Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
May I get on a waiting list? surprised For this avatar

User Image

Would it be weird to ask for the same cute walking + snow foot prints like you did in this image? sweatdrop I'll offer 200k.

Sparkling Mage

please add me to the waiting list! also you should charge more, your chibis are quite good >.<

Friendly Lunatic

Hello everyone! Oh mai, so many requests! I just got overloaded with work from my job, but next week I'll be completely free, so if you'd all be patient enough to wait I'll be glad to get back with you all and kick into chibi overdrive! whee

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Hn... even though my first time requesting fell through the cracks, I'd like to give the shop another chance, so... 200k for my couple as a fullbody colored chibis? If you can draw 2 tigers (white/black and orange/black) with the couple, I'll add 100k. Transparent background too, if possible.

Icy Vampire

13,700 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Lunis Lacrimosa

heart ~Waiting List ~ heart
Chibi 13
Chibi 23
Chibi 27
Chibi 29
=
500k heart

Devout Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Would you be able to put me on the waiting list please? whee Your art is incredibly cute and I would love to own one of your arts *u* User Image
Could I request for a full coloured couple chibi with a transparent background *if you can sweatdrop * for 300k+ tips? emotion_kirakira

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Intellectual Fatcat

Colored chibi for her? :}

User Image
Feel free to draw her in any pose with any facial expression c:

A few words to describe her: Glutton, overly-friendly, impulsive & stubborn.

Friendly Lunatic

Alright everyone, get ready for a whirlwind of chibis heading this way! I'll contact you each in the order you posted in when it's your turn. For now, ignore the waiting list. The comments are the new waiting list. lol

Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
I want one!! I'll give you 300k. heart

Friendly Lunatic

Waiting list has been updated and everyone who's requested art is now on it! I'm working my way through as best I can! whee Thanks for your patience!

Eloquent Zealot

9,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'll pay 400K for my current avi (same as in sig)

Kawaii Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
May I be added to the waiting list? Full-colored chibi? Don't know how difficult my avi is so I will leave pricing up to you.
http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/d3/62/1ec3cfbc1f762d3_flip.png?t=1382930173_6.00_00
User Image

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello, could you please put me on the waiting list? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers