Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Finnegan O Brian

Did you do the one in your signature?
If you did it's super cute !! [Also thank you for the tip ;u;]
I'm doing pretty good. Still full from Thanksgiving I think hahaha.
Been a nice day staying in my pjs and drawing. How are you doing?

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Thank you ;u; I know how you feel, I buy art whenever I can, and I'm also super picky.
It's hard to find things that look nice and are at an okay price that have a slot open !
Hopefully you don't have to wait too long, the two in the finished were both done today.
I don't take very long ! <3

EDIT; @ Princess; Thank you ;u;

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Guess ill just set here and keep refreshing the page sweatdrop

Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Well I don't work THAT fast ._. hahahaha
I'd just subscribe and wander around ^^

Greedy Entrepreneur

Rin Moonsong
Finnegan O Brian

Did you do the one in your signature?
If you did it's super cute !! [Also thank you for the tip ;u;]
I'm doing pretty good. Still full from Thanksgiving I think hahaha.
Been a nice day staying in my pjs and drawing. How are you doing?

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Thank you ;u; I know how you feel, I buy art whenever I can, and I'm also super picky.
It's hard to find things that look nice and are at an okay price that have a slot open !
Hopefully you don't have to wait too long, the two in the finished were both done today.
I don't take very long ! <3

EDIT; @ Princess; Thank you ;u;

Lol. Wish I could say I did. I only did the coloring. My chibis look something like this if I am lucky: x

Lol. Pj days are the best. I take it you had a nice Thanksgiving then? I'm doing well. Lol. Lazying about watching Harry Potter 4. Decorated for the holiday all day today, so it's nice to relax finally, ya know?

Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Finnegan O Brian

Waaaaa that's super cute too !! <3

Oh yeah, didn't have much family over but was surrounded by friends. :3 Was a great time.
We don't typically decorate for Christmas until two weeks before ;_; Wish we did it earlier.
And yes, I understand the need to relax hahaha !

Greedy Entrepreneur

Rin Moonsong
Finnegan O Brian

Waaaaa that's super cute too !! <3

Oh yeah, didn't have much family over but was surrounded by friends. :3 Was a great time.
We don't typically decorate for Christmas until two weeks before ;_; Wish we did it earlier.
And yes, I understand the need to relax hahaha !

Awww thanks! >u<

Friends are just as important, and just as fun! Did you guys have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner or do you do something different?
Lol.... we used to do that. I don't know, now we almost want to decorate before the Thanksgiving holiday. The decorations are just so beautiful.

Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Finnegan O Brian

It was very traditional. We had an amazingly juicy turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, pumkin pie, etc etc. We'll have leftovers for days. <3
I want to decorate early but when I'm home for the holidays, my mother won't let me. ;_;
The decorations at Christmas time are just stunning. I love that all the shops around town dress themselves up nice. Maybe I just like sparkly things I don't know but I LOVE Christmas time ~

Greedy Entrepreneur

Rin Moonsong
Finnegan O Brian

It was very traditional. We had an amazingly juicy turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, pumkin pie, etc etc. We'll have leftovers for days. <3
I want to decorate early but when I'm home for the holidays, my mother won't let me. ;_;
The decorations at Christmas time are just stunning. I love that all the shops around town dress themselves up nice. Maybe I just like sparkly things I don't know but I LOVE Christmas time ~

That sounds wonderful! lol...we didn't do anything special here. Two vegetarians, and only three people total. We just had a normal dinner and said what we were thankful for before watching a movie as a family. I did enjoy it though <3

Oh me too! It's so my favorite time of year for the decorations. I love seeing all the lights on trees and stuff like that. It's such a beautiful time. It's snowy here, so we get the snow covering the lights which adds to the beauty.

Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Finnegan O Brian

That sounds just as lovely, really. biggrin

The lights are the best part <3
/sobsob. I live in Texas...it's been in the 70's. Supposed to get to 50's by the middle of December.
I used to live in Colorado, it would obviously snow a lot there, miss the snow so much.
If we don't get a hard freeze at the end of the season, we'll have another mosquito epidemic. D':
Here's hoping.

Shy Poster

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
rin moonsong

Name: mini plushie
Reference:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Info: <3
Price: 50k

Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
mini plushie

I'm sorry, I'm already full ;_; Please check back soon for an open slot <3

Greedy Entrepreneur

Rin Moonsong
Finnegan O Brian

That sounds just as lovely, really. biggrin

The lights are the best part <3
/sobsob. I live in Texas...it's been in the 70's. Supposed to get to 50's by the middle of December.
I used to live in Colorado, it would obviously snow a lot there, miss the snow so much.
If we don't get a hard freeze at the end of the season, we'll have another mosquito epidemic. D':
Here's hoping.

o.o -never met another Coloradan.- Lol Sorry. Was a bit shocked.
I can imagine missing the snow. I rather enjoy the look.
D: I hope you don't get another epidemic. Do you guys usually get a hard freeze?

Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Finnegan O Brian

Haha, I consider it my home state, though I only spent 5 years there, they were some of the 'important' years. 9-14. I'm still friends with my best friend from then, 7 years later !
I lived right in the foothills of the Rockies, it was SO beautiful !!

We usually do, at least since I moved here. But last year we didn't and had that huge problem with west nile sad
Moms were spraying so much Off on their kids, and all the stores were usually sold out of bug spray haha.

Greedy Entrepreneur

Rin Moonsong
Finnegan O Brian

Haha, I consider it my home state, though I only spent 5 years there, they were some of the 'important' years. 9-14. I'm still friends with my best friend from then, 7 years later !
I lived right in the foothills of the Rockies, it was SO beautiful !!

We usually do, at least since I moved here. But last year we didn't and had that huge problem with west nile sad
Moms were spraying so much Off on their kids, and all the stores were usually sold out of bug spray haha.

Lol. It's a beautiful state. -loves it- I live on the plains in the middle of no where. Lol. But still is nice to have that view of the mountains. -loves them-

D: Man, well let's hope that there's that freeze indeed. No need for that west nile. It's worrisome, I don't blame the moms.

Mega Noob

rin moonsong

Name: D e c e n t x
Reference: Current avi c:
Info: Nothing really, you don't have to add small details and such
Price: 50k

I love your art. So cute! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash