Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Hello (:
I'm offering chibis like one on the left. Just bribe me- can be with items from my wishlist (i don't really know current art prices ^^' ).

Please, quote me with sth like that:

refs:
offer:
additional info: *pose ideas, different colors, face expressions, character etc etc*

Announcements:
-

Waiting list:
-
-

Dangerous Shade

refs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
offer: 7.5b
additional info: Arms folded.
Stitch Says Hi
refs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
offer: 7.5b
additional info: Arms folded.

Okay, please, send trade (:
refs: X
offer: 5 billion
additional info: It's a guy so no lady parts. and as for pose just something generally discontent or not amused

If you have any questions lemme know
Xinemo
additional info: It's a guy so no lady parts. and as for pose just something generally discontent or not amused

Btw, have you got more pictures of him? And that one link (for "not amused" ) isn't working :c
pandzioch
Xinemo

Btw, have you got more pictures of him? And that one link (for "not amused" ) isn't working :c
I actually do not that was the first picture I've ever had done. He's got shoulder length hair dark blue hair with dark blue eyes very pale with a petite feminine frame. feel free to alter the outfit a bit to fit your style if need be.

Dedicated Faun

pandzioch

refs: This guy!
offer: 15 bil!
additional info: I am not sure if you could draw him petting a ghost wolf, else crossed arms or hands in pocket is just fine. And if you have problems with the schyte you don't have to draw it biggrin Facial expression would be a smug look.
xXMoonMoonXx

additional info: I am not sure if you could draw him petting a ghost wolf, else crossed arms or hands in pocket is just fine. And if you have problems with the schyte you don't have to draw it biggrin Facial expression would be a smug look.

Oooh, awesome character @___@

Dedicated Faun

pandzioch
xXMoonMoonXx

Oooh, awesome character @___@
Thank you! trade has been sent!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out