Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chisa
How're ya feeling? Still got the flu?

Yeha~! I stayed at home today 'cause I was sick. It's a good thing I did too, otherwise I would have walked home in the rain. User Image
antonio_baka_guy
*drags himself into the thread* xp
sad You okay?

@Lili: Yeah, the weather is getting pretty miserable crying That's good, staying home and resting is good 3nodding
xd I'm great! I'm wearing stockings, what's not great about that? lol Thank god I don't have pixelated haiy legs, that would just be gross.User Image
That would be funny xd Nice stockings.

Thanks, my portfolio is all tidied up now whee
Cool cool, I thought you'd want it perfect, seeing as it's like a resume thingo. 3nodding
I'm still amused by the fact that fun is "coming soon" lol
Yeah, a few other people have mentioned that sweatdrop I intended to put games and wallpapers and things once I figured out how to make them, but 4 months later I still haven't =_= Hoping to work on that these holidays, then maybe make a more interesting layout 3nodding
How many more exams to go? ( I don't have any at all, thought I'd rub that in. wink )
Chisa
antonio_baka_guy
sad You okay?

@Lili: Yeah, the weather is getting pretty miserable crying That's good, staying home and resting is good 3nodding

I want to watch madagascar this weekend. whee
2 left, only have 3 this semester. I have such huge breaks between exams that I'm falling into a false sense of security and barely studying at all =_= Hope I pass
Heh, I'm a cruddy study person... Which is ok, 'cause I'm not at Uni. mrgreen
Lilithia
Chisa
antonio_baka_guy
sad You okay?

I want to watch madagascar this weekend. whee
Ooooh is that out already? I soo want to see it xd

@Ant: I'm a crappy study person, which isn't too bad cos I'm nearly finished with uni xd My attention span has gotten so bad these days.
I'm going to have to start Uni next year... Either get a scholarship and do it full time, or work and do it part time. I'm hoping I can get full time work and do the uni by distance. xd I'm such a bad student.
Chisa
Ooh ooh I redid my journal site! http://journal.teresawatts.com/. It comes in different flavours blaugh

i like it...especially the "about" xd

mmhhh and about the flavours, how about apple/orange mix? mrgreen
antonio_baka_guy
I'm going to have to start Uni next year... Either get a scholarship and do it full time, or work and do it part time. I'm hoping I can get full time work and do the uni by distance. xd I'm such a bad student.
What are you going to study?

@Dat-ta: Thanks xd I'll put in a better description later, but that's how I feel about myself at the moment.

EDIT: Mmmm apple/orange sounds yum, but I'm sticking with straight flavours for the moment, until I have most of the basic colours in there 3nodding I only have 10mb of space and my journal has to share with my portfolio, so I'm not sure how many layouts I can host =_= Really need to get new hosting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff