Too cheap 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Just about right 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Too expensive 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

wait I just realized that I am an idiot, I'll send the one trade

Fashionable Explorer

Miadra
..I lost the link to this thing when I reformatted the computer... sorry.. sweatdrop

I don't have a favorites list, as I don't have a home 'net connection, but I subscribe to any and all threads I don't want to lose. Then I can find them whenever I need to (except when Gaia's acting up xp ).
Kanilea
wait I just realized that I am an idiot, I'll send the one trade
Just a warning: Blizzard's a lazy a**. O_____O ;;
reality_deviant
Miadra
..I lost the link to this thing when I reformatted the computer... sorry.. sweatdrop

I don't have a favorites list, as I don't have a home 'net connection, but I subscribe to any and all threads I don't want to lose. Then I can find them whenever I need to (except when Gaia's acting up xp ).
Yea.. I should do that xd
Jeez... they guy's hands are really girly... Probably 'cause I haven't really been drawing men lately.

...Well... I have, but only 'cause my friend asked me to. ...But this is what happens when my friend asks me to draw stuff.

Warning: Do not click if you would be offended by seeing two men in a shower... Of course it doesn't show anything, though.

Yea, CloudXTidus xp
*wince* I'm such a lazy butthead. crying

But I can't give you the drawing until after summer, cuz I don't have a scanner on my comp, and my brother is too selfish, so Abigail does all the scanning. X_X

I shall start working on them now. And Reality, I'll do ESPECIALLY good on yours, sorry for the long wait. XD

~The lazy butthead who is lazy.
Or.. y'know.. I can ride my bike to your house and pick it up! =D
Rawr. FFXI = addicting.
Hiya ^^ I love both of your guy's art so im'a put an order now.. yay?! XD *sweatdrop* okay... ill make the order as simple as i can make it.... @_@

Blizzard:
Name: H0WL
What kind of art: Pencil/Pen Drawing (Like the Example 2)
Total: 50 (+30 IF drawn well! .. jk XD)

Yay! XD Um if my avie is really clustered for you, ill take lots of the random stuff off XD... okay thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff