Welcome to Gaia! ::

dramallama

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Random Rhapsody
i have no idea eihter rofl
my friend, who im going to be giving all the gold to anyway, told me 75 bil is around what i should be lookign for or something so im keeping that in mind, but if i see an avi/character i realllllly wanna draw im certainly open to negotiation heart

lifes treating me alright!
up and down as always but i graduated the year before last from my animation degree ( Made this is my graduate piece if youre interested) and am trying to find some work in my field which is hard but im doing what i can and getting some work here and there blablabla heart
just gonna keep at it.
yourself?

Oh my lands...well then! Me and my 10bil pauper self will have to decline for now, I'm afraid gonk . Hopefully in time I'll have enough, though (I only recently became active after being off for over a year). The economy sure has changed, to say the least!

Oh cool! Congratulations on graduating! I remember when you were working on projects left and right when I was active before. Loved the graduation piece, by the way! It's pretty damn amazing wink . I have no idea how one would even go about putting together something like that XD. In the meantime, have any jobs popped up you're interested in? Or at least kind of interested in?

It's been a little difficult for me since I graduated a few years ago, but I finally got off my butt and started volunteering at the zoo last year. Got some experience in with the small mammals, but now I work exclusively with the large reptiles. Gotta love my Asian water monitor, Vinnie! Shes my girl smile heart .

Here's to hoping you find something soon, amica mia! You're quite talented and I just know there's something out there for you!

Aged Sex Symbol

14,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Random Rhapsody
heart

╔═════════════╗

7Ob For my Current Avi?

User Image

She's Very Shy/Bashful And Cutesy

╚═════════════╝
shesempty13
Random Rhapsody
heart

╔═════════════╗

7Ob For my Current Avi?

User Image

She's Very Shy/Bashful And Cutesy

╚═════════════╝

Okay i really like the colour scheme and think i can do somethign interesting with her, if you dont mind a lack of WIP and are okay with me just going for it, feel free to send the trade over and ill start tonight! whee
ajsnoopy
Random Rhapsody
i have no idea eihter rofl
my friend, who im going to be giving all the gold to anyway, told me 75 bil is around what i should be lookign for or something so im keeping that in mind, but if i see an avi/character i realllllly wanna draw im certainly open to negotiation heart

lifes treating me alright!
up and down as always but i graduated the year before last from my animation degree ( Made this is my graduate piece if youre interested) and am trying to find some work in my field which is hard but im doing what i can and getting some work here and there blablabla heart
just gonna keep at it.
yourself?

Oh my lands...well then! Me and my 10bil pauper self will have to decline for now, I'm afraid gonk . Hopefully in time I'll have enough, though (I only recently became active after being off for over a year). The economy sure has changed, to say the least!

Oh cool! Congratulations on graduating! I remember when you were working on projects left and right when I was active before. Loved the graduation piece, by the way! It's pretty damn amazing wink . I have no idea how one would even go about putting together something like that XD. In the meantime, have any jobs popped up you're interested in? Or at least kind of interested in?

It's been a little difficult for me since I graduated a few years ago, but I finally got off my butt and started volunteering at the zoo last year. Got some experience in with the small mammals, but now I work exclusively with the large reptiles. Gotta love my Asian water monitor, Vinnie! Shes my girl smile heart .

Here's to hoping you find something soon, amica mia! You're quite talented and I just know there's something out there for you!

yea i have even less than you. and my mind starts spinning with all the zeros.
Who can keep up! the economy is nuts.

Yea things were really crazy around that time if i recall.
Thanks so much, it took liek 6 months of dedicating myself to nothing else rofl
guh its hard to say really. and stressfull. im going to ignore this question sorry, far too much to think about/go into right now xD

Ah really? it's very difficult, yea </3
Thats awesome though!
Just googled an asian water monitor, what a beautiful animal! <3

Thank you so much aj! <3 i hope the same for you! :'D were gonna make it!
        Yay for RLCs. ;o;..

Totally wish you the best of luck thar. >-<'

Do you happen to have a min or an item you want?
        I don't wana lowball but I'm pretty broke tbh. xD

lnventories
        Yay for RLCs. ;o;..

thanks so much! whee

there are no items im really after, but my friend recommended 75 bil being a min or something and i have absolutely 0 concept of the economy right now so im keeping that in mind heart
if i love the character though i may make an exception since the art will be for a sample after all ^__^
Random Rhapsody
lnventories
        Yay for RLCs. ;o;..

thanks so much! whee

there are no items im really after, but my friend recommended 75 bil being a min or something and i have absolutely 0 concept of the economy right now so im keeping that in mind heart
if i love the character though i may make an exception since the art will be for a sample after all ^__^

Argh, that's a lot of pressure yo. ;o;...
        Tell me if you like any of these characters I just uploaded. x-x'
        Linku

But yah.. I don't think I have anything that you'll love... and if that's the case can I ask a pay what I can rlc slot? Or an art trade. >-<'
lnventories
Random Rhapsody
lnventories
        Yay for RLCs. ;o;..

thanks so much! whee

Argh, that's a lot of pressure yo. ;o;...
        Tell me if you like any of these characters I just uploaded. x-x'
        Linku

But yah.. I don't think I have anything that you'll love... and if that's the case can I ask a pay what I can rlc slot? Or an art trade. >-<'
Unfortunately i don't have any characters im after art of for myself right now </3
What was the amount of gold you were offering for a gold slot?
there are a couple characters that are cute, such as agent skimi and the 6th avatar you uploaded heart im fond of big hands haha.

But if you were at all up for RLC, they are always top priority and i offer work in progresses and edits and such, so let me know!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff