO / CG
                                                PRICES headshot sketch _____________ 3K
                                                ▲ PRICES waist sketch _____________ 5K
                                                ▲ PRICES fullbody sketch _____________ bribe
                                                ▲ PRICES couple sketch _____________ double
                                                ▲ PRICES colored sketch _____________ extra 500g
                                                ▲ PRICES headshot CG _____________ 4K
                                                ▲ PRICES waist CG _____________ 7K
                                                ▲ PRICES fullbody CG _____________ bribe
                                                ▲ PRICES couple CG _____________ double

SLOTSxxx1. closedxxx2. closedxxx3. closed

WHAT TO NOTE:
                                                                    WON'T DO)
                                                                    Nudity
                                                                    Animals
                                                                    Mecha
                                                                    Clutter

xxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

█████ ██

❝ORDERING❞ xxxx

ORDERINGxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  [IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/14xcrgp.jpg[/IMG][/size][list]
                                  [b][color=#CCFF8E]Which artist would you like?:[/b][/color] [color=#826330]
                                  Replacewithyouranswer [/color]
                                  [b][color=#CCFF8E]What kind do you want? (EG: Head, Bust, etc):[/color][/b] [color=#826330]
                                  [b][color=#CCFF8E]Is this a bribe order?: Yes/No:[/color][/b] [color=#826330]
                                  [b][color=#CCFF8E]Style? (I.e. Chibi, 'Regular', etc):[/color][/b] [color=#826330]
                                  [b][color=#CCFF8E]Avatar reference: (Picture > "Current" ):[/color][/b] [color=#826330]
                                  [b][color=#CCFF8E]How did you find this shop?:[/color][/b] [color=#826330]
                                  [b][color=#CCFF8E]Anything else? (I.e. pose):[/color][/b] [color=#826330]
                                  [b][color=#CCFF8E]Total:[/color][/b] [color=#826330]
                                  Replacewithyouranswer [/color][/list][/list][/list]

: Chocolate and Lime "
                                    xxxxxx

User Image
                                intro - announcements - rules - THM - tizzy - dark - yuui - prygus - sonata - order - link in - link out
User Image

User ImageUser Image

█████ ██

❝LINKS❞ xxxx

AFFILIATExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.32006241/][IMG]http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww240/specifics/orders/candllink1.png[/IMG][/ur]

User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.32006241/][IMG]http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww240/specifics/orders/candllink2.png[/IMG][/ur]

xxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

NEIGHBORSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            200x40 only please!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
                            User ImageUser Image
                            for the layout!

xxxxxx

User Image
                          intro - announcements - rules - THM - tizzy - dark - yuui - prygus - sonata - order - link in - link out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff