Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Music Lovers.

1 100.0% [ 830 ]
Total Votes:[ 830 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1958 1959 1960 > >> >>> »|

User Image

BIG FREAKEN ANNOUNCEMENT
::
Accepting 2 slots, mmkay? PM ALL ORDERS. And read the rest of the thread if you haven't. Thanks.
Dear peeps and upset customers, I STOP having computer issues before the year started.
The reason I can't open up again and resume Gaia is rather simple, I called it LIFE. And I can't
commit myself to opening a shop and selling artwork anymore. As much as I would like to be
on and active once more, I don't see it happening. Instead I sign on for a short period of time
when I get a chance, check PMs, talk to old friends for old times sake. They make it very hard
to be away for so long, but I'm glad they're still there for me. I'm sorry I can't tend to your needs
for FOP and PPA art, I'm sure some other artists does them as well. Keep looking? I thank those
that still want some, those who are fans and those who loved my artwork a lot.
It means a lot to me, truly! Thanks for your loyalty!
heart

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm actually part of the female species. Glad we got that out of the way. Toby, stop posting, it makes me wanna post too! D:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This shop IS open and above all, it's a bribe shop. The starting offer is from 175-200k per avi of either style.
If you want art just PM me the proper form. A commission is a contract between the artist and the customer, so PM orders always.
The thread does not need to know of our business.
EI items can be used as payments if
you're low on funds. You either find it worth it or not.
Don't b***h about my prices. Simple as that.

PS. Plz note that my slots post will remain unedited, as well as
any other post on the first page. I will keep track of every customer
through a special document of orders. So you won't see your name
on the slot post, don't panic. I got you. P:

Short on gold/items? Rumor does RL Commissions as well! <33
Plz go here for all info. - - - >> :: RL Commies ::

RL Commissions will always have TOP Priority over anything else. <3

Items currently craving ::

Spring Groom
Winter Groom
Commedia
Morpheus
Erik's Masquerade
La Jolie Dormeuse
Court of the Elf Queen
Embarrassed Dream
Phasing Lily
Der Sandmann
SDPlus #96 Deen
Checkered Nightmare
Perfect Balance
Golden Wings
William the Playwright
Aeschylus's Order
Stage Makeup
Lala the Koala Plushie
Panty Raider
Hyde's Bloodlust
The Nibbler
Dastardly Crown
Siren Song
Silver Sonata
Crimson Promise
Unsavory Cactus
Queen Anne's Lace
Kuro's Induction
Winter Bride
Clerical Cassock (2x)
Pora Ice
Compass of Seidh
Get Well Soon Gift
Shadowlegend
Icarus' Fall
Ballad of Orpheus
Angelic Bracelet
Seracila Pendant
Black Bow Tie
Flight of the Macaw
Dappy Dandy
New PJ Bottoms
Cherry Blossom
Prunny
Keytarblade
Reve Rouille

Any EI items must be FIRST Gen.

This thread is also 'Mod Approve'. B] For realz. I PM a Mod about it. xDD

Intro | Rules | Da Rules | Samples | Slots | Experiment | Credits | Reserve | Reserve | Reserve | Links Out
User Image

Thread [R]ul|e|s
_______Track o1. PM YOUR ORDER PM YOUR ORDER. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PM YOUR ORDERS! I see you posting them, I'M BLOCKING YOU.
_______Track o2. Don't Annoyed me. I'll just cancel your order. I done it before, don't try me.
_______Track o3. Impatient? RUN AWAY. I don't do art overnight. And don't be giving me deadlines, you must be crazy.
_______Track o4. This is not first come first serve. Have a back-up avi in case I reject it. I WANNA SEE AVIS IN THE FORMS Dx
NOT USERNAMES. You're gonna make me look up usernames now too!?

_______Track o5. I have some CHEAP items in my 'list of cravings'. That's for ppl that have funds but are cut short. Tag team it with a damn cheap item and you'll get art.
_______Track o6. Bitching about my prices isn't allow. It makes you look like a Jackass. It really WILL.
_______Track o7. Don't address me as pet names. As in 'honey, sweety, hun, baby, etc'. Don't. It weirds me out. D8
_______Track o8. Address me by my name, Rumor. ONLY RUMOR. I don't see the complication in this.
_______Track o9. There is an order form for each category. Again, I don't see the complication in this.
_______Track 1o. If I tell you to beat it, do it. In my case I'll skip that part and add you to my ignore list. ;]
_______Track 11. I don't care about your drama. Don't bring it in here. Just order art and get out. PERIOD.
_______Track 12. Don't EVER cancel your trade. PM me first and tell me why. I'm a reasonable person. I really am.
_______Track 13. I don't reserve slots. It's very unfair to everyone. So don't be asking for special treatment.
_______Track 14. NO spam PMs! Unless it's really important. ORDERS ARE NOT SPAM. Especially if I made it clear that I want them to be PM!
_______Track 15. Offer me items from my list. EIs are always welcome. I'm really after pure mostly. So sell whatever you
want and gimme pure plz unless it's an item I want. Hand that over. xP

_______Track 16. I don't start anything unless I see a trade in my account. Only start them after your order has been approve by me. NOT YOU. ME.
_______Track 17. Also label your trades. Name them whatever you want as long as I can understand it. Pplz, I have over 50 trades open, help me out here! P:
_______Track 18. I can draw Avis off different sites and OCs, as well as fan art. Give me ART ref, not descriptions. Or you're gonna be surprise.
_______Track 19. I can draw pretty much anything. Except for mecha and some furries. Ears and tails are fine.
_______Track 20. I'm fine with boyxboy and girlxgirl pairing. I don't know why some of you fags out there aren't.
_______Track 21. AFTER you PM the order. You have 24 hours to respond back to my questions. Failure to do so, I'm giving away your slot and I'm dropping your order.
_______Track 22. If you can't fill out my form properly, I'm not even going to bother doing your art. That is one of my greatest
pet peeves Dx. IT REALLY ISN'T THAT HARD.

_______Track 23. Not knowing what you want will result in me ignoring your order. Always know what you want when you order.
_______Track 24. Artistic Freedom is awesome. But give me an idea or a sense of direction Dx.
_______Track 25. Plz be sure to read the 4 posts of this shop. It reduces your ignorance to me.
_______Track 26. Rumor doesn't do clash of 2 styles together. It's one or the other. PICK!
_______Track 27. Make sure your PMs are enable to everyone, not just friends. I want orders via PM and I PM all art. So use your brain.
_______Track 28. Give me an idea of how your avi/oc or you are. Just floating can be boring, doing something!! IE Playing guitar . .
_______Track 29. I tend to prefer couples over singles since singles are pretty boring. Unless you have a fun single idea!
_______Track 30. Giving me artistic freedom is a GAMBLE. It's really up to you. You may like it or not.
_______Track 31. I cannot stress this more than enough, but plz have a decent appealing avi/order. I don't care how much you offer, if I don't like it, I'm not doing it.

REMINDER This is the above all most important rule when receiving your art. I really don't care what you do with your art after you confirm the trade.
The art is yours. Do with it what you must. Resize it, edit it, remove my name, pass it as yours,
whatever your lil heart desires. I do not care. You can print it out and vomit all over it.
I do not care. Me telling you so to respect it and etc is stupid. I cannot control what you do.
Let's be realistic here, users will always do what they wanna do. If you wish to disrespect it, that's fine.
I do NOT care. If you wanna leave it as it is, okay. You wanna give me credit, okay.
Overall, I DO NOT CARE. I will forever always have the ORIGINAL artwork save in my hard drive.
It's your ART, you paid for it, do whatever you want. I DO NOT CARE. K? Kay. C:

Intro | Rules | Da Rules | Samples | Slots | Experiment | Credits | Reserve | Reserve | Reserve | Links Out
User Image
Okay. Before you get confuse. There are 'thread rules', and there are 'DA Rules'.
And the 'DA Rules' are rules related to Fairly Odd Parents and Powerpuff Avis.
Mostly what I can and can not do for each one. Simple. Right? ;]
They are the cornerstone of the final result of your artwork.
If this rules are not follow, your art would not be classify as 'FOP' or 'PPA' art.
So, it's important to follow them at all times! <33

DA FOP [R]ul|e|s
_______Track o1. FOPs have huge heads. Duh. So anything on your head, will be huge. So get rid of any pets on your head. Not gonna happen.
_______Track o2. FOPs are simple looking, and they have small figures. Plz have an unclutter avi. I cannot stress that more than enough. Dx
_______Track o3. If you're unsure of what I'll remove, just ASK. Simple. [This rule applies to both styles]
_______Track o4. There are certain hair styles I will not draw. I have tried a few and they just look awful.
_______Track o5. If a certain item makes the picture look odd, I'm not drawing it. As an artist I always want to give you the best picture. ;]
_______Track o6. FOPs always have different hand sizes. It's true. It's weird. Sometimes long/big/small/etc. ;]
_______Track o7. FOPs always have small feet. Weird, huh? Big heads, big hands, small feet. xDD
_______Track o8. Godparents have pointy noses, and are only allow to float. They are also the only ones with wings, wands and crowns.
_______Track o9. A Godchild, like Timmy, have round noses. Pointy on a few. They don't do any of the Godparent things nor do they sport any of their items.
_______Track 1o. A Godchild can run, jump, stand, etc. They just don't float. xDD They both have their pros and cons.
_______Track 11. A 'BABY FOP' looks just like Poof. They can float and stand. In fact all fairy babies are round balls xD
_______Track 12. Hairstyle is optional, or very simple for Babies. Plz have some items equip, max 5.

DA PPA [R]ul|e|s
_______Track o1. PPAs have huge heads too. Duh. So anything on your head, will be huge. So get rid of any anything! xD Hats and etc are fine. No animals plz.
_______Track o2. They are FAR more simpler to do. I recommend this style for very simple avis. ;]
_______Track o3. I cannot draw glasses on a PPA. Their heads are curvy, glasses aren't. Goggles are fine.
_______Track o4. I know the hair on PPG is mostly glue to the head. I like making it stick out more. ;]
_______Track o5. PPAs don't have any fingers. So having it hold something like a cig, is odd. D8 Try having nothing, or I'll remove it.
_______Track o6. PPAs don't have any eyebrows. Weird, I know.
_______Track o7. ALWAYS OBEY THE FOP AND PPA RULES! They are the result of each picture at the end. No exceptions. Otherwise it's NOT a FOP and a PPA picture. >:[

IMPORTANT RULE/NOTICE
:: It's not that I cannot draw certain items on the pictures,
but it's the fact that I know it'll look off/bad/odd. If you really want me to draw every damn
lil thing, that's fine. I'll do that. But don't b***h and complain about how wrong/bad it looks
and expect me to fix it. It happen to me once before and it really piss me off.
As if my warning weren't enough. If you want a ******** up picture fine, it's YOUR art.
But I'm NOT going to fix it if you ask me to, and you will still confirm the trade.
Failure to do so, will get you reported. >:[ If you're going to purchase art from an artist,
trust what they are saying. No artist wants to give you a shitty picture. <3
If you feel that I may be taking away too many items and you don't find it worth it
to pay that much for something simple, don't order. ;] I don't want anyone to commission
me feeling unsecured/happy/satisfy. If you don't trust your artist, you can't trust the outcome.

Also be aware that just because your avi is a certain way, it doesn't mean it has to be that way
in the artwork. Unlike avis, artwork is extremely customizable. If your avi has a different color
skin, it doesn't have to be so in the drawing if you don't want to. If you want to add things
on it, such as hats, accessories, heck even DJs, feel free and I'll slap it on there. xB
Or even different colors on certain things. Just ask/put it on the forms. I'll be happy to draw it.
It's YOUR art, have it your way! xD <3

And I'll add more rules to either if needed. Feel free to ask any questions if you have any. ;]

User Image

User Image
Must of my Samples flood my Photobucket account. @___@;;
I'll update it later with many nice thumbnails.
But for now, feel free to check my DA for many COLOR samples. <33
FOP Gallery + PPA Gallery

PRICE = READ THE FIRST POST D<.

COLOR NOTE :: No your pictures will not be in B/W, they are that color
to match my Shop. Your final picture will have full color. If you like
the B/W effect with one solid color showing, in my case it's pink,
you can order that too. Just specify. ;]

User Image
If you made it here, it means I like you and your avi/order. ;]

B r i b e S l o t s
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Here's the PPA ORDER FORM~

[size=9][b]ZOMG! I want a PPA PICTURE![/b]
[b]Username[/b] ::
[b]Ref Avi Pic[/b] :: I like it when ppl tektek the avi they want.
That way I can see clearly every item you avi has. Less confusion.
[b]Single/Couple[/b] ::
[b]Mood[/b] :: Be specific, as well as pose idea if you have one. [Tell me how you're like or what you like, it helps greatly on the picture if you're blank. IE I like to skate, sing, guitars, I'm evil etc ]
[b]Floating Or Standing[/b] :: You can also decide if you want to be kicking a**.
[b]Color/ Black with one color[/b] :: If you want a black and white picture, state so and what main color you want. See the pictures below to see the outcome.
[b]Background Style[/b] :: A giant circle or a squibble.
[b]Additional notes[/b] :: Is this for a 'Flob'? Tell me and I'll shrink it. I'll give you 2 copies. This action is just out of kindness. Don't abuse it. D<
[b]Read 'DA Rules'?[/b] :: Yez. And I agree to them.
[b]Payment[/b] :: Do some math, mmkay? C:[/size]

Here's the FOP ORDER FORM!
[size=9][b]ZOMG! I want a FOP PICTURE![/b]
[b]Username[/b] ::
[b]Ref Avi Pic[/b] :: I like it when ppl tektek the avi they want.
That way I can see clearly every item you avi has. Less confusion.
[b]Single/Couple[/b] ::
[b]Mood[/b] :: Be specific, as well as pose idea if you have one. [Tell me how you're like or what you like, it helps greatly on the picture if you're blank. IE I like to skate, sing, guitars, I'm evil etc ]
[b]Godparent or God Child or Baby FOP![/b] :: One floats with the works, the other is like Timmy, and the baby is like Poof~! xD
[b]Floating Or Standing[/b] :: [Godparents Float. Godchild don't. ]
[b]FOP Treatment[/b] :: Yes or no? If selected 'YES', plz fill out the following~
[b]ZOMG~! I WANT TO CUSTOMIZE MY FOP!![/b]
[b]Eyelashes[/b] :: [ Option only for GIRLS ]
[b]Lipstick + Color[/b] :: Wanda has lipstick. You can pick your own color or go by default, which is pink. ;] Or none.
[b]Wand + Color(s)[/b] :: Default wand is a black stick with a golden star. You can pick your own color for it, and for the stick too.
[b]Wand Shape[/b] :: Default wand shape is a Star. Yes, you can pick your own shape too. xD
[b]Wings + Color[/b] :: Wings have one main color. The inside color is the LIGHTER tone of the main color. You can pick your own color
or go by default, which is a bright cyan blue.
[b]Crown + Color[/b] :: Default color is Golden Yellow.
[b]Nose Type[/b] :: Pointy or round? You know what I'm talking about.
[b]Color/ Black with one color[/b] :: If you want a black and white picture, state so and what main color you want.
See the pictures above to see the outcome.
[b]Background Style[/b] :: A giant circle or a squibble.
[b]Additional notes[/b] :: Is this for a 'Flob'? Tell me and I'll shrink it. I'll give you 2 copies.
This action is just out of kindness. Don't abuse it. D<
[b]Read 'DA Rules'?[/b] :: Yez. And I agree to them.
[b]Payment[/b] :: Do some math, mmkay? C:[/size]

I wanna do 5 at a time. When I finish all 5, I'll reopen fresh.
Come check daily for a slot, I'm pretty fast at times. ;]

Regardless of how simple they may be, or look like, they DO take a while to do.
I don't have props nor bases save. Each picture is done manually from scratch
with my tablet. So be patient. Don't PM me asking if your order is complete.
It will greatly upset me. Dx

Past Happy Customers

1. Flippancy | 2. Ainsley Quinn | 3. l jo-nessa l | 4. --Atomic-Vamp-- | 5. Machiavellite |
6. DJ Ellez | 7.Dj Ellez | 8. H0peh + Dark Prinz | 9. Tsukioji Shun | 10. Occult Medicine
11. Jaaten Syric | 12. Jaaten Syric | 13. Dr. Twinkle |14. Dr. Twinkle | 15. strawberryakari
16. Goosies Moosies | 17. Kadajs Manwhore Service | 18. Melting Sugar | 19. Smexy Jutsu
20. - T o x i c z z | 21. --Atomic-Vamp-- | 22. Oclupaca | 23. Kadajs Manwhore Service | 24. Kadajs Manwhore Service | 25. --Atomic-Vamp--
26. Oclupaca & Melting Sugar | 27. Pineapplelicious | 28. Tsukioji Shun | 29. FrescoBandito | 30. Yum Cakes
31. X-Mapacho-X | 32. k u r o - m i z u k i | 33. Kami Bug | 34. XxPanda-PaloozaxX | 35. Kitten & Wizler
36. Catalystic Love | 37. r u r i | 38. Kitten & Wizler | 39. Infinite Abyss | 40. Seabook Arno
41. xo_talya_xo | 42. xo_talya_xo | 43. Oclupaca | 44. Botan neko | 45. r u r i
46. barokku | 47. Infinite Abyss | 48. hibari amano | 49. swimchik27 | 50. C-Grunge
51. Gaara no Sabaku | 52. Tsukioji Shun | 53. G R I M S H 4 W | 54. Ezra-tan | 55. Anthoknight Sonata
56. Anthoknight Sonata | 57. OMGWTFMichael | 58. DlDDY and Kiwi | 59. G R I M S H 4 W | 60. Kisharo Dragonwings
61. OMGWTFMichael | 62. Anthoknight | 63. Phantasm & Swimchik27 | 64. DlDDY and Kiwi | 65. Tsukioji Shun
65. Tsukioji Shun | 66. OMGWTFMichael | 67. Spazz Tastic Mush | 68. LinkManiac | 69.swimchik27 + --Atomic-Vamp-- | 70. Tsukioji Shun
71. swimchik27 + zoey_100 | 72. K8z | 73. Fluffy Bird | 74. OMGWTFMichael & Samt03 | 75. freezep0p
76. OMGWTFMichael & moar waffylz | 77. -N O O I3- | 78. zombieNAMI | 79. zombieNAMI | 80. Twisted Concepts
81. ll_DeVoN_ll | 82. --Atomic-Vamp-- | 83. xWolvenxSpicex | 84. zombieNAMI | 85. VioIette
86. Mokoni | 87. LemonWarlord | 88. po0kii3 | 89. Disposable Orgasm | 90. swimchik27 + Dreaming upon clouds
91. carmyboy | 92. Sakura_Madison | 93. Vintage tea | 94. xUke_yukix | 95. Moke Moo Moo
96. Kousagi Usagi |
97. AA K I R A HH | 98. Tsukioji Shun | 99. Bewbeh | 100.Mint Thimble

User Image

Due to complications on exporting them at a decent high resolution,
each picture single or couple, would exceeded 5MBs of memory.
Photobucket and other image hosts don't support such memory.
Unless you're upgrade and pay monthly for the service.
So even if I could, most of you won't be able to upload them to your OWN hosts.
So chances are you'll direct link and use up my bandwidth quickly. x___X
Something that I do NOT appreciate.

This saddens me because I feel pretty limited and at a point useless.
I wish I could have promise all the things I wanted, but I fail to acknowledge
the complications of a GIF. Doing them is completely possible, regardless of how
time consuming they may be, exporting them at a high quality, isn't. :[

Experimental slots are OVER. And probably close forever.
Word bubbles are still an option. Captions as well and scenes. C:
Simple hovering of your FOP or PPA is an option
only thru bribes and offers. Simply because they are a major pain to do. x___X
So if you're every interested in such options, let me know thru your orders.
Other animations, are CLOSE.
Here's an example of a hovering picture.
User Image
User Image

I use PSCS2, and Bamboo Tablet.
No special brushes, no special anything. e___e;;
I use Photobucket to upload all of my orders.
And sometimes I upload them to my DA if I really like them. ;]
Each picture, depending of difficulty, take me a mere of 2-4 hours max to do.
I dunno what else to put here.

Fairly Odd Parents is © by Nickelodeon.
Powerpuff Girls is © by Cartoon Network.
I in no rights own the style. Only the images
I create. And no, I don't work for those shows. @___@;

I know my headers look like crap as well as this thread. xD
But I just rush to put something together for now.
I promise to make it amazing and etc later on.

Okay, first thing's first.
    FOPs and PPGs are Copyright by 2 different networks.

Nick and Cartoon Network.
    I in no rights have rights over them. I never have, and I doubt
    I ever will. Using the style for your own benefits is one thing.
    Drawing them on occasion to close friends is another.
    But for 'profit', isn't. Profit as in selling, profit as in having a shop.
    Clearly I cannot prevent ANYONE from drawing such styles.
    So have your shops, sell them, whatever you want.

What makes me frown and upset, is the timing.
    For the longest time, I have been selling them since 2K5.
    Correction, I was drawing them for free to my closest friends
    in our quest thread in 2K5, and I have the thread to prove it too.
    Eventually I sold a few as I got better over time.
    And I started to sell them constantly to those that wanted one.
    I didn't had a shop, it was word of mouth that got around.
    Someone who knew someone told someone to find me.
    And the PMs followed, and I eventually made a journal entry in Nov. 1 2007.
    Since then it has been word of mouth, nothing publicize, there was no banners.
    Mostly users showing their art in sigs, posts and so forward.
    My friends has been telling me to make a shop, but I couldn't just make it,
    I had to check with a Mod first, since I was going to publicly sell them.
    And I did, I PM a Mod, we talked, and I had their approval, I even have the PMs to prove it.
    A year pass by and my shop wasn't made. I was usually busy in RL to even make it.
    But it didn't stop people from ordering out of my journal and the PMs just grew in numbers.

It wasn't until December 2k8 that I wanted to make a shop finally.
    And I made it on Jan, 2k9. A MONTH later, someone made a shop
    selling 'PUFFs'. I dunno their history about it, or how that happen.
    I just didn't care about it. Then a person PM me saying they have never seen a shop
    and that they wanted to draw it as well, and etc etc. She said she was mostly 'vectoring' FOP styles.
    I said 'Kewl. Go for it.' What was I suppose to say? 'NO!'? Ha. It did upset me a little,
    but I got over it. And then later on I got another PM from a person saying
    that they wanted to do it as well AFTER seeing my art. I dunno about you,
    but that's just rude. I express my opinions to her and I hope she understood.
    Again, I didn't said no, I really didn't mind. The way it happens, is what I mind.
    The timing, is what I mind. The 'Oh now you want to' I mind.

Those are my opinions. If you want to, feel free. If you can sell them cheaper than what I do
    that's great. If they look 1979426843847% better than mine, that's great.
    What am I to do? What am I to say? I'll just roll over and eventually close shop
    if I see so many shops selling it. If you ask me, that is just BS on your part. >:[
    What do you guys think?
User Image
I only want 200x40 banners. Sorry.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/FOPxPPA][img]http://tinyurl.com/FOPPPA[/img][/url]

DO NOT TRADE LINKS WITH ME. I WILL BE MAKING
A NEW SHOP SOON, SO LINKING ME TO THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS.
HIT ME UP WHEN YOU SEE MY SHOP THOUGH. ;D

Intro | Rules | Da Rules | Samples | Slots | Credits | Reserve | Reserve | Reserve | Reserve | Links Out

And we're open~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces