Blessed Vampire

TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

xDD thanks ~~~
Hmn MAN!!! I wish . ; w ; im currently out of reading material LOL , hmn any news on b.a.p?
; o ;

Not yet
you can see updates on bapyessir

U.U its really sad though, hope some company will be able to take them . . btw did you hear 1 suju member got married .thats good and all but I feel sad for some devoted fans u w u
yeah, sungmin married an actress :3
same, i'm glad they sued as a group

yeah glad they did that together but whats up with secret ? do you think the company treats them differently ?
who knows
but secret is probably making more money than bap right now so maybe they don't wanna risk it all
think of it this way
bap has nothing to lose
secret does

ah, I see , Guess thats true . X . X what if B.a.pmoves to another company but they have to change thier group name . ~ ; O ;

Blessed Phantom

saifumichan13

ah, I see , Guess thats true . X . X what if B.a.pmoves to another company but they have to change thier group name . ~ ; O ;
i don't care what they change their name to as long as they stick together but i think a lot of people are just hoping that TS will settle with them

Blessed Vampire

TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

i don't care what they change their name to as long as they stick together but i think a lot of people are just hoping that TS will settle with them

yeah I'm kinda hoping that too .

Blessed Phantom

saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

stupid TS
if they hadn't messed around and just been truthful with bap from the start then they wouldn't be in this mess TT

Blessed Vampire

TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

stupid TS
if they hadn't messed around and just been truthful with bap from the start then they wouldn't be in this mess TT

yeah I'm thinking there gonna sort it out its just them being greedy. : o imagine B.a.p is thier idol group that goes to other countries to perform ~

Blessed Phantom

saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

stupid TS

yeah I'm thinking there gonna sort it out its just them being greedy. : o imagine B.a.p is thier idol group that goes to other countries to perform ~
right now, their main income is coming from bap so they better start treating them right TT

Blessed Vampire

TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

stupid TS

right now, their main income is coming from bap so they better start treating them right TT

yeah TOTALLY AGREE xDDD
:3 ohhh btw meaning to ask ~~~ who dat in your siggy ~~

Blessed Phantom

saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

stupid TS

yeah TOTALLY AGREE xDDD
Its a friend from when i first joined gaia
you can tell from my equipped stuff xD
when i was a newb xD

Blessed Vampire

TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

stupid TS

yeah TOTALLY AGREE xDDD
Its a friend from when i first joined gaia
you can tell from my equipped stuff xD
when i was a newb xD

xDD ah i see, yeah owo but arent some of the items you guys are wearing expensive now ; U ;

Blessed Vampire

Elythia

>U< ~ Sending you completed art ~ emotion_kirakira

Blessed Phantom

saifumichan13

xDD ah i see, yeah owo but arent some of the items you guys are wearing expensive now ; U ;
He was rich even then xD
why closed again?! xD

Blessed Vampire

TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

He was rich even then xD
why closed again?! xD

hmn ~ Really xDDD whoa ~ gaia cash buyer??
hmn U w U might be busy Friday and saturday ; W;

Blessed Phantom

saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

He was rich even then xD
why closed again?! xD

Nope, he was a vendor and he taught me how to vend which is how i make gold here on gaia now :3

Blessed Vampire

TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

He was rich even then xD
why closed again?! xD

Nope, he was a vendor and he taught me how to vend which is how i make gold here on gaia now :3

Ah wow so he must have been really good does he still play?

Blessed Phantom

saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13
TheDarkest_DayInMay
saifumichan13

He was rich even then xD
why closed again?! xD

Ah wow so he must have been really good does he still play?
hes in the middle of considering whether to quit or not

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces