Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ love meter ♥

1up! 1 100.0% [ 111 ]
Total Votes:[ 111 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Love chibis? Here they are! Chibis are everywhere, I know. But this is the BEST ONE YET! Well, sort of as you can see, it's quite cheap but obviously professional. lol. Ok. So, where were we? Right. You love chibis, right? Of course you do! If you don't you wouldn't even bother clicking on the link button. Stop it fixle! Sorry, I was talking to myself. Hmmm... I guess that's it for the welcome part. I hope you're "cosy" enough! Please buy! It won't cost you much!

! welcome ! rules ! samples ! prices ! donators award ! luvvies ! extra stuff ! waiting list ! about the chibi fan !
User ImageUser Image
User Image
--> Love chibis or at least try
--> Love EVERYONE
--> Vote in the love meter poll
--> Press the thumbs up buttonUser Image
--> Don't insult me please. it's v. annoying
--> Send the trade before you order
--> Check if you've got the right amount of gold when trading
--> Be nice
--> Follow the rules above

CONSEQUENCES FOR THOSE WHO CANCELLED TRADE AFTER GETTING ART
It will be deleted from the source ASAP. People who does not accept trade after art is sent for more than 3 days without a reason, will not be welcomed to any of Fixle's or her mule, Rainbowiffic's threads. And if possible, the all art which is bought from Fixle and/or Rainbowiffic will be deleted from the source.

! welcome ! rules ! samples ! prices ! donators award ! luvvies ! extra stuff ! waiting list ! about the chibi fan ! t.m.a !
User ImageUser Image
User Image
1 2 3 4 5 6

! welcome ! rules ! samples ! prices ! donators award ! luvvies ! extra stuff ! waiting list ! about the chibi fan ! t.m.a !
User ImageUser Image
User Image
--> headshot - 500g
--> fullbody - 1000g
--> new chibi (sample 6) - bribe me
And that's it for now

User ImageUser Image
User Image
If you donate more than 200g, you'll get a "BUY-ONE-GET-ONE-FREE" voucher for next time with your name on it. You can either use the voucher to "BUY-ONE" and "GET-ONE" OR "BUY-ONE" and "GIVE-ONE", which means you get a free giftbox for your friend after you buy your chibi.

The "BUY-ONE-GIVE-ONE" deal works like this:
1. You give your friend the giftbox with the code I will give you
2. Your friend clicks on the giftbox
3. A picture of you/your friend/you and your friend will appear on a new page. voila!

User ImageUser Image
User Image
!Link uP!
User Image
code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27548599]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/missadvice/chibi-den-button.gif[/img]

link v2 starry
User Image
code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27548599]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/missadvice/chibi%20den%20stuff/chibi-den-linkie.gif[/img]

!Link DowN!
If you want to be affiliates, please post your link button in this thread or PM me. Just remember to not stretch the page. And don't forget to link me up first!

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image
Fixle the great is now starting up teh fab four audition! OMG!! This is when four specially chosen talented artists get to have their own shop with me, fixle (not this shop of course. a special five-owner shop.) It will of course be FABULOUS! To enter, simply use the entry form below along with samples of your work. The samples HAVE to be your original work. Send a pm with the form on it to fixle. Prizes are 500g to each four. The audition will be held until the 1st of august '07 and is for 20 gaians or more. If the number of contestants are below 20, it will be cancelled, so tell your friends and nag them to join! Good luck to all of you!

PS: People who owns a four or five-artist shop usually earns LOTS of gold. See for yourselves. There are tons of them around gaia.

entry form:
[size=9][img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/missadvice/chibi%20den%20stuff/teh-fab-form.gif[/img]
[color=#badeff]-->[/color][color=#ec29c7][b] username:[/color][color=#badeff]yourusernamehere[/color]
[color=#badeff]-->[/color][color=#ec29c7][b] minishop?:[/color][color=#badeff]yes/no[/color]
[color=#badeff]-->[/color][color=#ec29c7][b] art samples:[/color][color=#badeff]link(s) to sample(s)[/color]
[color=#badeff]-->[/color][color=#ec29c7][b] why did you want to audition?:[/color][color=#badeff]why you wanted to[/color]
[color=#badeff]-->[/color][color=#ec29c7][b] comments/extras:[/color][color=#badeff]comments here[/color][/size]

sample of form:

User Image
-->
username:fixle
--> minishop?:yes, here
--> art samples:1 2 3 4 5 6
--> why did you want to audition?:because sharing jobs with different people is "teh bomb". PLUS art is the best thing ever created.
--> comments/extras:Nah, I think I'm happy with that.

User ImageUser Image
~!Waiting LisT!~
Phew! I'm tired. I need a waiting list so here it is! Well. There'll be FOUR slots. Thanks!
-->
SLOT ONE : Izanami Kitsune - fullbody
-->
SLOT TWO : Katria Blossom - fullbody
-->
SLOT THREE : revengy - fullbody
-->
SLOT FOUR : -empty-

User ImageUser Image
~!About the Chibi FaN!~
--> Name: fixle
--> Gaian DOB: 10/20/2006
--> DOB: 01/10/1994
--> Gaian Starsign: Arca
--> Starsign: Libra
--> Loves: CHIBIS! art, donators, domokun, fans, chibi fans, etc.
--> Hates: CHIBI HATERS, morons, fakers, jockers, art-stealing
For more information about fixle, just go to her page. If you're really nice, she might even add you.

User ImageUser Image

~!Trades, mates and Loved arT!~

--> maxine_888: 1
-->
GaaleeGee: 1
I'll be REALLY happy for art trades. pm me any time and give me a few samples first. then I'll tell you if it's ok to trade. when it's done, it will be posted here, along with your name ASAP

Fashionable Hunter

may I buy one? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas