MOOSH 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
squee!! 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
ziggyboogydoo. [..*boom*...] 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
This poll closed on October 26, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

CHEAP COMMISH!

commish as in "commission" not like.. communist or ..that guy in batman or .whatever.
this place will look all nice and purdy after a day or three. until then, ..uh. oh well. anywho-

WELCOME.

bubble of contents:

1- rambling intro
2- what exactly is going on 'round here?
2.5- the catch
3- rules
4- get in line, sista.
5- the samples.
6- completed commish..es.
7- leftovers.
THE RAMBLE.

call me bjorkfan. or sarah. or whatever the hell you want coz i'll respond to it anyway.

i'm just another gaian that does avi art.
i'm just another gaian that doesn't donate or bump 100 times a day or hold avatar contests.
i'm just another gaian that needs the money.

um. i'm a ..uh.. eurasian bandgeek, a nerd wannabe, and a manga addict.
i like long walks on the beach, hand in hand with my cat.
WTF AM I HERE FOR?

because the inner tightwad in you saw the word "cheap" in the topic, and you were instantaneously ..magnetically.. magically...

you were forced to click it. you know it.

BUT BEHOLD!
tis true.

i do avi art. for cheap.

and not just avi art! if you have a very detailed description of an OC from like.. i dunno. a story or from RP-ing, then i'll do it. i suppose this is can encompass fan art for your own Fan Fiction, say like.. i dunno. an anime. as long as i have a reference pic and a description of what you want, i'll do it.

for cheap.
[in case i didn't mention that.]

we're talkin Less-Than-1000-Gold-Guaranteed cheap.

we're talkin Hardly-Ever-Over-500-Gold cheap.

yeah. does that make you tingle?
good.
just don't get it on the keyboard. eek

if it's not too complicated, i'll do a full body shot, cg color [or whatever you want, really] for 250 gold.

for more complicated body shots, if you tell me precisely what you want, and it seems to me that it's going to be a tedious, detailling circus, it might get closer to 400, maybe 450 gold.

head shots, or upper body, anyway, are at most 200 gold, unless there's like twenty people or something. that might cost ya a bit.. sweatdrop

if you wanna add another person [kitties don't count. they're cute. and free.], i prolly wont charge you more than 75 gold for them.

notice that these are all haggle-able. if you're scraping for money, tell me what you're willing to pay. if you're not scraping for money, just..do whatever.

i'll also do art for items.. i don't really care what they are. if i really like them, i'll keep em for muhself or a mule, and if i don't need them i'll pass them on or resell them. the basic idea is if it's just sittin around in your inventory, and it has a resale value of at least what i'm charging you for your art, then feel to trade this instead of gold. *shrug* i dun really care.
THE CATCH:

i'm using you.
no, really. i am.

i need to use you as practice.

and.. money is good.

really it is.

"but it's still so cheap!!"

look. i know there's a bazillion gaians out there that have all the coolest s**t for their avatars possible and have only posted like 20 bumps in some forum one day, yet they are freakin LOADED,

because they donate.
or have a refresh bot, i dunno.
do i care? no.

i am just not one of them.
and i figure, hey. i'm prolly not the only one.

so this shop is here for all them gaians out there that are on the verge of bankruptcy, be it from not being able to be online every single day, laziness, ten million quests, or your keyboard is just too damn sticky-

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

that's why i do art cheap.

please note that the rest of you rich gaians are WELCOME TO SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE. THAT WOULD BE FREAKIN WONDERFUL.

thank you.
DEH RULES:

1- i'm a slow a**. that's not a rule. it's a fact. i'm not telling you "don't bug me every single day with PM's telling me to hurry the hell up." in fact, that'd prolly motivate me.

but i'm still a slow a**. i have work six days a week. and i like to sleep. but i will do my best to get your stuffs done within 7 days. ..usually. unless i die or something..

2- tell me what you want. you have no idea how much that helps. "Draw my Avi" has plenty of room for interpretation.

draw your avi HOW?
draw your avi IN WHAT OUTFIT?
draw your avi DOING WHAT?
...AND WITH WHOM?
[wow that was dirty.]
draw your avi WITH WHAT IN THE BACKGROUND.

is your avi contemplating suicide.
is your avi about to jump into a bathtub full of skittles.
is your avi smoking an after-sex cigarrette with a spent look on his/her face.

i mean, i could totally draw your avi sitting in a blender getting mutilated to a pulp so much that it actually looks more like my bannana smoothie every morning than it does your actual avatar. be specific, prease.

2.5- if you don't really care, then you get a random pose and possibly a blender if i don't like you.

3- please. dear. god. wear the outfit that you want your avi drawn in. i'm prolly not gonna change it after i've already drawn it and put three hours into the details. that is a pain in my a** and i would be forced to charge you more money and your soul.

...unless you don't have the actual gear. [god i know what that's like.] if you don't, tell me what it is, how you want it, and i'll find other people to model it for me. no sweat, and no souls having to be sent to me FedEX.

4- English. i SPEAK ENGLISH. you can speek leet to me. you can even type lol and other instant messenger speak.

but please. don't speak Homie-G to me. i will have absolutely NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

5- i can draw people naked. BUT NOT FOR YOU. no hentai requests please.

6-lastly, please. don't steal my s**t. it'd make you look pathetic because

1) you stole it

and 2) you chose some bad crap to steal, man.

tis all for now.
GET IN LINE, SISTA:

[the requests]

i be full!! xp

FIRST DIBS:
[the commisons i have accepted and will be working on.]
1. Inukikano [confirmed]
2. StaffofApathos [confirmed]
3. wielder-of-donuts [i don't remember, probably confirmed]

i'm aware it's a short list. but i'm a slow-a**, rememeber?
[confimed]= we've agreed on the terms, and buyer is permanently on the dibs list.
[pending]= waiting on confirmation of terms, or i need a few questions answered first, or..both. or whatever.

LEFTOVER DIBS: [these people are able to back out at any time, seeing as it'll be a while before i get to them. no confirmations needed yet. in order of time of request.]
1. Darkaznstargoddess
2. SylverStar
3. neverletmego
4. chamo
5. Nurilka
SAMPLES:
~updated~

what you've been looking for all over this shop.

CG STUFFS. Program: photoshop 7. I will be using this program for your avi art.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/radioheadgeek/8898eac7.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/radioheadgeek/51be1a43.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/radioheadgeek/fd77faab.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/radioheadgeek/ae1b5422.jpg

yes. they suck. i know.
that's why i'm using you for practice.
and that's why it's so cheap.
to give you ideas: i charged the Weird Alchemist 200 gold for her avi art.

that is STUPID-CHEAP.
are ya interested?

~~~
i finally got baterries for a digital camera, so i can do pencil/pen/ either+CG art commissions now.
this is going to be a bit more difficult for me to price, as i can do a lot more detail in pencil/pen but i can also do a lot less. i suppose it is up to the customer what they want in their art.

i am thinking that if it is super-detailed, it may get closer to 1000 gold, which i suppose is still cheaper than most. heart

some samples of pencil/pen art.

i hate this one.
this one's not as bad.

actually, they both pretty much suck proportion wise. i had another one of a guy wearin a wolf..skin.. thing. but i can't find him! he was my good one... gonk

more later.
COMPLETED COMMISH-ES.

1. Sadistic Rhapsody!
OTHER RANDOM STUFFS:

REQUESTING:
um. request using this forum. .. yeah. that's a pretty obvious one.
i'll probably respond to you within the day. if i haven't responded in over two days, pm me. if i haven't responded to THAT in two more days, email me. i'm bound to notice it.

you don't need to start a trade for the commision until i've informed you that i've begun working on your avi art. i'll send you a few samples of the work in progress, we can fix details to your standards if needed, and then if you likey you can start the trade then. i'll finish the art, show you a sample, and if you STILL likey, i'll confirm the trade and your art will be hosted at photobucket for yourself.

was that confusing? it confused me.

~~~
WHAT I'M WORKING ON ATM:

just to keep ya'll updated on my progress. wink

User Image
for: Inukikano.
image updated: Monday, September 5th @ 11:22 a.m. Central Standard Time.
time spent so far: about 1 1/2 hours
done?less than 10%

~~~
need to get a hold of me in case gaia gets shut down for maintainence? i'm at

radioheadgeek@gmail.com

or IM me at astupidloser@hotmail.com [msn], advent chicken [AIM], or astupidloser [YIM.]

write it down. coz uhh.. if gaia gets shut down, you probably wont be able to read this... whee

have a lovely, wonderful, sparkly day. heart
~Bump!~

I just-so-happen to like your art. =o

But you only mentioned prices saying it's less then 1k, and barely ever 500. (I think that's the only time it was mentioned >.> )
ill take one!^^

does 500g sound ok?
biggrin
draw your avi HOW? being happy! xd
draw your avi DOING WHAT? doing something that makes it happy rofl
...AND WITH WHOM? err...my kiki heart
[wow that was dirty.] eek was it? .....oooh! i get it rofl
draw your avi WITH WHAT IN THE BACKGROUND. something happy!! 4laugh

is your avi contemplating suicide. eek i hope not....
is your avi about to jump into a bathtub full of skittles. that sounds nice! 4laugh
is your avi smoking an after-sex cigarrette with a spent look on his/her face.
eek ...im almost positive no....
lol i think i would like one of me jumping into a bathtub full of skittles xd xd xd
Inukikano
lol i think i would like one of me jumping into a bathtub full of skittles xd xd xd

I was actually thinking about how that would look, ya know. And I think it would be awesome if someone drew an avatar in a bath tub, full of Skittles, with one hand holding up a handful of Skittles as they fell from her hand... with one leg hanging out of the tub. It'd look spiffeh if you can imagine what I'm saying.
Can i have a drawing for 250, full body, color, and any interpretation you wish? [other than um. blender. eek I'd rather that i can tell that it's me and not just a random guy who's blenderized.]

and ill send the commission once i gets an okays.
draw your avi HOW? chibi and bubbly? I dunno...
draw your avi DOING WHAT? eating gummi worms blaugh
...AND WITH WHOM? um...can I even do that? as in a character from an anime? can I give you a ref. pic of shikamaru?(and maybe have him looking at me wierd?)
draw your avi WITH WHAT IN THE BACKGROUND- how about...duckies!!! xd
piccy o' shika
http://photobucket.com/albums/y125/shojo-inu/?action=view&current=shikamarujounin.jpg
(copy and paste...)
I hope I'm not too much trouble...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas