Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi. I'm a relatively inexperienced avatar artist, but hopefully the more I draw the more I will improve. At the moment I would like to sell my art for 200g per piece, but I am open to offers. I want people to be satisfied with their art, so if there's anything you'd like changing, please let me know. Particularly if I draw an item wrong; as I'm still fairly new, I often make mistakes in my interpretation of the tiny pixel clothes. redface

After drawing, I will put "PREVIEW" over the picture, and show you. If you are not happy with it, there is no obligation to buy. If you are, I will open up a trade, then you put the gold in, then I will confirm, and give you the art without the preview text.

Here are some of my better examples (click on image for a bigger one):
User Image
User Image
User Image
All of these are done in photoshop. I've tried doing lineart by hand, then scanning it in, but the results are not as good. I also plan on learning to use watercolours, but I'm especially bad at that, so this is it for now.

For all the rest, in reverse chronological order, see this photobucket account: http://photobucket.com/albums/a376/caerphillyart/

Lastly, I'm afraid there can be no guarantees that I do your art. I'll have a go at anything, but if I find it too hard, or just can't get it to work right, then I'll have to give up.
Waiting list:
Oliver_x
wait...how much for a full body inked and colored?
Oliver_x
wait...how much for a full body inked and colored?

200g.. everything is 200g. I don't do black and white, my lines aren't good enough on their own. I can try a full body if that's what you'd like, just they tend to be harder to get right. And none of my work is inked, the lines are done on computer.
oh okay...well, i pmed you biggrin
Yep. I take it you want the av in your siggy? Well I'll give it a go, and show you the result.
yes please..and can you make the facial expression...err...not cute?
kind of....serious or calm, or in deep thought biggrin
Heh, I'll try. smile
thanks razz
Okay, I'm working on it, but it's pretty late now, and I've gotta go to bed. I'll do some more in the morning, and let you know when it's done.
Hi, sorry.. I've had a go at drawing your pic, but it's not going so good. I've tried playing around with it, but everything seems to make it worse, and I can't work out how to finish it. So, sorry about that.
Here's what I was working on:
User Image
Maybe some day, I'll be able to come back to it and finish it off. If I do, I certainly won't charge you anything! smile

I think I'm gonna hold off my art shop for now, and just go back to random art in the freebies forum. Less pressure that way.. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff